Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air (62414 Views)

Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) / Travelling To Cotonou For First Timers / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by delishpot: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Was too tired to think of mistakes
Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by Walexcoded(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2015
adjoviomole:
On that day I will pray till the plane lands @ its destination. I pray my sit wunt be close to the window lipsrsealed I hate heights . And I hope to see gala and lacasera to buy in the hold up in the air grin.

Wat abt slice bread n chin chin 4 siblings? cheesy
adjoviomole:
On that day I will pray till the plane lands @ its destination. I pray my sit wunt be close to the window lipsrsealed I hate heights . And I hope to see gala and lacasera to buy in the hold up in the air grin.

Wat abt slice bread n chin chin 4 siblings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by holysina(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
I declared the full total money i had on me.

All government agencies that was present got their own share from me.

When i checked what remain with me in the flight

I discovered i lost almost $1500.

Ever since then, i always check-in my cash with baggage and keep little in my wallet.
guy dont try this again oo else your name na sorry. a friend of my checked in phones and some stuff wort over 2m, on arriving Lagos, he met an empty bag. it better to use a hand carry wen travelling with important stuff

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by holysina(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by delishpot: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2015
holysina:

guy dont try this again oo else your name na sorry. a friend of my checked in phone and some stuff wort over 2m, on arriving Lagos, he met an empty bag. it better to use a hand carry wen travelling with important stuff

Gbam!

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by deleskizy: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2015
It took the intervention of a whiteman to unfasted my seatbelt when the plan landed. It was embarasing.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by tlk2Prince(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Ok! Its interesting and educucative.
Make. U guys with experience keep up with the comments so dat I go learn a lot b4 september wey I go travel #first-timer

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by holysina(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2015
kobe79:

if the guy bin order baked seasoned pooh u for follow follow too abi?
maybe grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2015
islandmoon:
haha ahaha! Op! they didn't find Love Machine in your bag ?? and everyone around there started laughing.. they insisted my cousin open the bag and he was angry, said he doesn't like that, we later found out he was having a diiilddo ..lol his mother was like..
What's a man doing with a Love Machine?

8 Likes

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by suruwilliams(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2015
missKiffy:

You must be from Edo state cheesy
ESAN to be precise grin
Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by Chibokgame: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Nothing much.
Was just looking for a comfortable seat.
Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by DICKtator: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2015
holysina:
mine was wearing suit, on board I discovered I was the only one on suit, no be person tell me to remove my jacket grin grin grin. secondly, I was carring my favourite naija food, on arrival na so them seize my food, begin ask me if I think their country doesn't have food shocked shocked shocked. on board the flight, anytin de guy next to me order same tin i go order, na so dem ask de guy beef or chicken him say chicken, dem ask am co coffee, tea or water him say say coffee, me self go follow am say coffee and chicken, na so dem come bring jellof rice and coffee, I taste de coffee begin regret why i no say water cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude there is nothing wrong in having your suit on

It is always cold up there!!. The atmosphere contributes to it!!!

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2015
gog4life:
I gave d conductor my bags to put in d boot n he was happy
Please tell us why. Some have no experience yet.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by islandmoon: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Ontarget:

What's a man doing with a Love Machine?

Nymphomaniac treatment tool for those hard-to-please girls

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by holysina(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2015
DICKtator:

Dude there is nothing wrong in having your suit on

It is always cold up there!!. The atmosphere contributes to it!!!

grin grin grin grin

its true bro the cold was much, I was regretting why I removed my jacket, but men how can I look different, thank God they later distributed blanket, I for faint b4 we land grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by adjoviomole(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2015
suruwilliams:
i be think say I be village boy Bt bros I better pass you sha grin grin

Lol na lie u wey b say u wee go and meet d plot in front and tell him to park that u want to piss grin

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by slightlyMad(f): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2015
there was this guy wearing a tattered socks with holes the last time i travelled to PH
Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by ransomed: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
::-- The items he listed are to be taken to the fuselage or load compactment for security reasons. Laptop and sophiscated phones could alter the programing for safety flight, liquid chemicals could cause harm to some people onboard or could be used as an explosive. Water bottles must be openned and you drink from it before you board. Bon voyage.

9 Likes

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by adjoviomole(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Walexcoded:

Wat abt slice bread n chin chin 4 siblings? cheesy

Wat abt slice bread n chin chin 4 siblings?

I will buy anything I see o.will even tell the pilot to park in the air and let us stretch our legs grin

7 Likes

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by teeghurl(f): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
I declared the full total money i had on me.

All government agencies that was present got their own share from me.

When i checked what remain with me in the flight

I discovered i lost almost $1500.

Ever since then, i always check-in my cash with baggage and keep little in my wallet.
Hahaha, this reminds me of my first time. I told dem i've only got 10pounds with me which were in coins. My agent gave me d code n tnk God for innocent look n small stature. When i was asked by those 2 guys if i won't drop anyhing for the boys, i just brought out the coins n they started laughing. Who cares grin

8 Likes

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by DICKtator: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Mine. I was travelling to London but the plane was going to Greenland.

When someone told me that we were close to London, I started screaming"o waa oo!! And London de oooo!!!" like a Yoruba man!!

I was shouting and I even stood up!!!

I actually went with someone and we lapped because I did not have the fare money!

When coming back, I did standing in the plane.

I asked for garri but the hostess gave me leaf to eat

When my friend got tired of lapping me, we switched and I lapped him

Saw a Chinese(?) Man,asked him why he was sleeping and walking(his eyes looked closed). I threw rice at him,called him Jackie Chan and show him my martial arts skills

Saw a German guy(he had his flag) and give him the Heil Hitler salute

Saw a man wearing skirt, called him a f@#£&
Told the hostess I want to "toilet" and did not flush after "toileting"

Dialled a lot of numbers on my Nokia 3310 but none went through. Everyone was looking at me like they haven't seen phone before in a plane!!

It was fun though, I prefer London to the U.K.

London is better than England!!!

grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by tcalc: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2015
slightlyMad:
there was this guy wearing a tattered socks with holes the last time i travelled to PH
lol, so many mad people in that flight
Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by SStoneCCold: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2015
I shoved my luggage under seat like say na molue I enter until I was politely shown where to keep it overhead by one ofthe air hostesses

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by DICKtator: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2015
teeghurl:
Hahaha, this reminds me of my first time. I told dem i've only got 10pounds with me which were in coins. My agent gave me d code n tnk God for innocent look n small stature. When i was asked by those 2 guys if i won't drop anyhing for the boys, i just brought out the coins n they started laughing. Who cares grin

Whoa!!. They ought to have collected it from you. They prolly didn't know the value of 10 pounds!!!

I have sent my account number to you via PM.

Kindly do the needful,pretty

kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by powerfulsettingz: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Wow thanks sir I really get enlightened, Nd i do hope someday I will get the chance to board a plane
ransomed:
::-- The items he listed are to be taken to the fuselage or load compactment for security reasons. Laptop and sophiscated phones could alter the programing for safety flight, liquid chemicals could cause harm to some people onboard or could be used as an explosive. Water bottles must be openned and you drink from it before you board. Bon voyage.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by kevoh(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2015
That moment when you are travelling out for the first time from Nigeria to Russia in December and you put on very light clothes, innocently unaware that it will be freezing even before you land in Russia.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2015
grin pretty educative thread, I'm yet to travel by air , glad I'm learning from others flaws.
Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by teeghurl(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2015
DICKtator:

Whoa!!. They ought to have collected it from you. They prolly didn't know the value of 10 pounds!!!

I have sent my account number to you via PM.

Kindly do the needful,pretty

kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin
Lol, collecting 10pounds coin from a small girl is evul, dtz like taking my lunch pack from me cheesy. Dem go share am 5pounds each. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by Nakuza(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2015
DICKtator:
Mine. I was travelling to London but the plane was going to Greenland.

When someone told me that we were close to London, I started screaming"o waa oo!! And London de oooo!!!" like a Yoruba man!!

I was shouting and I even stood up!!!

I actually went with someone and we lapped because I did not have the fare money!

When coming back, I did standing in the plane.

I asked for garri but the hostess gave me leaf to eat

When my friend got tired of lapping me, we switched and I lapped him

Saw a Chinese(?) Man,asked him why he was sleeping and walking(his eyes looked closed). I threw rice at him,called him Jackie Chan and show him my martial arts skills

Saw a German guy(he had his flag) and give him the Heil Hitler salute

Saw a man wearing skirt, called him a f@#£&
Told the hostess I want to "toilet" and did not flush after "toileting"

Dialled a lot of numbers on my Nokia 3310 but none went through. Everyone was looking at me like they haven't seen phone before in a plane!!

It was fun though, I prefer London to the U.K.

London is better than England!!!

grin grin grin grin
Guy you funny die.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by ohzee(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Wow thanks sir I really get enlightened, Nd i do hope someday I will get the chance to board a plane

Please don't ever check in your laptop. You may end up with a cracked screen. You can even use your laptop during the flight. But you must check in liquids, soap and metal objects, though a few are totally prohibited. The only liquid allowed in your carryon luggage gas to be small about 50ml. Always put your important documents in your hand luggage and keep with you at all times. Remember that checked in luggage can get missing or delayed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by ijekul(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Learning mode activated
Re: Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air by benedicts(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2015
My first time no easy as I was too hot that I have to wind down d glass. For fresh air. It was interesting because the plane don't have. To pack for you to wiewie or. Poopoo, u. Can do it. On the motion. [color=#000099][/color]. shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 / Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.