Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Where Are The Good Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Good Women? (775 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / The 4 Reasons "Good Women" Keep Getting Dumped By Men They Love / Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Good Women? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Very recently, the fear of how & where to get a good woman has gradually overwhelmed me.
A lot of you will agree with me that women have almost totally lost respect for themselves. All moral has been thrown to the wind & sexual decadence has gradually become a norm.

A while ago i had an argument with a friend over the number of virgins that may be found in a random selection of ten girls between ages 18-29. My guy argued for, at most 1. I was even lenient. I thought at least 3 will be found. Everywhere you turn, you find morally corrupt women. Greed & infidelity has severely warped their psyches. They have taken over the churches, mosques, schools etc. Gone are the days when men went to holy places to pick their wives. The girls in the church, these days, are even far worse. One guy complained on the other thread about his cheating fiancee. Hundreds of that abound. Where then are the good women?

Please, this thread is not aimed at attacking the fairer sex. It only asks a simple fundamental question- 'Where are the good women'? Women that can be trusted. Women who have integrity, contentment & are ready to love totally & unconditionally. Women who are ready to help their men grow through life.

I'm close to preparing to become a husband & i strongly desire to marry a good woman. I understand today's society & the scarcity of these good women. However, i know they still exist. The question is where & how can one get them? What is the surest way & place to get a good woman?
Re: Where Are The Good Women? by choco212(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
how good are u? rubbish !
Re: Where Are The Good Women? by daben1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
go meet them in the grave
Re: Where Are The Good Women? by adedayourt(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
dey are stil in d ovum waiting fertalization
Re: Where Are The Good Women? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
trust me, there is no such thing as ' u would meet a good woman at a particular place'.... The fact is, u can meet a good woman at any place, it could be club, church, eatery, cinema, etc.... yes u heard me right, club.....
Re: Where Are The Good Women? by Omotayor123(f): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Where are good men
Re: Where Are The Good Women? by grad2012(f): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
They are everywhere you haven't just found one yet.
Re: Where Are The Good Women? by Mindfido(m): 12:10am On May 05, 2016
Bro i see say u like chess, contact me on 08030939040 mo we freestyle.
Re: Where Are The Good Women? by PureWays(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2016
They are everywhere..

One of them is that young lady that you keep ignoring. A lot of em are not attractive.

It's not like the pretty/beautiful ones are not good, it's just that most of them (pretty ladies) have been dealth with because of their high demand hence causing frozen emotions and bad attitudes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Dating An EX Of Over A Year? / His Wife And His Neighbor! / Ladies & Gentle Men Advice Your Nigga Wisely.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.