Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) (11502 Views)

Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
@oliverjiad...... please tell the OP when you will b able to settle and let it be reasonable so u could end this negative saga.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by sunnyboy2015: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
oliverjiad:
Stole from u,u funny

Guy see uve spoken why more of this,its ur money abi,even if u lied sef it's still going to be true abi

@oliverjiad.. You know customers are always right no matter how, i don't doubt your integrity and I can also understand your frustration on the issue.. but the thing is that you just need to pay the guy..that is the risk of business, when customers goods are in your custody no excuses for oversight. pay up and apologize to the guy.

#fact is that.. customers you satisfy will rarely spread that satisfaction*** which of the customers you have done business with have come to your support?***
but those you dissatisfy will spread the word.. bad news fly faster and your competitors match on you.

I advice you give the guy a time line..if you have not paid him already. you may be annoyed and frustrated**saying i no no anything**
but you need to pay cheesy
Regards
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by lorelle(f): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
@oliverjiad......Another nairaland fraudster...Mr man, keeping quiet on this issue or ignoring this thread won't help you or your business....Resolve this issue now before it escalates...More people are beginning to view this thread....Please be wise..
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fhemmmy:
@oliverjiad...... please tell the OP when you will b able to settle and let it be reasonable so u could end this negative saga.

bro..you see what am saying?not a single comment or ping from the guy stating when he will pay up
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
asids55:

bro..you see what am saying?not a single comment or ping from the guy stating when he will pay up

Bros, i duff my hat to you . . . .I am not sure what else to say again.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Someone speaking/typing all this tatata english is a red flag for me. Sorry, but they have a propensity to defraud.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by kunle75(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
oliverjiad:
Bros ur matter is off this thread and sir I never expect u mention the demourage here,because I paid the demourage,i have to make sure ur consignment is cleared,please the tyre of a thing shows its there,but I'm busy all arround port,so someone monitor this,like what I told the guy is still the same I'll still say here,I never know anything about the tyre,i also explain things to him,i make him understand I'll reburst him but things are not doing well on my side this days,but he just don't want to calm for me

Well I think he believe these the only way he could be refund,but what if the tyre was stolen after the picture was snap,i want everybody to have a rethink on that

I'll pay him up I already said that

Now

@Oliver ,am sorry you are nothing but a fraud just listen to yourself.

Your words arent even coherent.If you are saying this what precedence are you setting for your would be clients?

Its a shame that we cant even have any of our naija business men doing business without magomago.

I SMH for you seriously,thank God its not me,you wld have tell that shit to my men.

Why did you accept to pay him back and how come your clients goods cant be save around you or be well secured by you till they are delivered?

you need a rethink before carma catch up with u
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by wheredemdey: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

Hey asids, please do give us a call or email us next time for your logistics needs.
MGL

Sentiments apart....you are a despicable being...the lowest of the low...you are the typical vulture..cashing in on other peoples predicament...instead of you to proffer solutions or calm frayed nerves..you are here advertising your mundane company.....woe betide anyone that does business with you...from experience with peeps like you that gladly put others under the bus...you are worse than the Oliver guy.

@Op....fhemmy has said it all...the op is low on cash and like a petty this that he is...he doesn't knw how to tell you hence the posting thingy....moreover I believe he is a father and we all know schools just resumed so he will definitely be low on cash....just give him time...

Quick one...how much is the tyre??....are you willing to take 60% of the cost??..

Oliver whatever..you sound like a genuine man with gd intentions but with petty stealing traits...whar you did is so wrong....but I want to give you a second chance.first apologise publicly to the op..then pm me.

Kindly pm me...lets talk on how to pay the OP 60% of the tyre cost...let this issue die here and now.

Regards
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by kunle75(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
wheredemdey:

Sentiments apart....you are a despicable being...the lowest of the low...you are the typical vulture..cashing in on other peoples predicament...instead of you to proffer solutions or calm frayed nerves..you are here advertising your mundane company.....woe betide anyone that does business with you...from experience with peeps like you that gladly put others under the bus...you are worse than the Oliver guy.

@Op....fhemmy has said it all...the op is low on cash and like a petty this that he is...he doesn't knw how to tell you hence the posting thingy....moreover I believe he is a father and we all know schools just resumed so he will definitely be low on cash....just give him time...

Quick one...how much is the tyre??....are you willing to take 60% of the cost??..

Oliver whatever..you sound like a genuine man with gd intentions but with petty stealing traits...whar you did is so wrong....but I want to give you a second chance.first apologise publicly to the op..then pm me.

Kindly pm me...lets talk on how to pay the OP 60% of the tyre cost...let this issue die here and now.

Regards

We need good and reasonable mediator like you
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
kunle75:

@Oliver ,am sorry you are nothing but a fraud just listen to yourself.

Your words arent even coherent.If you are saying this what precedence are you setting for your would be clients?

Its a shame that we cant even have any of our naija business men doing business without magomago.

I SMH for you seriously,thank God its not me,you wld have tell that shit to my men.

Why did you accept to pay him back and how come your clients goods cant be save around you or be well secured by you till they are delivered?

you need a rethink before carma catch up with u

bro..if the stuff was even stolen when the truck was in his possession, that would have been a different case,I don't think I would have opened this thread...but am 1000% sure that the crook took the tyre and the rim...all evidence points towards d guy..there is no denying it

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by wheredemdey: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
kunle75:

We need good and reasonable mediator like you

Thanks chief...life is too short to keep enemity.
Gratitude once again for ur kind words
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
I greet d whole house and appreciate everybodies comment, I told this several before he brought me to let's meet in person to settle this off here but he never agreed

wheredemdey:

Regards
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
wheredemdey:

Regards

I really doubt the guy will do any of that..Mr fhemmy reached out to him but to no avail
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
oliverjiad:
I greet d whole house and appreciate everybodies comment, I told this several before he brought me to let's meet in person to settle this off here but he never agreed

oga...what settlement are we doing in person when you can just forward money into my account??why do you want to meet me??will my presence bring out the money from your pocket??I don't want to have any business with you ever again neither do I want to see your face..pay me and you will never hear from me again...that's the settlement I want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by wheredemdey: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
asids55:

I really doubt the guy will do any of that..Mr fhemmy reached out to him but to no avail

Pls how much is the tyre??

And how much discount are you willing to give him considering all that has happened??

Moreover he said he has bn reaching out to u for a physical meeting but you hv bn rebuffing him.....

I really want this issue solved tonight.

asids55:

Apologise to him first.....while we await his price quote for the tyre.

And pm me too
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
wheredemdey:

Pls how much is the tyre??

And how much discount are you willing to give him considering all that has happened??

Moreover he said he has bn reaching out to u for a physical meeting but you hv bn rebuffing him.....

I really want this issue solved tonight.

Apologise to him first.....while we await his price quote for the tyre.

And pm me too

the only time that guy talks to me is when I ping him,he as never for once pinged me on his own to resolve the whole issue..plus what's the physical meeting for ?he wants me to spend my money going to tin can and still leave there empty handed..I can't do that bro..all he as to do is to pay me..any amount he sends to me might make me consider dropping the case,but he must pay me..

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ClearYourGoods: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
wheredemdey:

Regards
I do appreciate all you've said, but if you took the time to read further, you'd see my explanation. But thanks anyways. We take all comments in good faith. There's no need for name-calling.
MGL

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by GANDALF1(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2015
After going through this thread, there are 3 people I will never do or advise people to do business with from their fraud encouraging comments

1. Emalekuo

2. Oliverjiad

3. Fhemmmy

Modified

4 wheredemdey

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Bros this is not the end of the life,stop forming Innocent because we all have story to tell,stop seeing me as a bad person please because the tyre issue it's just an implication,but I told the OP come to see me or I come to see u to settle this but he refuse,please matured minded is needed here

U mentioning ppl u won't do business with here. It's not the way out,r can someone tell me here if he or she is clean or as not happened to fall victim

GANDALF1:
After going through this thread, there are 3 people I will never do or advise people to do business with from their fraud encouraging comments

1. Emalekuo

2. Oliverjiad

3. Fhemmmy

Modified

4 wheredemdey
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by TheMadame(f): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
oliverjiad:
Bros this is not the end of the life,stop forming Innocent because we all have story to tell,stop seeing me as a bad person please because the tyre issue it's just an implication,but I told the OP come to see me or I come to see u to settle this but he refuse,please matured minded is needed here

U mentioning ppl u won't do business with here. It's not the way out,r can someone tell me here if he or she is clean or as not happened to fall victim

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by TheMadame(f): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
^@Oliverjiad,
I would advise you sincerely in your own interest and the interest of your business to either refund the OP,the equivalent of the cost of his spare tyre or in the alternative return his spare tyre to him.
He does noty want to meet with you so understand that is out of the question. I believe the OP has been tolerant enough with you and given you adequate time to retrace your steps and do the right thing.
A word is enough for the wise. Stop pussyfooting around and tell him the genuine steps you want to take to reimburse him before things get totally out of hand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by GANDALF1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
oliverjiad:

If only you knew, I was considering you to clear a car I wanted to ship through r231 last month.

But it can never happen again.

Not now, not ever

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
So and u believe or think that's how bad I am

Well we all have a diff understand,cus I believe and understand. This issue should not cause any traffic here,bcus I cleared this job and tried to secured it,everyone comment here didn't no how it happens,or know if I did it

But I want u all to know paying this guy any. AMount is not the issue,but we should all learn how to respond to problems,not in this form honestly

Nobody Holy pass

GANDALF1:

If only you knew, I was considering you to clear a car I wanted to ship through r231 last month.

But it can never happen again.

Not now, not ever
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by GANDALF1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
oliverjiad:
So and u believe or think that's how bad I am

Well we all have a diff understand,cus I believe and understand. This issue should not cause any traffic here,bcus I cleared this job and tried to secured it,everyone comment here didn't no how it happens,or know if I did it

But I want u all to know paying this guy any. AMount is not the issue,but we should all learn how to respond to problems,not in this form honestly

Nobody Holy pass

You just accepted to be a dubious person with this quote. Very sorry for you, your business, your name, etc

Pay him today cos I will help give publicity to this issue if you dont.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
No shaking aiit

GANDALF1:

You just accepted to be a dubious person with this quote. Very sorry for you, your business, your name, etc

Pay him today cos I will help give publicity to this issue if you dont.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Gboliwe: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
oliverjiad:
Bros this is not the end of the life,stop forming Innocent because we all have story to tell,stop seeing me as a bad person please because the tyre issue it's just an implication,but I told the OP come to see me or I come to see u to settle this but he refuse, please matured minded is needed here

What exactly do you aim to achieve by the OP coming to see you? Are you Ambode the governor? Do you have any contract for him? Do you know his daily schedule? Will you pay his transport/fuel money and also his time spent in coming to see you? Why in Sango's name should he come see you? Please explain what you want him to come see you for. It's a lot easier for both of you if you can go to the nearest bank and make a deposit or transfer to to him and end this case. Everything in life is being simplified everyday, why should he come and see you when you can recharge ordinary N200 to your phone and discuss whatever. If your written English were coherent enough, it's just a matter of pinging for a few minutes and you guys will settle everything. Please, go and pay him his money. I am very very sure you have not gotten any job from Nairaland since this thread came up here, please pay him so that it will be recorded here and your market can sell again. Please, do the right thing and set yourself free.

@wheredemdey, why would you ask the OP to apologise to this oliverjiad? Abi that's a mistake in your quote?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Caveatemptor(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
oliverjiad:

From what I can comprehend from your atrocious mumbo jumbo is the fact that you are a fraudulent and dishonest person. Anyone doing any business with you does it at his own risk.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by wheredemdey: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Gboliwe:

What exactly do you aim to achieve by the OP coming to see you? Are you Ambode the governor? Do you have any contract for him? Do you know his daily schedule? Will you pay his transport/fuel money and also his time spent in coming to see you? Why in Sango's name should he come see you? Please explain what you want him to come see you for. It's a lot easier for both of you if you can go to the nearest bank and make a deposit or transfer to to him and end this case. Everything in life is being simplified everyday, why should he come and see you when you can recharge ordinary N200 to your phone and discuss whatever. If your written English were coherent enough, it's just a matter of pinging for a few minutes and you guys will settle everything. Please, go and pay him his money. I am very very sure you have not gotten any job from Nairaland since this thread came up here, please pay him so that it will be recorded here and your market can sell again. Please, do the right thing and set yourself free.

@wheredemdey, why would you ask the OP to apologise to this oliverjiad? Abi that's a mistake in your quote?

I told the Oliver guy to apologise to the OP....not the other way round......maybe you should change ur reading glasses bro..lol
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ElRazur: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
What the heck is wrong with you effing Nigerians? You know the ones trying to act as mediators but also encouraging a fraudster. Abeg chop Shit all of you.

Why do we need to enable a freaking fraudster? I swear to God, if this fraudster of a dealer did this to me, I will find you and burn you down. And I am not a violent person. Jesus freaking Christi.

Pay up his money. No point meeting up. No point for long story. Pay up his effing money. Onigbese oloriburuku mehn. Eye no dey effing push you ni?

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by confusedlady: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
@ Oliverjiad,so an importer gave you a truck to clear out of the port,and after paying you all the relevant monies for customs duty and other sundry charges plus your professional fees,you(oliverjiad)still greedily went ahead and STOLE his spare tyre.
Upon this all entreaties to you to return the tyre or the cash equivalent was rejected by you?
My friend,you need to take a look at the man in the mirror because you are aTHIEF!

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Gboliwe: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
wheredemdey:

I told the Oliver guy to apologise to the OP....not the other way round......maybe you should change ur reading glasses bro..lol

Olodo! Asidss that you quoted isn't Oliver. Common "quoting" sef, you no sabi and you are advising me tongue

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by wheredemdey: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Gboliwe:

Olodo! Asidss that you quoted isn't Oliver. Common "quoting" sef, you no sabi and you are advising me tongue

Mogbee....wow...

Omoh na big mistake walahi...apologies to the asidss guy....the post was meant for the Oliver man ooo...not the original op.

Chai...see as gboliwe wey hold ssce dey yab man wey get phd and certifications....chai...how have the mighty fallen...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! Toks Toyota Matrix 06 @ N1.85M Non Negotiable ««« / SPARKLING Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Highlander 4x4 Limited...Price:N2.9m / sold bought Brandon new Volkswagen Polo 05 now 330k 08061311315 08028612026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.