Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) (11500 Views)

Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by TheMadame(f): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2020
asids55:
I really hate to do this but mr oliverjihad as taken me as a fool for the past three weeks...i contacted him over a year ago for quotes on clearing my truck (he sounded honest to me so i decided to stick with him..which i ended up regreting),my truck got to lagos on the 30th of july,i meet with him on the 31st which was a friday(he claimed he could clear the truck on that friday and requested i came to tin can,on getting there he later told me that nothing could be done till on monday,but he will be starting the process on that same friday and that i should make the payment to his account which i did...his draging me to tin can was just to tie the deal down cause i was having second thoughts ) ,on monday,i called him to know the status of my truck and he told me he was yet to get to tin can ,that he will place a call to me when he gets there,after an hour,he called me to tell me that he will be charging me an extra 50k for reasons i did not know,i explained to him that we had a deal on a particular amount which i already paid and i did not understand why he would be charging me extra 50k without any warning..he said they have started placing demurage on my truck and that he borowed some money to clear the truck and that i needed to pay him back,he later said he will be calling me to tell me when i should come..at around 4pm i called him and he said i should start coming over,i was without cash that day and i was hoping i could get money from atm,on getting there,my bank had no network,luckily for me,my driver had little cash with him so we went to another bank,on getting there too there was still no network(at this time he started calling me evey 10 minutes reminding me that i needed to make it to tin can that same day)i tried explaining to him the situation on ground that i was stranded and i could not make it there but i could the following day,but he insisted i did and that demurage will be placed on the truck for the following day if they did not clear the truck on that Same monday,luckily for me network came up and i was able to get money off the atm(this was around 6pm) i took bike down to tin can and i was able to make it there around 7pm,on getting der ,he started another story on why i needed to pay him the extra 50k and that the truck was still at the terminal until i paid up,i sha negotiated with him and agreed to pay 35k(i paid cause i just wanted to leave there with my truck)..after we agreed on the 35k he placed a call to someone right in front of me to bring out the truck from the terminal(please take note of this)..after about 20 minutes he called the same person again and told me that they have taken the truck out,we went to an atm,i gave him the 35k ,i got my documents,and went to inspect the truck..now this is where it gets interesting...while inspecting the truck,my driver noticed that the spear tyre with the rim was missing (which is worth over 50k),i confronted him and he denied that he knew nothing about the tyre(mehn this guy can be really convincing,he even swore on his kids that he knew nothing about it,he also claimed that it must have been the guys from the shipping company that must have stolen it which i believed cause i have heard of such stories but not from grimaldi though),on hearing that, i told him not to worry that i belived him,we jumpstarted the truck and we left(i still had to spend an extra 16k trying to get home thanks to some touts who accosted me nd my driver and also some lastma officials that wanted to take my truck away that night..i got home for after 12 ),the next day,i really dont know what got to me but i just decided to check the guys thread to see if he had uploaded pics of my truck (as per advert ),and i was shocked at what i saw..mr oliverjihad uploaded a picture of my truck taken in the afternoon at the same spot where i went to pick it up the previous night with my extra tyre still there..i was so furious that i had to confront him with a nasty message..mehnn..this guy no gree ohh,he still denied the whole thing claiming that he knew nothing about the tyre and that they just forwarded the picture he uploaded to him,i was like where you not the one that called someone right in front of me to bring out the truck from the terminal around 7pm the previous night(he could not give me an answer to this),and he also told me himself that my truck was still at the terminal and that demurage will be placed on it if i did not make it there the same day..
i just told him to get my tyre to me so i dont get to bring this out here,but for the past three weeks the guy as been given me sily excuses,the first week was used to investigate something he stole,the second week was to come up with money which he did not want to pay me,and the third week,which was last week,he told me that he had dispensal error for an online transaction and it will take 8 business days for them to fix the problem(when i had this i was so furious,dispensal error to transfer via atm??where tfck does that happen )and going to beg this guy agin right here on nl to either produce my tyre (which am sure he already sold) or pay me my money cause if this does not work,i will be taking some navy men to his office to lock him up in their guard room.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by jidobaba(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
This is why prisons are made and forgiveness is a sin.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
This guy is a crook. His cup will full with Amdman case. Watch out

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by soloehis(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
I dont expect any less from a thief like oliverjiad

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2020
soloehis:
I dont expect any less from a thief like oliverjiad
lolz I can see why femmy2010 accuse you of bad mouthing him of your bad behaviour after his loyalty of clearing your car,why cant you all bad mouthing me on this case rest your case for the fact that OP of the matter says case closed even for the fact that you all know that alot of port rat are at the port doing shit after you nail the agent,recently one of the stallion staff driver cut while stealing about 20 cars sensor please will you say agent should be responsible for your car security at around 10pm when we have NPA staff that are available for all port security and operation

From what I can read from femmy2010 ure even worst

Please we all are not saint,please let beware when you nail people bad abeg
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
This guy is a crook. His cup will full with Amdman case. Watch out
thank you sir
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2020
jidobaba:
This is why prisons are made and forgiveness is a sin.
you will be my Marshall there abi,nah dis kind case dem dey reason forgiveness is a sin,abeg if u no.sabi yhan leave matter for.men dem okay
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by soloehis(m): 12:53am On Apr 27, 2020
oliverjiad:
lolz I can see why femmy2010 accuse you of bad mouthing him of your bad behaviour after his loyalty of clearing your car,why cant you all bad mouthing me on this case rest your case for the fact that OP of the matter says case closed even for the fact that you all know that alot of port rat are at the port doing shit after you nail the agent,recently one of the stallion staff driver cut while stealing about 20 cars sensor please will you say agent should be responsible for your car security at around 10pm when we have NPA staff that are available for all port security and operation

you are high on cheap drugs..who is femmy2010?honesty and integrity is the key to successful business

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by amdman: 12:55am On Apr 27, 2020
oliverjiad:

Which case is closed? Have you refunded the amount you committed to refund? Or is it because we have been patient with you due to the COVID situation?

You may still end up in prison.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by soloehis(m): 12:56am On Apr 27, 2020
amdman:

Which case is closed? Have you refunded the amount you committed to refund? Or is it because we have been patient with you due to the COVID situation?

he is unrepented crook

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
soloehis:
you are high on cheap drugs..who is femmy2010?honesty and integrity is the key to successful business
lolz
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
amdman:

after I have tried to come.up with part payment of what I didnt cause or eat,anyway to God be the glory soon sir

Thanks
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by soloehis(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
oliverjiad:
lolz
on a serious note try and be honest to client it builds trust and trust increase ur customer base just an advise

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
soloehis:
on a serious note try and be honest to client it builds trust and trust increase ur customer base just an advise
please try to.read the post and understand It,i only ask for the demourage to be paid by him I never ask him of any settlement to customs or if what I charge is not enough,demourage came up and something started,nah wah ooo
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by noble71(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
oliverjiad:
please try to.read the post and understand It,i only ask for the demourage to be paid by him I never ask him of any settlement to customs or if what I charge is not enough,demourage came up and something started,nah wah ooo
on a serious note you are not supposed to be commenting on this forum again. You are very dishonest. I followed your Amdman case closely. Seun ban this scammer.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
noble71:
on a serious note you are not supposed to be commenting on this forum again. You are very dishonest. I followed your Amdman case closely. Seun ban this scammer.
doing the commentary I am only trying clarify myself in a case that I didnt or never mishandled amdman money but the truth is always bitter,please can someone deliberately ripped u off in the name.of demouage that's receitable
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
[[s]quote author=oliverjiad post=88918429]after I have tried to come.up with part payment of what I didnt cause or eat,anyway to God be the glory soon sir

Thanks[/quote][/s]

Stop calling God's name. Go and complete the money you agreed to pay before you were released. You are a crook! You are never honest. Be thankful you are dealing with a nice person like Amdman. Try this shyt with me u will be down 6 ft by now.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[[s]quote author=oliverjiad post=88918429]after I have tried to come.up with part payment of what I didnt cause or eat,anyway to God be the glory soon sir

Thanks[/s]

Stop calling God's name. Go and complete the money you agreed to pay before you were released. You are a crook! You are never honest. Be thankful you are dealing with a nice person like Amdman. Try this shyt with me u will be down 6 ft by now.
and after the 6ft u no too no go die again
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Victornezzar: 3:01pm On May 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Etinosa1234: 8:20pm On May 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SPARKLING Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Highlander 4x4 Limited...Price:N2.9m / »»» Sold!! Toks Toyota Matrix 06 @ N1.85M Non Negotiable ««« / sold bought Brandon new Volkswagen Polo 05 now 330k 08061311315 08028612026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.