Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) (11495 Views)

Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ElRazur: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2015
oliverjiad:
lolz inspired,u dey compare issue of 35k with person wey chop millions,nah wah for nigerians,hw as my matter resemble inspiredm,abeg clear me

Don't be silly. Both of you are dubious people who have taken money from hard working and honest people. Can you not make the connection? I guess we have to wait for you to collect "payment of millions for demurrage" before a thread is made by the OP. Right?

It is disgustingly audacious of you to keep posting nonsense. A genuine person would have paid and have this issue contained before it got to nairaland. But just like inspired, you only offered to pay once your dubious activities has been posted on here.

Mssshew omo Iya inspired oshi. No self respect and always thinking they won't be caught.

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ElRazur: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2015
Repost. Please ignore.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2015
ElRazur:

Don't be silly. Both of you are dubious people who have taken money from hard working and honest people. Can you not make the connection? I guess we have to wait for you to collect "payment of millions for demurrage" before a thread is made by the OP. Right?

It is disgustingly audacious of you to keep posting nonsense. A genuine person would have paid and have this issue contained before it got to nairaland. But just like inspired, you only offered to pay once your dubious activities has been posted on here.

Mssshew omo Iya inspired oshi. No self respect and always thinking they won't be caught.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by r231(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2015
angels09:
R231 hi

Bros grin cheesy

Na so we see am o

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Gboliwe: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2015
ElRazur:

See this one blowing serious grammar for someone who can't even string one good sentence together.

This agent is dubious. I looked him up on facebook sometime last month or so when someone I know was looking for an agent. My very first instinct which I didn't hide was that he was "slow". I felt he was also trying to live above his means, and that's very dangerous. I wasn't wrong. My friend went ahead to deal with him, he is still complaining long after the deal went through. This would be the second thread against him from nairalanders and he has always been at fault and the fact that I don't understand 95% of his explanations isn't helping matters.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2015
Gboliwe:

See this one blowing serious grammar for someone who can't even string one good sentence together.

This agent is dubious. I looked him up on facebook sometime last month or so when someone I know was looking for an agent. My very first instinct which I didn't hide was that he was "slow". I felt he was also trying to live above his means, and that's very dangerous. I wasn't wrong. My friend went ahead to deal with him, he is still complaining long after the deal went through. This would be the second thread against him from nairalanders and he has always been at fault and the fact that I don't understand 95% of his explanations isn't helping matters.

Seun let's see your hand here
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Gboliwe: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2015
angels09:

Se__un let's see your hand here

I don't understand the reason why you and the rest of you keep calling the site admin in matters like this? Overtime, you should have noticed and observed he doesn't have the conflict resolution skill. Sometimes sef, his in/action escalates issues.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Caveatemptor(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmm...another day...another fraud.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Gboliwe: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Asids55, any update? Have you been settled?
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
bomasek:
Boss,treat his F up,pick him up with either mopol or navy officers. Simples. It's obvious he's dubious.

Another reason why its good to business with persons that are recommended, make sure you see the person physically, know where he lives and check the person out.

Buy vehicles u can see physically , not the exotic ones u see on computer or websites too many 419ers out there.

CAVEAT EMPTOR.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gboliwe:
Asids55, any update? Have you been settled?

the guy as not paid me a single dime
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ElRazur: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Unbelievable.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Gboliwe: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
asids55:

shocked shocked shocked what excuse(s) is he giving now?
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ClearYourGoods: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
asids55:

I hope you get your money back, Asids.
MGL
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
I have concluded thuse this guy claer my car next week ooh..
Thank you Jesue!

This is unbearable.

Ops..you very kind, i swear..someone like him will never let him out of my sight day without him providing the tire..
Police will embras you tight with this report on their desk.

This guy is a heartless CRIMINAL...nothing less nothing more.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Thank you Jesue!

This is unbearable.

Ops..you are very kind, i swear..someone like him will never let him out of my sight day without him providing the tire..

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliverjiad what took you so long
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ClearYourGoods: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Zinicc:
Thank you Jesue!

This is unbearable.

Ops..you are very kind, i swear..someone like him will never let him out of my sight day without him providing the tire..

Why not give MGL a shot? Call/email so we may handle your clearing need(s).
MGL
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by mrschukwu1: 5:06am On Oct 27, 2015
emalekuo:
I would suggest you just move on and learn from your mistakes, at least your truck was delivered, though I understand how you feel but just forgive and move ahead.

Are you for real?
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by mrschukwu1: 5:10am On Oct 27, 2015
oliverjiad:
Oga everything here u want is all about ur money no wahala,soon I'll have ur money forwarded to u

What a shame!
Tueh
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2015
Zinicc:
Thank you Jesue!

This is unbearable.

Ops..you very kind, i swear..someone like him will never let him out of my sight day without him providing the tire..

u.w...the guy dey form baddo untop my money
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ClearYourGoods: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
asids55:

u.w...the guy dey form baddo untop my money
Hey asids, please do give us a call or email us next time for your logistics needs.
MGL
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

Hey asids, please do give us a call or email us next time for your logistics needs.
MGL

I don't think it is kool to use this medium to advertise your service.... that the young man is down doesn't make it right.... just my one cent.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Fhemmmy: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliverjiad, please do all you can to reimburse the money and next time protect client's stuff well.... This is your business and only you could either fix or mess it up

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
@asids55..... please give him more time if possible, you have dome well and tried but please grant him more time if he ask for one.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:
@asids55..... please give him more time if possible, you have dome well and tried but please grant him more time if he ask for one.

this guy does not want to pay me at all

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
asids55:

this guy does not want to pay me at all

I feel you sir, just give him some time.... I am sure he will pay you.... he probably don't know how to say he us low on cash.....
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I feel you sir, just give him some time.... I am sure he will pay you.... he probably don't know how to say he us low on cash.....

thanks bro for your comments, but if a guy tells u to free him,it only means he ain't paying,he asked me to chill till end of sept,and we are already at the end of oct,if I don't ping him,he does not even know I exist ..he does not get back to me at all explaining how things are going..I just hope you understand my own point
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
asids55:

thanks bro for your comments, but if a guy tells u to free him,it only means he ain't paying,he asked me to chill till end of sept,and we are already at the end of oct,if I don't ping him,he does not even know I exist ..he does not get back to me at all explaining how things are going..I just hope you understand my own point

Yes, I do understand sir but please for sake of your own sanity too, give him as much time as possible.. please sir, I heard economy for Nija ain't smiling.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ClearYourGoods: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I don't think it is kool to use this medium to advertise your service.... that the young man is down doesn't make it right.... just my one cent.
That wasn't the intent. I was just trying to let him know that there are lots of agents on NL that he could try...not in as much words though. But your sentiment is appreciated anyway. Thanks!
MGL
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Yes, I do understand sir but please for sake of your own sanity too, give him as much time as possible.. please sir, I heard economy for Nija ain't smiling.

ok sir
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

That wasn't the intent. I was just trying to let him know that there are lots of agents on NL that he could try...not in as much words though. But your sentiment is appreciated anyway. Thanks!
MGL

Great, let us be each other's brother's keeper and don't knock one under the moving bus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Government 504 Peugeot 2000(in Very Good Condition)=SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / SPARKLING Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Highlander 4x4 Limited...Price:N2.9m / »»» Sold!! Toks Toyota Matrix 06 @ N1.85M Non Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.