Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. (2519 Views)

Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did / A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) / I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
vani86:

That is all i wanted to hear.

Chin up bro.

Shite happens

Sure all day.
Ain't abit sadden, biaatch got caught.
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by MRBrownJ: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
@Josephamstrong1
let me be the bearer of bad news... if it happens last weekend then there is NO WAY she can have symptoms so soon. so either A) you are also infected because she had that infection long before the weekend and/or B) she must have had sex prior to this weekend with whomever infected her. so pls go back to the LovePeddler (no offense, lets call a spade A SPADE) you call your gf and ask her to REALLY tell you what has been going on in her life.

btw the fact that she has unprotected sex with whoever shows you that you best be careful with this demon!

1 Like

Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
firstEVA:
no blame for the ex?
Seriously? Why not see it this way: The Lady is, or Let's say was an ex of the guy-on-the-road as much as the guy is,or Let's say was an ex of the girl-that-hit-it-off after a Marathon sex. Now am sure the guy might have managed to bring back old memories at first sight but he couldn't have succeeded if the Lady in question has not "batted" her eyes or give him a you-are-welcome look of you-wanna-have-some-fun game. Me think the Lady is at fault nd from experience Ladies find it hard letting their Ex go; the feelings and memories always strong and fresh.
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Josephamstrong1:

Nt abt exes, buh Vxes
In full please
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Josephamstrong1
let me be the bearer of bad news... if it happens last weekend then there is NO WAY she can have symptoms so soon. so either A) you are also infected because she had that infection long before the weekend and/or B) she must have had sex prior to this weekend with whomever infected her. so pls go back to the LovePeddler (no offense, lets call a spade A SPADE) you call your gf and ask her to REALLY tell you what has been going on in her life.

btw the fact that she has unprotected sex with whoever shows you that you best be careful with this demon!

What are you saying? Itching is just a sign of fungi infection that doesn't take a second to manifest.
Although vaginal itching is the hallmark of yeast infections and other vaginal infections (including sexually transmitted diseases [STDs]), itching in the vagina and vulvar areas has multiple causes. Vaginal itching can also arise due to chemical irritants that may be found in detergents or soaps, douches and vaginal creams, toilet paper, bath products, feminine hygiene products, and vaginal contraceptive products.
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:
What a mumu girl,who confess such

cheesy alanty baddoress

grin spicy to tah lenu
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Seriously? Why not see it this way: The Lady is, or Let's say was an ex of the guy-on-the-road as much as the guy is,or Let's say was an ex of the girl-that-hit-it-off after a Marathon sex. Now am sure the guy might have managed to bring back old memories at first sight but he couldn't have succeeded if the Lady in question has not "batted" her eyes or give him a you-are-welcome look of you-wanna-have-some-fun game. Me think the Lady is at fault nd from experience Ladies find it hard letting their Ex go; the feelings and memories always strong and fresh.

hilarious analysis, the ex made a move at her, now he should be absolved of all blame right? Oh pls.
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by MRBrownJ: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Josephamstrong1:

What are you saying? Itching is just a sign of fungi infection that doesn't take a second to manifest.
Although vaginal itching is the hallmark of yeast infections and other vaginal infections (including sexually transmitted diseases [STDs]), itching in the vagina and vulvar areas has multiple causes. Vaginal itching can also arise due to chemical irritants that may be found in detergents or soaps, douches and vaginal creams, toilet paper, bath products, feminine hygiene products, and vaginal contraceptive products.

lol, and the white discharge is also due to the above?! keep lying to yourself when you know your girl been barebacking other guys!!
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
firstEVA:
hilarious analysis, the ex made a move at her, now he should be absolved of all blame right? Oh pls.
Be sincere dear,no sentiment who is to be blamed.
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by falconey(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:

miss pro..........I should call you mama!
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by 1miccza: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:

And if a guy should do what you are infering people like you would scream "guys are bad"
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by dazzlingd(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:
I suspect you use to cheat, and u seem like som1 dat will commit adultery
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:

lol, and the white discharge is also due to the above?! keep lying to yourself when you know your girl been barebacking other guys!!

Lol...
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by cruxty(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
@ Op she's only infected from the v***na bleep her via anal and she would be whole again....... angry[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size] wink
Re: Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. by agohmamuda(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
I will judge it on Friday.
I like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Soon Can A Woman Notice Pregnancy / Girls What Do U Really Want? / Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.