Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us (10481 Views)

Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us / John Mikel Obi Is Far Overrated! / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Dotman01(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2009
-argentina lost to bolivia by 6-1, messi was on to d end, wat happened?
-portugal didnt score fo dier past 3 wc qualifier games, where's ronaldo?
-okocha didnt honour our game in angola, we lost by 1-0.
-if mikel didnt honour d invitatn, u guys wil critise him nd nw u're crucifyin him again.
-cos nigeria played a lacklustre game on sunday, we av to cut mikel's head off?
-i blv tosin has answered wat a professional is.
-@ maitema can u compare d nos of cards gotten by viera nd henry? never cos 1 is a defensive midfielder nd 1 is a striker.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by deene: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2009
i dont know wat u guyz are arguing this for. is this post visible to the futbol federation in this country? if it is, i'll like to say:

mikel played his best as other players on the pitch too. sometimes we win, sometimes we lose and also we were away. remember?

these playaz are not magicians.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by enomakos(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2009
i agree with u deene,we can not win all the time
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2009
it is obvious that men with football information are arround.it has been a difficult thing dealing with nollywood fans who claimed to be football fans.

maitema,
when next you want to post any topic, it is advisable u check out what is happening in the movie sector because u do not belong here.

do u know erickson has been sacked by the mexican football authority after loosing to hunduras? in an interview he said, i understand their reasons because we have lost many matches and if there is anyone to take responsibilities here, it is me.

do u know the role of a national football coach here in nigeria? go and look through, check and pick from among over 150 million people of nigeria, see among the males, pick the best footballers and fix them in the best positions in the picth to get the best of results for nigeria and we will pay you.

if your brains are in order, u will know that amodu can go to a village and select the biggest idiots there and combine them with mikel to get the result we need. whatsoever the players do, whatsoever result we get, whatsoever attitude they put up, one person that will and must accept responsibility is the coach that is why coaches are fired while players remain.

if mikel was not playing well, why leaving him in the pitch for the whole of the game?
will it be a good news if i announce to you that you have sourrendered your football fate and that of nigeria to mikel?
your so called messi the no 1 player in the 2005 holland game participated in the 6-1 lost to bolivia and is still alive till now, what do u think?

life is all about choice. if mikel has choosen to make enough money for his family while others choose trophies of which i don't know any, may God grant them all their wishes because we all have different problems in our lives and as such need different solutions.

if u must have been following kaka, u will know he is jointly earning the highest in football with ibrahimovic of inter. been in manchester city has a lot of disadvantages financially like in the area of endoresments.
if kaka decided to stay back because of trophies, how many is milan looking for this season?

i have not heard of any footballer or coach who does not agree terms before joining any club or any player that said, club shld forget about money.

all the clubs will use players when they are active and throw them away when they are less productive.
who will think bolton will threat okocha the way they did after his commitments and contributions to the club? but that is business.

be informed that all these clubs are limited liability companies registered with the main purpose of making profits.
like one gentle man said, a professional is he who get paid for what he does. if that is the case, henry came to arsenal for money and he left for money.

beckham left man u for money and he equally left madrid for money and he is now in milan for money.

if u watch the situation in arsenal today, most young men come to arsenal to get the normal exposure they need and afterwards move on to their promise land. arsenal wenger is bent on using the young stars and throw them away when he feels they are over aged as we saw in the case of campbell, lauren, kanu, pires, edu, viera, lehman, henry etc.

on the issue of super eagles, mikel is not playing well and so do all other players hence there is a need for those in charge to find out why that is if they don't know.

please maitema, tbk and co, look for other areas of interests in nairaland as footballers are arround and u are odd men here.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MAITEMA(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2009
@chidicris

After reading your latest conundrum, I have reassured myself that you are an IGNORAMUS, the first I have come across on NairaLand.

As I have repeatedly said, joining issues with you is inane and insane.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by PurestBoy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2009
@chidi and maitema,

Why all these insult and e-punches? I believe you guys are matured and don't need to fight. Everyone knows Mikel is not performing up to people's expectation but at the same time I can't hold him responsible for the Maputo draw
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MAITEMA(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ PurestBoy,

Mohammed Ali vs Sonny Liston/Joe Frazier/George Foreman is a fight!
Maitema vs chidicris is a mismatch!
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2009
@chidi and maitema,

Why all these insult and e-punches? I believe you guys are matured and don't need to fight. Everyone knows Mikel is not performing up to people's expectation but at the same time I can't hold him responsible for the Maputo draw

PurestBoy,
u said everyone knows mikel is not performing up to expectation, if it is at chelsea, i don't agree with that. if it is at national team, i agree and i will also like to make it clear here that none of the super eagles is performing up to expectations but if u know of any, let me know.
if u cannot hold him responsible for the maputo draw, i also feel the same way but someone here believes mikel shld be held responsible and that is the fight and if fighting will be used to make people think the right way, then fighting is ideal.

@chidicris

After reading your latest conundrum, I have reassured myself that you are an IGNORAMUS, the first I have come across on NairaLand.

As I have repeatedly said, joining issues with you is inane and insane.

maitema,
i have been expecting u to do this since and the good thing is that u did not know the right time to quit.
arguements are designed to gain knowledge and as long as it is about football, i have done enough to bring u to a standard but forcing a horse to the stream is always different from forcing the horse to drink.
i am happy that many football analysts have joined me in making u a product of nollywood.
with ur thread topic, one will easily look at u as someone who lacks knowledge, learning abilities, a man full of misinformation, hatred for a hero, envy for a great achiever, but 2face idibia will always say, no one can course who God done bless.
do u know that mikel have done his job, collected his cash and left for the club that services his account at the end of every week with funds capable of changing the history of your lineage and that is the kind of person u call useless.
my prayer is that God will have mercy upon u.
ignorance kills and absolute ignorance kills absolutely.
do trace my involvements in nairaland forum, i don't discuss every topic, i select them and i talk in areas i know very well because i am expect to meet people of great abilities to discuss with. my candid and cordial advise is that you choose topics based on specialization to avoid exhibition of ignorance like u have done in this thread.
it is not nice meet you at all but do have a nice day and feel very free to change ur id bcs it is free of charge.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by azeezbaba(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2009
@chidicris, MAITEMA

I think its hi time we stopped this argument and counterargument, attack and counterattack.

In my opinion, i think Mikel tried his best in that match, and he should not be blamed for the overall poor performance.

I think MAITEMA should rephrase his topic to "Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him As An Attacking Midfielder Will Ruin Us".

Pls, MAITEMA i hope u wont criticize me for this. Pls ooooooo, dont call me names ooooooooo. Am just suggesting
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Dotman01(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2009
@maitema i blv u av to admit dat nigeria's last game wasnt mikel's fault alone but a collective fault. I blv we should just end it here. Nice chattin wit u all
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Meldrick(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ switch 47

you are a big He-Goat for ever making a comment like that. How can you say Mikel is a goat b'cos he joined Chelsea. What achievement have u made in your entirely life. Mikel has carved a name for himself.

A lot of you use your leprosy fingers to type rubbish about Mikel. Was Mikel the only player on the pitch? If he didn't perform well why don't u guys go and help your dear country. You have not excelled in your individual careers and you use your filthy mouth to condemn someone dedicating and devoting his time for the nation.
IF IT IS SO EASY, BE A PLAYMAKER IN YOUR FIELD AND BE KNOWN.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MAITEMA(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ azeezbaba & Dotman01

For the avoidance of doubt, find below my response to chidichris' question if I solely blame Mikel for the draw in Maputo.
His question: is this topic about mikel's inabilities or amodu's? did nigeria fail to do well in mozambique because mikel did not play well?
My answer: My topic focused on Mikel because under such an abysmal performance by the Super Eagles the onus normally is on the playmaker to produce one or two class-acts to win the game for the team. Mikel was out of sorts for a “Playmaker” and busy doing his defensive thing.

A Primary 3 pupil will discern that I do not COMPLETELY blame Mikel for Super Eagles' abysmal performance against Mozambique.

My problem is that each time I crystallize my point, chidichris comes up with another mumbo-jumbo
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by otukpo(f): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2009
I am just catching fun reading ur posts. But no e-fighting ooooo. Argue like matured pple.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by djcrucifix(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2009
i don't even know why we bother calling that guy up for matches, he is clearly not an attacking midfielder. i think the coach should do what siasia did, free the guy and look for someone else to replace him, there have been others before him and there will be others after him. cool
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2009
I am just catching fun reading ur posts. But no e-fighting ooooo. Argue like matured pple. smiley
cheesy Its e-argumentation

MikeL is performing below expectation to be sincere, embarassed Ba talking about the Match @ MapuTo! I think da coach is to blame! he can't even read the Game and change the FORMATION! shit

My 1 RMB cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by omar22(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2009
and u need to stop spewing fckery online trying to pass ur asinine comments

show proof of all the rubbish u posted or never post again.
~show me when SAF said the other players shld fire thier agents
~show me how u got to know Obi would have been kept till 2008 season
~ show me how you got to know Mikel would have been told to retire from the national team cos of nations cup.

Gold cup? all coaches have issues with meaningless competitions that can get their players crocked. Gold cup isnt African cup of nations
stop spewing isi ewu and beer parlour analysis here, we aint idiots like you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your such a numpty! why don't you worm yourself back under a rock! if your looking for evidence then go to google, but as Mikel's signing Manchester United bought for £4m and he was meant to join United in 2008, so he was still a Lynn player when Chelsea bought him but due to the trouble Chelsea has got them self in previously they had to compensate united before they report Chelsea,
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by SegzyJoe(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ post

1. the boy is overrated

2. He has this false sense of arrival

Generally, I think he can't manage stardom, if he has good adviser, they should inform him to be focus,, concentrate on his game and work hard. I watched his interview few days ago, and I know that he can't manage success, that is only thing I think is affecting his performance. with a few exception, most African footballer can't manage their career and success, that is why they don't last. Hardwork, discipline and focus are essential ingredients of managing a successful career, that is why the like of Ryan Giggs, Raul and a host of others are still playing today
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by kpoxyresin: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2009
Hei guys, Actually Mikel off course was playing to the gallery , not wanting to get injured so that he can make a date with Chelsea's Champions league clash with Liverpool, the milk had been spilt , we cant get it back
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ azeezbaba & Dotman01

For the avoidance of doubt, find below my response to chidichris' question if I solely blame Mikel for the draw in Maputo.
His question: is this topic about mikel's inabilities or amodu's? did nigeria fail to do well in mozambique because mikel did not play well?
My answer: My topic focused on Mikel because under such an abysmal performance by the Super Eagles the onus normally is on the playmaker to produce one or two class-acts to win the game for the team. Mikel was out of sorts for a “Playmaker” and busy doing his defensive thing.

A Primary 3 pupil will discern that I do not COMPLETELY blame Mikel for Super Eagles' abysmal performance against Mozambique.

My problem is that each time I crystallize my point, chidichris comes up with another mumbo-jumbo

maitema,
the most honourable thing to do will be for you to withdraw your statement that is if you have come to the realisaion that your thread topic is not a true statement.
in english language, USING HIM WILL RUIN US simply suggest the idea of stop using mikel if we want to be successful. in other words, mikel is the problem of nigerian football.
it is obvious one can have a different thing in mind while writing a different thing. we will all understand that english is not our language.
if you choose to make strong statements like that, u must be ready to back urself with points.

obviously and truthfully, i do not know mikel and martins but for anyone who for once have made sacrifice to nigeria, is worth our praises because many others have rejected nigeria to play for other countries and non of us is condeming them why will it be those that accept to play for us that we will put to death.
on the other hand, most of us here are not disable and as such can do what they are doing.

maitema, i have nothing against u rather i wanted to protect the masses from information poision. with the heat u got from this thread, i am well convinced in my heart that u under this same id will not be in a haste to post such a biased topic in the nearest future.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Jarus(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2009
Much as I have seen Mikel's performance post WYC 2005 as disappointing, I will not heap the blame of the Moz show of shame on him only. If any player is to carry the whole blame, it has to be Martins. But then I'll not pour the blame on Martins' doorstep too. The whole team was crap. Osaze and Uche were impressive in first half but faded into oblivion in second half. If I'm to rate individual players, I'll surely give Mikel the least mark but I will not he was responsible for that abysmally poor performance. If Martins, for example, had scored those goals, the story would have been slightly different, at least we will have a clause as ''. . . but at the end we were able to grind out 3 maximum points''
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by deb(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2009
Nigeria's best team at any generation would be lucky to escape with a draw in Mozambique! Why, Maputo is a high altitude region,
I reasoned with you, but I would also like to see the outcome of Tunisia and Mozambique in Maputo
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MrCrackles(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2009
Mikel is a frail and battered duck!
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by spine: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2009
some critics have spent too much time playing O G O that they forget that its a coach thats selects the squad and during play he applies discretion to determine who will finish the match or who needs to change a match, based on how the match is faring

when he sees a dept is deficient or not working, he makes an effort to change the play, whether it works or does'nt is a different kettle of fish
hes seen to be aware and positive in his approach. Your overly passionate view about mikel alone is infantile and if you are a sincere person you'll focus on the coaching crew and head, who decide what you watch on tv and rant about

Not mikel himself.
But sadly based on the final selection there were not enough resources to do justice in mikels absence, or name the person make i hear it would definately need high technical panning from the coach to win
I am tempted to say that in the super eagles both as an attacking and defensive midfielder MIKEL is the best you can OFFER in NAIJA, until new talents are brought in
that tells you that theres a playmaker meltdown in naija
and pls remember playmakers are not necessarily one on the field.

messi aguero argentina
the whole spanish team,,
ribery benzema france,
kaka ronaldinho,robinho Brazil,
robben,van persie,schneider holland,
rooney,lamps,gerrard,becks england,

amongst them there are play makers And match winners and lots more that haven't been mentioned
what have we got?, a bunch of uninspiring, inconsistent,lads ,that  keep you wanting more
pls lets address the bigger issue, and stop dwelling on one small boys bad game
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by tayoast(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ Poster
Dude, u make ur opening look like a political one. Mere looking at it, one could say u belong to the "Opposition Party".

This is a country where evry1 is a 'coach'.
We hate losing and if any supporter detest losing, why be a disciple of football.
We managed a goalless draw against a domineering team like Mozambique and all novice in d land starts criticising.

It's noteworthy that we created the best scoring chances but we were unlucky.

If anybody saw the France-Lithuania game over the two legs, the submission is that Nig is not an island.

I'm 100% sure that NFF would av decapitated Amodu if he was Maradona.
A world class coach with a world class team (Messi, Tevez, Aguero, Maxi, Mascherano etc. - who got mauled by lowly Bolivia.

Nigerians would not even take a loss from such a team not 2 talk of a 6 - 1 defeat!

Now sm1 is singling Mikel out for the performance. the next time out, pls leave mikel out of the team and invite smbody else and lets see hw far the team will go!
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by mccloud224(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2009
Very typical of human beings.They praise you when you are doing well and condemn you when you don't meet up to expectation.He is a human being people not a robot.Even robots disappoint.How many of una fit play for local team sef? Una go just dey talk talk becoz God give una mouth to talk.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by tayoast(m): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2009
mccloud224:

Very typical of human beings.They praise you when you are doing well and condemn you when you don't meet up to expectation.He is a human being people not a robot.Even robots disappoint.How many of una fit play for local team sef? Una go just dey talk talk becoz God give una mouth to talk.

Nig football followers don't appreciate d little dt comes their way.

U'd recall dt we garnered the maximum points in the first round. Then, d argument was the team wins in an unconvincing, unimpressive manner. They'd say ahhh, a team like SA shd be beaten black and blue in their own back yard
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by ChuckWoody(m): 3:17am On Apr 04, 2009
I'm sorry I don't follow the national team much these days so i'm behind the times with who's coming through as potential stars. But I've noticed we haven't actually lost a game that matters for nearly a year. Apart from the mozambique match we've won our previous CAF qualifiers?

From what I've read on this thread there's been intense debate on both sides of the Obi fence, but i've not seen anyone suggest an alternative? Even with 2 wingers you still need someone to supply them with passes and defence splitting balls for them to feed off.

If I'm wrong please correct me. From what i've seen of our current squad, it would be criminal to leave him out. The fella Sani Kaita, what's he like? Is he a playmaker? Or Christian Obodo?

IF there is a problem with our boys then you can't point the finger solely at Mikel, responsibility rests on the 11 players out there on the field.

But why is there any conjecture? We haven't lost FFS, we drew away to a team who drew twice with Ivory Coast last year.

Y'all really need to get a grip!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by omoibadan1: 4:39am On Apr 04, 2009
All chelsea fans will never speak the truth,Mikel should not put on the No 10 jersey he lacks creativity has no vision,he spoilt the game 4 us and as 4 Amodu think there is no difference between him and Chukwu,they both have nothing upstairs,
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by onyxera(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2009
mikel has no biz in d super fowls 4 now, since mourinho converted him 2 a DM he simply lacks what it takes 2 play in dat position, mikel's futbol has gone 4rm bad 2 worse,& playing in dat defensive role @ chelsea aint helpin his futbol cos i think if we closely analyze mikel @ chelsea u would see d following
1. 65% of d goals chelsea has conceded dis season has been mikel's fault
2. he barely supports d attack @ chelsea & u hardly see him behind assisting terry & co

well lik i have said b4,only DORA AKUNYILI can save our futbol, dis super fowls need rebranding
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MAITEMA(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2009
@ Jarus, Spine, tayo_ast, mccloud224, ChuckWoody

You have jumped the gun and are commenting from a misinformed and biased perspective.

When you have time settle down and read this thread from the beginning and see the line of argument.

I have NOT singled out Mikel for the Maputo draw but beamed the searchlight on him because in his capacity as our playmaker we are entitled to expect a stroke of magic from him like you would naturally expect from a world-class playmaker.

I reiterate for emphasis sake that Mikel is too DOCILE to be the playmaker for Super Eagles, albeit conceding that there is no feasible alternative in the interim.

As for chidichris, you need to go back to school if he ever attended one in the first place. When you do, I strongly advice you to CONCENTRATE when English Comprehension and obviously Lexis & Structure is being taught!
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2009
mikel has no biz in d super fowls 4 now, since mourinho converted him 2 a DM he simply lacks what it takes 2 play in dat position, mikel's futbol has gone 4rm bad 2 worse,& playing in dat defensive role @ chelsea aint helpin his futbol cos i think if we closely analyze mikel @ chelsea u would see d following
1. 65% of d goals chelsea has conceded dis season has been mikel's fault
2. he barely supports d attack @ chelsea & u hardly see him behind assisting terry & co

well lik i have said b4,only DORA AKUNYILI can save our futbol, dis super fowls need rebranding

@onyera,
according to you, he barely supports d attack @ chelsea and u hardly see him behind assisting terry and co.
this sort of statement can only be allowed in the pdp led govt. a player is not in attack and is not in defence, yet 65% of chelsea goals are his fault. please just go home and commit suicide as that is the only option left for a man with such a blank brain. i have been looking at maitema as one who had nothing to offer until i come across your post. come to the think of it, is ur type still in existance?

maitema,
u are sounding like someone been cheated but let us put all the blames to grammer. this topic is simply on how mikel will ruin nigerian football if we continue to use him, true or false.
i have said it times, there is nothing wrong is rephrasing your words or better still withdraw your statement.
again, the no writen on the jersey has nothing to do with what happens on the pitch.
a particular player or team can make a particular jersey special for herself.
mikel wearing no 10 does not make him the captain or the goal scorer. no 80 can do anything to bring a cup.
kanu is the most decorated african player, yet he is not wearing no 10.
the world current best player is ot known with jersey no 10.
drogba and etoo are not wearing jersey no 10 so jersey no has nothing to do with ur role in the picth.
if you think u know english which i have not seen yet, this forum is dedicated to soccer or sports and not vocabulary so ur grammer must produce points otherwise, u will be wasting grammer.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MAITEMA(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2009
@ chidichris

Dumbo! you need to be put out of your misery!

Now you are claiming that Mikel did not play the no. 10 position in the Maputo game? and that he wore that number as mere formality? and that jersey number 10 is not traditionally the playmaker?

In as much as I agree that in today's football the players jersey numbers doesnt conform with the wing they play, get it through your THICK SKULL that traditionally in football,
#1 is the Goal Keeper
#2 is the Right Back
#3 is the Left Back
#4 is the Defensive Midfielder
#5 is the Center Back
#6 is the Center Back
#7 is the Right Winger
#8 is the Supporting Striker
#9 is the Top Striker
#10 is the PLAYMAKER/ATTACKING MIDFIELDER
#11 is the Left Winger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wikki Tourist Vs Warri Wolves FC (1 - 0) On22nd April 2015 / Ex-super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Named New Manager Of Enugu Rangers / Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.