Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us (10480 Views)

Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us / John Mikel Obi Is Far Overrated! / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ chidichris

Dumbo! you need to be put out of your misery!

Now you are claiming that Mikel did not play the no. 10 position in the Maputo game? and that he wore that number as mere formality? and that jersey number 10 is not traditionally the playmaker?

In as much as I agree that in today's football the players jersey numbers doesnt coform with the wing they play, get it through your THICK SKULL that traditionally in football,
#1 is the Goal Keeper
#2 is the Right Back
#3 is the Left Back
#4 is the Defensive Midfielder
#5 is the Center Back
#6 is the Center Back
#7 is the Right Winger
#8 is the Supporting Striker
#9 is the Top Striker
#10 is the PLAYMAKER/ATTACKING MIDFIELDER
#11 is the Left Winger

@maitema,
i now know where u belong.
please tell me the position of jerey no 26 which the chelsea captain wears. on the other hand, anelka(i hope u know him) wears 39 where does he play? maybe behind the bars. henry no 14 must be a basketball player? deco 20, galas 10 ha been very active as the arsenal play maker abi? mikel no 12 plays golf? yes amokachi was a hockey player? kanu was into javelin when he was in arsenal? then what was okocha's no in bolton?

i have seriously made a mistake of discussing with an imbe, all these while. it is possible that i have been discussing with aboki of the highest order. dangers of internet, wasting my energy and time on mr. ibu of nollywood.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by ChuckWoody(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2009
Maitema & chidichris, let's not get bogged down with the number on their top and whether he should be our playmaker.

To me it seems to be that if Obi is being played further forward then he might be being asked to play a role which is unfamiliar to him (In much the same way Denilson is being asked to play a more defensive role at Arsenal, which he's not familiar with).
Attacking MF is not Obi's game, he's definitely a more defensive player, but due to the fact he's probably the most talented or high profile (take your pick) player the Head Coach is asking him to be the catalyst, fulcrum and the saviour.  

As said before there seems to be no alternative, I certainly haven't heard of any AMF who's been on anyone's let alone everyone's lips.
The first rule in football is to NOT CONCEDE, if you don't concede you have more chance of winning the match.  And with Obi shielding a defence which includes that fat lump Shittu, I think we can't afford to play without him.
What we need now are more attcking options.  I think that's the real question that should be asked.

So, with that in mind we have to make do with what we have. Unless you think Obodo and Kaita can do a better job.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MAITEMA(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ ChuckWoody, Well said!

@ chidichris, I have repeatedly reiterated that you are an IGNORAMUS of the highest order. If you had carefully read my post before once again rushing to exude your brash idiocy, you would have read my statement; In as much as I agree that in today's football the players jersey numbers doesnt conform with the wing they play, ,

Do you want a dictionary defination of the word conform?

I have previously done the required by advising you to go back to school and concentrate on English Comprehension, Lexis & Structure.

You have once again belittled yourself in public gallery.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2009
ok maitema,
let us get a point straight here.
u have called for the team to stop using mikel. if you are made the nigerian coach today,(God forbid) who will u play in the place of mikel?
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by PurestBoy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2009
Mikel sucks! Period
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by KazuyaM(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2009
whether he has abandoned Nigeria or not, he is still making his money. grin
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by FBS: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2009
chidichris:

ok maitema,
let us get a point straight here.
u have called for the team to stop using mikel. if you are made the nigerian coach today,(God forbid) who will u play in the place of mikel?
Good question and one that no one is ready to answer. wonder why? wink

To Mikel Haters: The lad played 90mins today, while Essien was substituted.
This is not to say that Mikel is better, but to tell you that even with a fit Essien, Mikel can still play for the club.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Dotman01(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2009
Simple as ABC he played fo d whole 90 mins, while essien was substituted. If he could hold a positn rightly at chelsea under 4 world class coaches, i dnt see any reason why he should be a prob fo d supa eagle. Dnt let us decieve ourselvs DIS BOY IS GOOD
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by romeo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
In the first place, I don't know what such a shitty topic is doing in the main page of Nairaland. With some fools making noise about other people's English language when they should be debating with good points, but that is very Nigerian anyways. We go to school to learn English language and nothing more. shame on you fools.

@posts
Mikel is good and earning his living and that of his family playing football. If you don't like it you can simply jump into the Lagoon and dine with mammy water. It's only a fool that will believe that the problems Nigerian football is undergoing is solely because of Mikel's inclusion in the team.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MAITEMA(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2009
@ Romeo
See you barking like a mongrel (local dog) named bingo. Next time you choose to display your mental mediocrity and and expose your idiocy, choose carefully where you do so.

This topic is NOT about Mikel earning a good living from his career and taking care of his family, I personally dont have a problem with that as I earn a VERY good living too! Everybody’s calling cannot be football. However, the last time I met Mikel in 2005 I contributed substantially for the hosting of the NFA delegation and the Flying Eagles team after the 2005 final in Utrecht, Holland. Ibrahim Galadinma (former NFA chairman), Rafiu Ladipo and Samson Siasia can confirm that.

@ FBS & Dotman
Good thing Mikel played 90mins. I didnt see the Chelsea game as usual. I am sure he played in his usual position which I dont have a problem with. My problem is that they play him in as Super Eagles attacking midfielder which is like putting a round peg in a square hole.

@ chidichris & FBS,
Regarding your question on a replacement for Mikel in the attacking midfield position for Super Eagles, as I have repeatedly said, albeit accepting that there isn’t a very good option, I opine that using Kanu or even Oruma and Obodo in that position is a better alternative to Mikel who slows the game and passes backwards.

tata
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2009
@ Romeo
See you barking like a mongrel (local dog) named bingo. Next time you choose to display your mental mediocrity and and expose your idiocy, choose carefully where you do so.

This topic is NOT about Mikel earning a good living from his career and taking care of his family, I personally dont have a problem with that as I earn a VERY good living too! Everybody’s calling cannot be football. However, the last time I met Mikel in 2005 I contributed substantially for the hosting of the NFA delegation and the Flying Eagles team after the 2005 final in Utrecht, Holland. Ibrahim Galadinma (former NFA chairman), Rafiu Ladipo and Samson Siasia can confirm that.

@ FBS & Dotman
Good thing Mikel played 90mins. I didnt see the Chelsea game as usual. I am sure he played in his usual position which I dont have a problem with. My problem is that they play him in as Super Eagles attacking midfielder which is like putting a round peg in a square hole.

@ chidichris & FBS,
Regarding your question on a replacement for Mikel in the attacking midfield position for Super Eagles, as I have repeatedly said, albeit accepting that there isn’t a very good option, I opine that using Kanu or even Oruma and Obodo in that position is a better alternative to Mikel who slows the game and passes backwards.

tata

Maitema,
how come u did not wacth chelsea match as usual? did u watch nigeria against mozambique? someone said amodu played two defensive midfielders, is it true? if yes, who and who were involved? do u know that all the topics abt mikel have died down since yesterday because of his involvement in the chelsea match?

i come to terms that u are confussed in ur arguement. are u against mikel playing in the attacking midfield or playing at all? what is the statement about back passes? if mourinho, avant grant, scolari and hiddink all like mikel with his back passes including amodu, who are u to complain? by the way, u said everybody must not have the same calling, it is either u are called in drugs business or u are called in condeming others with ur mouth.

the last time u hosted galadimma and co, maybe soon u will host yar adua and obama afterwards.

mikel is the only nigerian in a very good club at the moment and a low life feels having access to internet is all life worth.

have u ever ask urself why the likes of etim cannot praise mikel when he does things rights? where are ur partners in this arguement? they have all disappeared in shame but u have proved how shameless u can be by this act of talking more.

i can see similarities between u and etim. such a man who was accused of stealling ordinary mobile phone among all other party attendants, wow! a normal person will ask himself why, stay away from the public for some time but what do we have here?

if i am mikel and martins, i will surely respond to etim atleast i will sk him to provide gthe nokia 3310 before he can slam me.

look at it this way, mikel snubs nigeria because of soar throat - did he? NO
mikel is going back to bench because essien is back - did he? No
mikel will ruin u - did he ruin chelsea? NO
Nokia 3310 slams mikel and martins but did their different clubs slam them? NO

when will good things come out of nigerians for men who have at least for once served this country honourably?
can u even compare the hatred nigerian show mikel to the ones they are showing to our politicians who have forced most of u into drugs and other vices?

like i said before, read through ur anti mikel posts and ask God for forgiveness becaue it is writen that those tongues that will rise against mikel in judgments shall be condemed. the decission is urs.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Dotman01(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2009
@maitema, oruma nd obodo are nt gud has they were, kanu can neva play a 90 mins game i blv we al kno dat. Bak to mikel i blv playin as a DFM doesnt mean dat u cant play an offensive role, ballack has d ability to play as a DFM & an AMF, essien could possibly play all positns xcept GK (even if he's given d positn of a GK i blv he wil do well), viera always sprays passes during his arsenal days. Footbal of yesteryears has changed a lot during d days of yekini u can neva see him defendin but now we always see d likes of drogba, adebaydor defending 4 dier respective teams. Wot am sayin is players play to instructions. At chelsea he as to stay back nd protect d defence weneva one of d defenders mov 4ward. And also avin d ability to play more dan 1 postion is a great advantage to any footballer, dats d reason why essien,drogba, gallas, gerard etc are importants in thier respective clubs.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by romeo(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2009
MAITEMA:

@ Romeo

If anyone is displaying mental mediocrity here then it's you!! What has "hosting NFA delegation and the Flying Eagles team" got to do with the topic? Thanks to Cyber cafe, idiots come online to spew rubbish.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2009

Maitema,
could u pls let us know the details of ur hosting galadimma and other delegates in holland. i ask bcs nigeria budgeted for their stay in holland hence u taking care of them calls for a refund from the group.

again, it is important you tell us ur details for varification purposes.

in holland, mikel was not the only nigerian player who made things happen, have u asked after the fate of the other players?

to what extent can u trace the football backwardness of nigeria? was nigerian football doing very well till the inclussion of mikel?

how do u define envy and jealousness? what do u think a jealous and envy man can do?
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MAITEMA(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2009
romeo:

If anyone is displaying mental mediocrity here then it's you!! What has "hosting NFA delegation and the Flying Eagles team" got to do with the topic? Thanks to Cyber cafe, idiots come online to spew rubbish.

@ Romeo

What it has got to do with it is drive it into your light brain that I am doing well and have enough to contribute to host them including Mikel! since you assume that because Mikel is doing well financially, therefore I am not entitled to air my view!.

In your words; Mikel is good and earning his living and that of his family playing football. If you don't like it you can simply jump into the Lagoon and dine with mammy water. It's only a fool that will believe that the problems Nigerian football is undergoing is solely because of Mikel's inclusion in the team.

Furthermore, if I were to patronize cybercafes, would it be on a Sunday morning? DUNCE!
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by omar22(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2009
mikel has no biz in d super fowls 4 now, since mourinho converted him 2 a DM he simply lacks what it takes 2 play in dat position, mikel's futbol has gone 4rm bad 2 worse,& playing in dat defensive role @ chelsea aint helpin his futbol cos i think if we closely analyze mikel @ chelsea u would see d following
1. 65% of d goals chelsea has conceded dis season has been mikel's fault
2. he barely supports d attack @ chelsea & u hardly see him behind assisting terry & co

well lik i have said b4,only DORA AKUNYILI can save our futbol, dis super fowls need rebranding

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a load of "clap trap"  Jose pushed Mikel back because he is far better than any midfielder at Chelsea that could retain ball possession thats why Mourinho feels that Mikel could play the same role as Barcelona's Xavi or AC Milan's Pirlo ( knowing that Andreas Pirlo was a striker before Ancelotti converted him into a deep lying playmaker) Chelsea used to rely on wingers to attack but now they need to build from the back instead of hitting it long

Now I could only think of 1 goal caused by Mikel this season which was the one in Rome and if thats 65% of their goals conceded well they should be out of sight in the Premiership, his job is to screen the 2 center backs which allows the 2 fullbacks to go forward.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Dotman01(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2009
Thank u my broda, even drogba was a right back b4 he was converted to a striker. Wat i really blv is playin more dan 1 positn increases one value in a team, everybody will prefer a playa like drogba to adriano, mainly because he can make use of his both legs 4 shootin.for example essien, b4 he arrived at chelsea he was only playin as a DFM but rite nw his market value as increase cos of his versatility. like i said b4 VERSATILITY IS A GREAT PLUS FOR ANY PLAYA .
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2009
@ Romeo

What is has got to do with it is drive it into your light brain that I am doing well and have enough to contribute to host them including Mikel! since you assume that because Mikel is doing well financially, therefore I am not entitled to air my view!.

In your words; Mikel is good and earning his living and that of his family playing football. If you don't like it you can simply jump into the Lagoon and dine with mammy water. It's only a fool that will believe that the problems Nigerian football is undergoing is solely because of Mikel's inclusion in the team.

Furthermore, if I were to patronize cybercafes, would it be on a Sunday morning? DUNCE!

@maitema,
since you have choosen to be unrepentant, pls pay attention to my questions above.
again, what did u host mikel with?
fufu, gari, semo, rice, beans, platain, yam or pepersoup?
what kind of drink did u buy for him?
palm wine, big stout, fanta orange, pinaple juice or what?
pls am curious.
do realize how much glo paid for mikel to take a few minutes photographs that is on their billboard?
if you took picture with mikel, did u spent that much in hosting him or were u accepted by mikel as a destitute?
pls be kind enough to answer my questions as u have been doing bcs these ones are more important that the ones u have been answering.
how will u feel if u get another previledge to take picture with him now that he is a bigger boy?
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by naso2(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2009
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. e don do.
una try, make una go drink water na half-time we dey. clap for yourselves

At least people like us now know why football in nigeria will keep progressing backwards. The arguments so far only tell one message . "sentiments rule others may go to hell"
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Ifedisky(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2009
@chidi+maita; You guys have a valid argument on Mikel. Even on Chelsea forum's there's been arguments on what Mikel is and what he should be; an attacking or defensive midfielder. But what I find baffling is that two adults like you will slide to the murk of using gutter language to try to demean what should ordinaryly be a valid point from the other. I do not see how GRAMMER should come into this neither do I know of a situation where a footballer's WEALTH is an indices of how successful as a footballer he is. You guy's are obviously intelligent but intelligence doesn't know right or wrong. You can be intelligenct and still wrong! I could point out, what I think, are the flaws in you two's argument but it doesn't make me right or more intelligent. To come to fora to put down a fellow man doesn't show you guys up in good light. Cut the insults and get on with your VERY intelligent debate. Peace
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2009
@chidi+maita; You guys have a valid argument on Mikel. Even on Chelsea forum's there's been arguments on what Mikel is and what he should be; an attacking or defensive midfielder. But what I find baffling is that two adults like you will slide to the murk of using gutter language to try to demean what should ordinaryly be a valid point from the other. I do not see how GRAMMER should come into this neither do I know of a situation where a footballer's WEALTH is an indices of how successful as a footballer he is. You guy's are obviously intelligent but intelligence doesn't know right or wrong. You can be intelligenct and still wrong! I could point out, what I think, are the flaws in you two's argument but it doesn't make me right or more intelligent. To come to fora to put down a fellow man doesn't show you guys up in good light. Cut the insults and get on with your VERY intelligent debate. Peace

@Ifedisky,
thanks for ur candid and impartial observation.
what is ur position on the thread topic? do u think mikel will ruin us if we continue using him?
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Ifedisky(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2009
Mikel is about the best Nigerian player right now so I do not think he is the cause of the team's problem. However, if the team played poorly, that means Mikel (ditto the rest of them) should be criticised. That said, I have VERY big issues with Mikel's development as a player in relation to the position he now plays as regards; His intensity,his playmaking,,and the ability to influence and change games. Make no mistake about this, there are deep lying midfielders in world football(no.4) who pull as much strings as the attacking midfielders(no.10) so Mikel can make the best of his present position and still be the best player in the world. Does he cut the mustard now? NO!
We'll explore this in days to come.tc
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MAITEMA(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2009
chidichris:

Maitema,
how come u did not wacth chelsea match as usual? did u watch nigeria against mozambique? someone said amodu played two defensive midfielders, is it true? if yes, who and who were involved? do u know that all the topics abt mikel have died down since yesterday because of his involvement in the chelsea match?

i come to terms that u are confussed in ur arguement. are u against mikel playing in the attacking midfield or playing at all? what is the statement about back passes? if mourinho, avant grant, scolari and hiddink all like mikel with his back passes including amodu, who are u to complain? by the way, u said everybody must not have the same calling, it is either u are called in drugs business or u are called in condeming others with ur mouth.

the last time u hosted galadimma and co, maybe soon u will host yar adua and obama afterwards.

mikel is the only nigerian in a very good club at the moment and a low life feels having access to internet is all life worth.

have u ever ask urself why the likes of etim cannot praise mikel when he does things rights? where are ur partners in this arguement? they have all disappeared in shame but u have proved how shameless u can be by this act of talking more.

i can see similarities between u and etim. such a man who was accused of stealling ordinary mobile phone among all other party attendants, wow! a normal person will ask himself why, stay away from the public for some time but what do we have here?

if i am mikel and martins, i will surely respond to etim atleast i will sk him to provide gthe nokia 3310 before he can slam me.

look at it this way, mikel snubs nigeria because of soar throat - did he? NO
mikel is going back to bench because essien is back - did he? No
mikel will ruin u - did he ruin chelsea? NO
Nokia 3310 slams mikel and martins but did their different clubs slam them? NO

when will good things come out of nigerians for men who have at least for once served this country honourably?
can u even compare the hatred nigerian show mikel to the ones they are showing to our politicians who have forced most of u into drugs and other vices?

like i said before, read through ur anti mikel posts and ask God for forgiveness becaue it is writen that those tongues that will rise against mikel in judgments shall be condemed. the decission is urs.

@ chidichris,
Why do I have to clarify elementary English for you every time? I said I DIDNT SEE THE CHELSEA GAME AS USUAL, by this sentence I mean that I do not usually watch Chelsea play. I could see a live Chelsea game when they play Arsenal, Liverpool or Man U or a Champions League quarter/semifinal/final match. Yesterday I was seeing the Arsenal Man City game!

If you are indeed interested in verifying the details of my contribution in hosting the Flying Eagles in 2005, you can contact the Nigerian Embassy in The Hague, Netherlands and ask for a Mr. Ola who will confirm to you if was the NFA or the Nigerian Community in The Netherlands that sponsored the farewell party for the Flying Eagles. Better still you can reach the then Ambassador designate Mrs. Lar.

The rest of your mumbo-jumbo does not deserve response as usual.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by FBS: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2009
enough of this tata spewing. leave the boy alone and let him be.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by romeo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2009
MAITEMA:

@ Romeo

What it has got to do with it is drive it into your light brain that I am doing well and have enough to contribute to host them including Mikel! since you assume that because Mikel is doing well financially, therefore I am not entitled to air my view!.

You are the most foolish Nairalander, I duff my hat. Your village must be missing their favourite ewu in you!!
You need to install some brain in that empty skull.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2009
If you are indeed interested in verifying the details of my contribution in hosting the Flying Eagles in 2005, you can contact the Nigerian Embassy in The Hague, Netherlands and ask for a Mr. Ola who will confirm to you if was the NFA or the Nigerian Community in The Netherlands that sponsored the farewell party for the Flying Eagles. Better still you can reach the then Ambassador designate Mrs. Lar.
@maitema,
if i get across to mr. ola at the embassy, who will i ask him of.
i must know ur name to ask mr. ola about ur contributions.
again forgive my bad english as i promise to improve with time.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by sowura(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2009
people who resort to violence and insults to bully people into seeing things there own way are not worth anything. MAITEMA, you sound intelligent, but you sure have a very low self esteem. Mikel is not Nigeria's saviuor, all the play makers you have mentioned would not have fared better than mikel if they were playing for Nigeria and NFF as it is today. is it any wonder that our golden age in football emerged after a lot of hard work and support over a couple of years. think before criticising Mikel. remember a Brazilian coach was reported to have said that he would win the world cup if he had Okocha in his team, we had okocha in our team and we won just one African Cup of Nations and could not even win the finals hosted in NIgeria. We also did not qualify for the last WORLD cup even though mikel was not a part of that team and if my memory serves me well Okocha was the captain. In a country where officials care more about allowances than they do about their players, what else can you expect from a player who knows all he has to do to continue in national team is to play well for his club and continue to earn hard currency with which he can bribe officials. THINK MY BROTHER MIKEL IS NOT OUR PROBLEM, HE IS JUST A BRANCH, A NATURAL OFFSHOOT OF THE PROBLEM, THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IS NOT BEING ADDRESSED.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Pepeye(f): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2009
We re still not sure why mikel obi was left on the field when it was obvious that he was either out of shape or not in the mood to play; when he flies in with tackles and shouts at every unfavorable decision when playing for Chelsea
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Dotman01(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2009
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MAITEMA(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2009
@sowura
I will appreciate if you expatiate or better still rationalize your statement: MAITEMA, you sound intelligent, but you sure have a very low self esteem ,  I demand clarification because as it stands your statement makes no sense under the context it was used. If you dont do as required I will conclude you have a low English comprehension ability and perhaps saw the statement somewhere and imagined you could use it here. More so if you have read my posts on this thread I originated, you would have seen my line of thought and understand that I do NOT hold that Mikel is the SOLE problem of Nigerian football but rather an integral part of it, and that the opposing posters started the personal attacks. chidichris called me a monkey etc. just because I aired my patriotic view on Nigerian football that I am a staunch fan of

@chidichris,
@maitema, if i get across to mr. ola at the embassy, who will i ask him of. i must know ur name to ask mr. ola about ur contributions. again forgive my bad english as i promise to improve with time.

May I have your name first? I promise to reciprocate the gesture

@ romeo,
You are the most foolish Nairalander, I duff my hat. Your village must be missing their favourite ewu in you!!
You need to install some brain in that empty skull.

keep on barking bingo
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by FBS: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2009
@poster,
your points are highly invalid.

@Mods, can you pls close this topic?
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by MAITEMA(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2009
@ FBS

Your bias has clouded your sense of proper reasoning. After your last post asking that we sheath swords, who posted again? why are you not saying anyhting to the other posters? whats the matter with you? look at your last post and see the next post! before you rant again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wikki Tourist Vs Warri Wolves FC (1 - 0) On22nd April 2015 / Ex-super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Named New Manager Of Enugu Rangers / Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.