Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Is Love Worth Dying For: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Worth Dying For: ? (6783 Views)

How Much Is Your Love Worth? / Is Love Worth The Troubles? / Is Love Worth All The Pain And Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by olaeday(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2009
Love is a wonderful thing. It's something that every human being needs and yearns to find at sometime in their lifetime. Some people are lucky enough to hold onto it while others have it slip through their fingers. Love is the universal symbol that makes us all human. We all know what it means, have felt it at one time or another and are always seeking it out. It's the one thing worth fighting for and the one thing worth dying for.

You gave your heart away. You took that leap of faith. You jumped in head first. However you want to put it, you fell in love. Now it's gone. Whether they broke up with you or you broke up with them or some other outside force pulled you apart, it's over. If you find yourself trying to hide in the bottom of a bowel of ice cream or have acquired a large pile of tissues or however you deal with heartache.

So, my question is this,
With what I have said about love, do you still believe love is worth dying for, ?
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by C2H5OH(f): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2009
Hmm,

Depends.
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by biina: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2009
. . . .  if you hang you go die
you go die for nothing
we go carry your body go police station - you die wrongfully
well, well, well well . . . .  
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by erico2k2(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2009
Simply NO, it aint worth dying for, look for another love and this time Hold your heart.
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by babycool(f): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2009
As far as I am concerned, Jesus christ is the only one who has died for love,. I dont think anyone else can.
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by donasere(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2009
never!!!! why should i? if i die now the chick would still go ahead and marry another guy.

probably wen am 99yrs old i will die 4love
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by Genuine(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2009
Love is not worth dying for if it involves a woman!
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by vanderjo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2009
@POSTER,
Its a difficult question,i have not seen a woman thats worth dying for,you can die of love with God.
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by yme1(f): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
okay let me go and find out and i will get back to you
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by Enockia(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2009
like 2000 years ago yes but now NO!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by Czarskit(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2009
~ Nope ~
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2009
. . . . Only in the days of Romeo and Juliet. . . . . .
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by Moyola(f): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2009
UNLEASHED:

. . . . Only in the days of Romeo and Juliet. . . . . .

hehe! grin
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by kugaba(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2009
biina:

. . . . if you hang you go die
you go die for nothing
we go carry your body go police station - you die wrongfully
well, well, well well . . . .

[size=13pt]
Fela should have been here to see how perfect you quote Him. You have spoken the truth. Real wrongful death.
[/size]
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by kugaba(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2009
Yes but on one condition; I am so old that all my generation have gone due to old age but somehow, i happen to still be alive.
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by puskin: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2009
Eeeeeh?? Dont even think of it not 2even contemplate of attempting it xcept 4 GOD. D person, WHO e be??
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by nene1: 4:08am On Apr 01, 2009
if i had children, yes i would die for them.
if a had a man, hell no i wont die for him. no man is worth it because he'll just mourn your death for a little and then move on to another girl. maybe i watch too many naija movies, but the way some men are nowadays makes it hard for me to make certain huge sacrifices for a man. one day he can see a prettier girl and love her more than he ever loved you and forget all the years you've been together. i know some of the stuff i watch in the movies DOES happen in real life. if anyone watched i"In the Eyes of my husband", which is a ghanian movie, you'll know what i'm talking about. to make a long story short, a husband killed his wife (Kalsum Sinare) in order to be with her younger sister (Nadia Buari) although the loyal wife he had was already pretty. she spent 4 years in jail for him when cocaine was found in his luggage at the airport. she got lung cancer in jail because of this. she thought he was framed, and he let her talk the blame for him even thought he knew he was guilty. the first few years of their marriage was so sweet and you would never think he would have brutally murdered her all because of another woman. diary of a mad black woman is a similar scenario of a husband leaving his wife of many years for another woman, but im not gonna go into that too.

well there you go, men like that are the reason why i would never kill myself for a man. i would do as much as I can for him, except sacrifice my life. you have to think, would he do the same for you? no matter how much a guy loves you, it could all change one time when another woman comes along.
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by iice(f): 4:45am On Apr 01, 2009
Yes, for Johnny grin
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by webpro(m): 5:22am On Apr 01, 2009
nene1:

if i had children, yes i would die for them.
if a had a man, hell no i wont die for him. no man is worth it because he'll just mourn your death for a little and then move on to another girl. maybe i watch too many naija movies, but the way some men are nowadays makes it hard for me to make certain huge sacrifices for a man. one day he can see a prettier girl and love her more than he ever loved you and forget all the years you've been together. i know some of the stuff i watch in the movies DOES happen in real life. if anyone watched i"In the Eyes of my husband", which is a ghanian movie, you'll know what i'm talking about. to make a long story short, a husband killed his wife (Kalsum Sinare) in order to be with her younger sister (Nadia Buari) although the loyal wife he had was already pretty. she spent 4 years in jail for him when cocaine was found in his luggage at the airport. she got lung cancer in jail because of this. she thought he was framed, and he let her talk the blame for him even thought he knew he was guilty. the first few years of their marriage was so sweet and you would never think he would have brutally murdered her all because of another woman. diary of a mad black woman is a similar scenario of a husband leaving his wife of many years for another woman, but im not gonna go into that too.

well there you go, men like that are the reason why i would never kill myself for a man. i would do as much as I can for him, except sacrifice my life. you have to think, would he do the same for you? no matter how much a guy loves you, it could all change one time when another woman comes along.

SISTA nene, na film u still dey watch! reality is reality, not home video,

@topic But in wat situation will i find myself that i would need to die for love? why can't that love die for me. must I be sacrificed?
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by surface(f): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2009
what is love?dat word is not in my diary,i only love for my own selfish gains period.if u can add more to my life positively i love u but if not i dont,talkless of dying for love.God forbid bad thing.
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by bridget007(f): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2009
NO, I married for love, I loved more than anything, would have gived anything, had his son, married him, to realise he may love me but he will always be a lying, womanising, pot smoking, lazy, boring, uninteresting guy who would rather sit on his ass chatting on the phone or on playstation than do anything with his family and still have balls to call me selfish for wanting to have fun, go out and do things.
Love can make you blind, I still love him terribly, think I always will but I have been called every name in book by him for just doing my best for him. So now I love ME and my Kids, he called me selfish when i wasn't so now I am being selfish and looking after us not him. For the first time since three months after meeting him I have been out with the girls and got dressed up (he never went anywhere nice with me) and danced all night and had fun, life goes on and my belief in love fails, but hey you never know I'm not short of men who want to date me so I may not have love but I'll have fun.
Feel sorry for the man I loved so much and didn't appreciate it.
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by Enockia(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2009
IF I Dye 4 love who will pay me
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by Amigoz(f): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2009
no one - one less person for the world to worry about tongue
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by popegirl(f): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2009
@poster

u are O Y O

what is dying for there, na wa oo
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by oluwafemi113(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2009
lol grin
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:57am On Aug 19, 2009
there is none worth dying for but plenty who are worth living for. the person you are willing to die for better be worth the agony you will be leaving to those who also love you. ie: parents siblings children and grandparents.
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:57am On Aug 19, 2009
Enockia:

IF I Dye 4 love who will pay me

GBAM!!!

Don't think that Kinna love exists anymore oo embarassed
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by C2H5OH(f): 5:07am On Aug 19, 2009
i would die for unconditional love especially since it's worth it.
we all die in the end anyway

i just hope i never have to face anything like that in Jesus Name.
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by Donvilo(m): 5:11am On Aug 19, 2009
Of course na. So far as it's the beloved. After all, Christ himself died for me. wink
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2009
I don't know ooo grin

Die ke grin grin
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by Gentlelady(f): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2009
No!!!! angry angry
Re: Is Love Worth Dying For: ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2009
Lmfao. . .Honestly which century. . .21st?  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

190❤️ Sexy 190❤️ / ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... / Viral Photos Of Unclad Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.