Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,012 members, 7,859,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

What I Did To Dis Kid, Is It Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To Dis Kid, Is It Right? (743 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To Dis Kid, Is It Right? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Okay, da boy shud be around 12 or 13 and he is da only son nd child of his parents. We are neighbours nd me nd dis boy has bcum so close dat he confides in me. One day he met me nd said* uncle, i dnt knw wat is wrong wit me, i dont lik girls but only boys nd there is dis boy dat i lik in my school but i dnt knw if he likes me too* immediately i plucked cane nd started beatin him, his parent came out nd i told dem wat happened, da parent continued da beatin. undecided Later on Changed da boy skul nd blablabla but my conscience keeps biting me. I'll try n apologise to da kid today. Wat do u tink guys
Re: What I Did To Dis Kid, Is It Right? by okenwa(m): 12:55am On Aug 26, 2015
U treated the ailment with the wrong prescription or dosage. You only owe him some explanation on your actions. So call him and tell him that it is wrong to have interest in same gender. But you can never get his confidence in you back. Weldone
Re: What I Did To Dis Kid, Is It Right? by raayah(f): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Very wrong. Violence is not the answer. He is just a young boy.

Anybody who physically assaults a child is evil to me.
Re: What I Did To Dis Kid, Is It Right? by delishpot: 4:35am On Aug 26, 2015
You don yawa the boy. I just hope his parents can handle this mater effectively sha. Anyhoe, you need to appologise to him and see how his parents treat him at home after the disclosure.
Re: What I Did To Dis Kid, Is It Right? by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 26, 2015
And we keep complaining about how "African parents" behave

What that boy needs is some guidiance not such brutality,if he did something wrong he deserves some kind of explanation!
Re: What I Did To Dis Kid, Is It Right? by donholy28(m): 4:59am On Aug 26, 2015
I won't be surprised if d boy developed trust issues later in life...do u know d level of trust he had in u dat made him tell u his highest secret? something that he can't tell to his parents...yet u failed him...apologize to the kid then start counseling him
Re: What I Did To Dis Kid, Is It Right? by Matttthew(m): 5:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Wrong....
Two wrong can never make a right.

Giving him total correction with smart words would have been better.
Open his knowledge to the truth.

You took the wrong decision... The wrong time.
What if he done start? U go do kill am? undecided
Re: What I Did To Dis Kid, Is It Right? by MRBrownJ: 6:08am On Aug 26, 2015
@Durent
has the beating solved the problem? NOPE
did you in anyway helped the kid? NOPE
will your actions make a difference in this person's life? NOPE

1 Like

Re: What I Did To Dis Kid, Is It Right? by naijaboiy: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2015
Much Like killing a fly with a hammer. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes / 5 Habits Ladies Must Stop If They Are Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Is It Normal ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.