Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level (1956 Views)

Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level / MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Seun: A Bias And Tribalistic Rule Which Makes No Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by cybertyrant(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Dear seun i am a think big guy of an igbo root, though ur brothers here on nairaland insult my brothers, we give them double of what they give us, but that doesnt mean that if i see a good thing that i wont say,
First of all make things partial, dont favor your brothers because they are ur brothers.

Well i must admit that u are really trying alot in nairaland but i should tell u am a secessionist, i was once banned but no probs.

I like nairaland thats why i am saying this, though i dislike ur people and their cowardice.

U made nairaland as a forum, now lets take it to a higher level ,though it is optional u may or may not like it.

1- Nairaland should have a chat, every account on nairaland should be a chat name, where people can add friends and also send private messages to a friend ( maybe in a thread)

2- A game room where people can answer questions if the forum gets bored

3- let each an every account have a profile pic that also shows when we comments, open theads.

4-let it have connections to top chats and applications like facebook, google, whatsapp etc where they can invite people to join nairaland.

5- Any account that has not been functional over 6 months should be removed entirely and also please nobody should be able to change his account name.

6-in evey account profile should give the original name of the person then the username should be the show up in comments and threads.

7-nairaland needs more extra rooms like tribe rooms, state rooms etc

8- nairaland should have the properties of 2go chat then this forum not just the forum, this can also help people who are banned to get busy in chat rooms than scrolling and scrolling , and getting mouth washing to comment in threads

9-we should have ranking of likes and shares, e.g 0 to 49 is novice( u should know how to classify it) then 899 to 1000 should be master, u should indicate it with object, star, number or even writing it under the user name or even better off invisible but can be seen in profiles

10- we should have a voice message or record which can be sent ,posted , or even uploaded

11- under entertainment we should be able to log into a nairaland website of latest music, videos, etc

12-an application site will do a far better where games and apps can be downloaded

13- i must commend ur advert show up,please upgrade

14-groups should be allowed, a group where different groups are and can register to enter

15-Please abeg we should have status in our profile so we can say our mind and our chat friends can see it

16-we should have a log that indicates the population of tribes in nairaland
E.g yoruba-889,659
Igbo-654,648
Hausa-188,467 etc

17-we should have extra reply buttons
E.g (quote) (like) (dislike) (share) (add) (p-msg) (report)
Quote -is to reply
Like -is to show like
Dislike -is to dislike
Share-it to share to friends etc
Add-is to add him/her to ur friends in the chat room
P-msg-is to send private message to the person
Report -is to report the person.

18-the most online person will be given as a moderator, this in essence will boost the online population in 247 , yeild profits

19-loading..........

And please u should have a thread meant for list of most tribalist, most etc on nairaland.

All this can easily be done when u put up a LOGIN TO THIS OR THAT e.g LOGIN TO CHAT HOUSE OR ROOM etc

Anyone that wants to contribute may do so.

CYBERTYRANT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 26, 2015
Oh
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by SPG4U(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2015
bro why not just use this idea to create your own platform

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by 0luwatope(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Let me answer you on behalf of seun, he might answer later.
No1. A forum is different from a social network. Including a chat to a social network cant be accepted by geeks.
No2. This is a forum bro, a game room like that of 2go or what? There is what we call audience target. Majority of members on nairaland are grown ups and how would you expect a grownup to patronise a game room?
No3. Is a better advice
No4. I don't understand the kind of connection you are talking about.
No5. Deleting any users account is just a lame opinion i must confess, so many users registered 2008-2010 and left, they came back 2013-2015 and met their account intact, its realibility bro.
No6. This idea is ok
No7. Is manageable
No8. A chatroom on a forum?? Maybe seun can answer this

No9. Do you know why kids are on 2go, because of star progress. We have little kids on nairaland, a star level won't make any sense
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by Obrigardo: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Nna which village you come from sef? You nor know sey nairaland na blog?
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by ba7man(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2015
While you search for ways to further keep yourself online on this forum.......... I think it's better a wise individual logs out to go face the realities of financial and social struggles.

They're too many hungry people here claiming online champions.

5 Likes

Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by WailingWailer00(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Nice one nwannem, the forum is kinda boring these days, gone are the days of intellectuals posting here, only bigotry by the yellowbar and their conspicuous hatred prevail undecided

1 Like

Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by WailingWailer00(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2015
ba7man:
While you search for ways to further keep yourself online on this forum.......... I think it's better a wise individual logs out to go face the realities of financial and social struggles.

They're too many hungry people here claiming online champions.
I think what you said should go to you the most, there's no igbo thread you don't put your ewedu mouth inside, nuff said undecided

5 Likes

Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by ba7man(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

I think what you said should go to you the most, there's no igbo thread you don't put your ewedu mouth inside, nuff said undecided
I'll see your pix now and find out you're the hungry, jobless lot I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by 0luwatope(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2015
Obrigardo:
Nna which village you come from sef? You nor know sey nairaland na blog?
lol... Blog?? Any website whey dem dey read na blog... Wait who knows that twitter is a blog?
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by WailingWailer00(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2015
ba7man:
I'll see your pix now and find out you're the hungry, jobless lot I'm talking about.
I can bet with my life that I have enough money to feed you and your family, I swear to god
I can send you my statement of account now but not on Nairaland, see this fool, you think everyone is as poor as your people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by cybertyrant(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2015
0luwatope:
Let me answer you on behalf of seun, he might answer later.
No1. A forum is different from a social network. Including a chat to a social network cant be accepted by geeks.
No2. This is a forum bro, a game room like that of 2go or what? There is what we call audience target. Majority of members on nairaland are grown ups and how would you expect a grownup to patronise a game room?
No3. Is a better advice
No4. I don't understand the kind of connection you are talking about.
No5. Deleting any users account is just a lame opinion i must confess, so many users registered 2008-2010 and left, they came back 2013-2015 and met their account intact, its realibility bro.
No6. This idea is ok
No7. Is manageable
No8. A chatroom on a forum?? Maybe seun can answer this

No9. Do you know why kids are on 2go, because of star progress. We have little kids on nairaland, a star level won't make any sense
My dear i know u dont have a forum so shut up,
Google is a search engine, has a mail, a chat, a store etc, it is only in a black world that things are impossible, u should be grateful or are u jealous ur brother is about to become a billionaire.
This is not the first time igbos are helping people.
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by ba7man(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

I can bet with my life that I have enough money to feed you and your family, I swear to god
I can send you my statement of account now but not on Nairaland, see this fool, you think everyone is as poor as your people?
Yeah, yeah.......... and you have 3 mansions in Lagos, 1 in Abuja and 4 in your village.............. and you've also bought Lagos. cheesy

1 Like

Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by 0luwatope(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2015
cybertyrant:

My dear i know u dont have a forum so shut up,
Google is a search engine, has a mail, a chat, a store etc, it is only in a black world that things are impossible, u should be grateful or are u jealous ur brother is about to become a billionaire.
This is not the first time igbos are helping people.
do you know what is called a platform, Google have so many platform e.g google, googledrive, googlemap, google+, gmail, adsense, adwords, e.t.c which are different from each other entirely. Adding all these thing to only google.com is just confusion

1 Like

Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by cybertyrant(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2015
0luwatope:
do you know what is called a platform, Google have so many platform e.g google, googledrive, googlemap, google+, gmail, adsense, adwords, e.t.c which are different from each other entirely. Adding all these thing to only google.com is just confusion
Mr dumb head why are u killing urself over someones property, go look for urs, u ar nt seun please when seun comes let him reply me or are u angry am igbo, GEEZ bro u a taking overdose over another persons headache.
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by WIZGUY69(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2015
cybertyrant:
D[s]ear seun i am a think big guy of an igbo root, though ur brothers here on nairaland insult my brothers, we give them double of what they give us, but that doesnt mean that if i see a good thing that i wont say,
First of all make things partial, dont favor your brothers because they are ur brothers.

Well i must admit that u are really trying alot in nairaland but i should tell u am a secessionist, i was once band but no probs.

I like nairaland thats why i am saying this, though i dislike ur people and their cowardice.

U made nairaland as a forum, now lets take it to a higher level ,though it is optional u may or may not like it.

1- Nairaland should have a chat, every account on nairaland should be a chat name, where people can add friends and also send private messages to a friend ( maybe in a thread)

2- A game room where people can answer questions if the forum gets bored

3- let each an every account have a profile pic that also shows when we comments, open theads.

4-let it have connections to top chats and applications like facebook, google, whatsapp etc where they can invite people to join nairaland.

5- Any account that has not been functional over 6 months should be removed entirely and also please nobody should be able to change his account name.

6-in evey account profile should give the original name of the person then the username should be the show up in comments and threads.

7-nairaland needs more extra rooms like tribe rooms, state rooms etc

8- nairaland should have the properties of 2go chat then this forum not just the forum, this can also help people who are banned to get busy in chat rooms than scrolling and scrolling , and getting mouth washing to comment in threads

9-we should have ranking of likes and shares, e.g 0 to 49 is novice( u should know how to classify it) then 899 to 1000 should be master, u should indicate it with object, star, number or even writing it under the user name or even better off invisible but can be seen in profiles

10- we should have a voice message or record which can be sent ,posted , or even uploaded

11- under entertainment we should be able to log into a nairaland website of latest music, videos, etc

12-an application site will do a far better where games and apps can be downloaded

13- i must comm[/s]end ur advert show up,please upgrade

14-loading..........

And please u should have a thread meant for list of most tribalist, most etc on nairaland.

Coming from a village entrepreneur grin
why don't you use this avenue to create your own website?

I will not be surprise when tomorrow you open a thread and tell us : an iboe man owns nairaland.
grin because its in u.
online warrior!
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by Activityj(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Oga seun, please i beg you find a way and moderate nairaland the more and don't forget to create sections for all the tribal people among us, cus this tribalism of a thing is getting out of hand!
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by 0luwatope(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2015
cybertyrant:

Mr dumb head why are u killing urself over someones property, go look for urs, u ar nt seun please when seun comes let him reply me or are u angry am igbo, GEEZ bro u a taking overdose over another persons headache.
seun will give u a reply similar to mine in a very nice way. What do you know about managing a website self? Post this shit on wapmasters section and they will tell you what you don't know. Wait, you call this help? Nigerians only help when you are at the top, when you are still hustling, they will just keep looking at you telling you your idea won't work... SMH, make mod com delete this yeye thread jare
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by cybertyrant(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Coming from a village entrepreneur grin
why don't you use this avenue to create your own website?

I will not be surprise when tomorrow you open a thread and tell us : an iboe man owns nairaland.
grin because its in u.
online warrior!
Shut up u crap, i dnt yet have a forum but leave me let me enlighten someone who has,
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by 0luwatope(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Activityj:
Oga seun, please i beg you find a way and moderate nairaland the more and don't forget to create sections for all the tribal people among us, cus this tribalism of a thing is getting out of hand!
creating different tribe sections is like creating a battle ground for home and away attacks. Imagine other tribe enter your tribe section and start posting nonsense, then one of you will give poster a reply and that is how the tribal war will start
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by cybertyrant(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2015
0luwatope:
seun will give u a reply similar to mine in a very nice way. What do you know about managing a website self? Post this shit on wapmasters section and they will tell you what you don't know. Wait, you call this help? Nigerians only help when you are at the top, when you are still hustling, they will just keep looking at you telling you your idea won't work... SMH, make mod com delete this yeye thread jare

Why is it that a manager employs apboy/grown up teen for a job, but why cant the manager employ his mate and also why havent u heard of brain drain
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by cybertyrant(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2015
0luwatope:
creating different tribe sections is like creating a battle ground for home and away attacks. Imagine other tribe enter your tribe section and start posting nonsense, then one of you will give poster a reply and that is how the tribal war will start
When u are creating an account u choose ur tribe making u gain access to the room
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Op that info is worth money, why give it free and they may not even appreciate it.
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by WailingWailer00(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2015
ba7man:
Yeah, yeah.......... and you have 3 mansions in Lagos, 1 in Abuja and 4 in your village.............. and you've also bought Lagos. cheesy
If the Lagos issue dey pain you, make una pursue US na, abi una dey fear? I expected nothing but noise from cowards

Bayern Munich 0 -4 Real Madrid

Yellowbar 0 - 99 Igbo shocked
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by cybertyrant(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Op that info is worth money, why give it free and they may not even appreciate it.
Sweety i know, they will never appreciate it but if he stands out to comply, then fine, but darling is it worth it to fade away from my brain than make it useful to my enemy( as an example) ,afterall igbos always get bad things in return or neglect as the case may be.

Am no interested in his money am already living fine, but i just want to see how he appreciate it
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by PAINGAIN: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Someone just gave seun an advise on how he can make his home(nairaland) better and some people r here talking trash. No offence to seun but it seems his yoruba brother criticise everything and anything. Well its up to u seun, either throw this in d gabbage or pick and use the ones that might make this place better. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2015
0luwatope:
lol... Blog?? Any website whey dem dey read na blog... Wait who knows that twitter is a blog?
yes...Twitter is a blog.I was surprised when I saw it on Wikipedia.A microblogging site.
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by missbehave247(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Op can't u be polite, @oluwatope is only expressing his feeling.

If Seun finds your post wordy of replying, don't u think your attitude might make him change his mind. Please let practice one Nigerian here no matter our differences.

1 Like

Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by ba7man(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

If the Lagos issue dey pain you, make una pursue US na, abi una dey fear? I expected nothing but noise from cowards

Bayern Munich 0 -4 Real Madrid

Yellowbar 0 - 99 Igbo shocked
Trust you to break off in a childish rant....... leave it for primary school students brut.
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by cybertyrant(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2015
missbehave247:
Op can't u be polite, @oluwatope is only expressing his feeling.

If Seun finds your post wordy of replying, don't u think your attitude might make him change his mind. Please let practice one Nigerian here no matter our differences.
Tell that to oluwatope.
Am giving an opinion
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by WailingWailer00(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2015
ba7man:
Trust you to break off in a childish rant....... leave it for primary school students brut.
You started it, ewedu man
Re: TO SEUN: A Tip From Igbo To Taking Nairaland To Another Level by smartigo: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2015
cybertyrant:

When u are creating an account u choose ur tribe making u gain access to the room

What happens with multiple accounts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Presidential Election Is To Be Re-conducted Today Will You Still Vote PMB? / Northern Elders Replies Ndigbo: Buhari Is Appointing Only Those He Can Trust / The Unraveling Of Iraq Is Playing Out Just As Dick Cheney Predicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.