Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys (4903 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
I will not hesitate in speaking the truth about the current increase of irresponsible ladies in our society as the good ones are dwindling day by day.

I have seen, read and heard cases of guys who end up as lunatics at psychiatric hospitals due to the devious activities of some ladies.

Therefore, I will discuss on the category of ladies guys must flee from in order not to be become a victim of their perilous activities.

1. Hungry/gold digging ladies

The destiny of young guys who have bright future can be shattered by these category of ladies. Because of their devious intention, they exhibit love pretence towards guys by draining their pocket dry and move on to the next unlucky dudes. Their lust after materials things can be likened to a monkey after banana.

2. Promiscuous ladies

An attribute of this kind in a lady can make guys (most especially husbands) die before their time. Just because of money and loose emotion, they open their kitty-cat for every Tom, Dick and Harry that come their ways.

3. Telemundo Ladies

I hate ladies who believe guys, most especially Africans are not romantic unlike the overseas guys. After watching telemundo where a lady slapped her bf and he responded by kissing her, they unleash frustration on their boyfriends by slapping him. Try that with ronald4lif, kinglekan or tosyne2much. You are on your own.

4. Monosyllabic ladies

This type possess mood swing nature and can frustrate the destiny of a guy who wants to build a career in comedy. Chatting with them can be as boring as cemetery ground and their mind is difficult to comprehend.

5. Over-nagging ladies

It's in ladies nature to nag but the ones that pick career in this act baffles me. They spend the rest of their life insulting and waging war against guys even to the point of setting them up. Comparing them to parrot is an understatement of which their abusive words can send guys on an errand to hell.

6. Thunderbolt ladies

Any guy who go into relationship or marry this category has signed his death warrant. These set of ladies hammer rich guys to their bosom perhaps another woman's property by seeking herbalist help. The guy under the illusion of their spell can do anything to satisfy them even if it worth committing suicide.

7. Pay-Back Ladies

Ladies who are heart-broken will want to revenge on guys by using all sort of negative approach to destroy them. Examples of such ladies are those spreading HIV to guys, using "magun" to somersault guys, etc.

8. Sugar mummies

For a guy who wants to live long, it's advisable for him to desist from having any sexual relationship with sugar mummies because their intention towards young guys is wicked.

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by agarawu23(m): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by peeparty(m): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
especially this type the can finish your destiny. but not myn ijn.

Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by peeparty(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
agarawu23:
wahali don't try me again.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by tohpahz(f): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
cool oga wristbangle u haf try.. grin

Thank God am not in any category..

Oya lets roll, i won't frustrate u.. cheesy wink

*don't let dygeasy see this.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin nice writeup bangle smiley

Here to read comments cool *sips green tea*
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Mirahcul: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
tohpahz:

cheesy cheesy. Baby I know u can't do this.

* don't let adeh39 see this grin
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Queens of the Coast everywhere!

God save us from KARASHIKA !!

1 Like

Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by kennyman2000(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice points.. Kudos OP
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mystery! Mystery!!
Mystery!!!
Itsy bitsy tipsy. . . The trail following the dramatic ceremonious episodic trauma of a staggering dwarf mutant.
So these guys still haven't repented from spewing unwholesome
hogwash about the female folks on this section, huh?
It still baffles me up till now, how idle youths who are supposed to be preoccupied with their books, sit down religiously and breathlessly, to pile up a very lengthy tedious dog shit_ and post it on a public forum for all to see without careful deep thinking on it; but just for the sake of passing off as intelligent. They see others doing it therefore they must follow suit, without minding that many people can get mislead from reading their routine boring shits_. They will openly come to NL to advocate relationship counsellors when in actual truth they find it difficult to nurture their little relationship.
Firstly, I blame MTN for providing these teengers weekly with "sustainable 10mb of survival for life" that they use to promote falsehood and unattractive childish repulsiveness.
Secondly, the individuals who bought them the devices with which they rally tiredlessly and zealously around like goats on heat perpetuating unmatched vapidness should be sued with immediate alacrity. Hypocrites!
Bunch of praise singing cocksmoking regurgitated asscocks. Fvcking _retards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by TheHeGoat: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
That's why I'll always prefer my goats to girls angry
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Dygeasy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
tohpahz:
Hmmm...
Your days are numbered. Omotayor123 wassup bae? smiley
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by may01(f): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin I don't fall into any
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
peeparty:
especially this type the can finish your destiny. but not myn ijn.

Lol. See Ikebe. Kiolde! grin
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheHeGoat:

grin grin grin grin

This one na sonofananimal friend oo

2 Likes

Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Dathommie(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheHeGoat:

So u sayin u bang goats

*checks his moniker*

Na wa o....don't even knw y asked in the first place
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Dathommie(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheHeGoat:

So u sayin u bang goats

*checks his moniker*

Na wa o....don't even knw y i asked in the first place
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tomfrench:
J

J for what Jackson
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:
grin

Wetin funny?
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by TheHeGoat: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dathommie:

So u sayin u bang goats

*checks his moniker*

Na wa o....don't even knw y i asked in the first place
Yes, I do.

[img]http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/16c35464fd13905330c31f3baa7e5ef3/201191385/Charles+Tombe.jpg[/img]
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Wetin funny?

Lol tz funny nau nd where is tosyne2much He was supposed to appear after ure list. undecided
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
What an excellent trash
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by ronald4lif(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
She slaps you and you respond with a kiss means expect more slaps any time there's a disagreement. I think that only happens in the movies sha and it's no way a romantic gesture. Even oyibo no go do that one.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol tz funny nau nd where is tosyne2much He was supposed to appear after ure list. undecided
You never sabi d thing
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Sabadon(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
wat of d roaster eaters.....well none of ma business, walks out of thread
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Dathommie(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You never sabi d thing

Whish thing?
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by TheHeGoat: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Dathommie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheHeGoat:

[img]http://truthpluslies.com/wp-content/plugins/imgsize/resize/600/wp-content/photos/goatbride.png&sg=1[/img]

grin
Nah I aint judging u bruh
some girls are goats themselves...its just weird seeing someone who bangs 'actual goats'

grin
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Dathommie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheHeGoat:

[img]http://truthpluslies.com/wp-content/plugins/imgsize/resize/600/wp-content/photos/goatbride.png&sg=1[/img]

grin
Nah I aint judging u bruh
I knw some girls are goats themselves...but its just weird seeing someone who bangs 'actual goats'

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mating Style In Animals / Recommended Sitting Styles For When U Visit Ur Inlaws(pic included). / My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.