Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys (4940 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by peeparty(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. See Ikebe. Kiolde! grin
lol no myn those people my broda d won't see me and you ijn.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by bqlekan(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
hehe cheesy
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
I disagree with number 8.

Having a sugar mummy doesn't mean ill luck. Some people don't date younger ladies and prefer older ladies.
Does that make it less a relationship.

What about men who marry younger ladies.what do you say about that

Quit the stereotype bro.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
hmmmmmm wristbangle don take over tosyn oo!we ladies go receive bashing of our lives on this thread but i swear we wont give a fuvk!! grin grin
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol tz funny nau nd where is tosyne2much He was supposed to appear after ure list. undecided

He is on vacation. Let the guy rest abeg tongue
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmmm wristbangle don take over tosyn oo!we ladies go receive bashing of our lives on this thread but i swear we wont give a fuvk!! grin grin

Lol. U may not but some ladies will be so hurt hearing the truth. cheesy
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
I disagree with number 8.

Having a sugar mummy doesn't mean ill luck. Some people don't date younger ladies and prefer older ladies.
Does that make it less a relationship.

What about men who marry younger ladies.what do you say about that

Quit the stereotype bro.

Your moniker has said it all.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

He is on vacation. Let the guy rest abeg tongue

Lol or u guys re fighting for chicks tongue
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tomfrench:
Queens of the Coast everywhere!

God save us from KARASHIKA !!

Lol, amen. How u dey bro?
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. U may not but some ladies will be so hurt hearing the truth. cheesy
Tell dem to pretend like dey dont care cos i will bash dem myself!! cheesy
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
She slaps you and you respond with a kiss means expect more slaps any time there's a disagreement. I think that only happens in the movies sha and it's no way a romantic gesture. Even oyibo no go do that one.

Lol. Exactly na. Wait.. u mean oyibo bobo guy go slap back?
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

cheesy cheesy. Baby I know u can't do this.

* don't let ade h39 see this grin

angry
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Tell dem to pretend like dey dont care cos i will bash dem myself!! cheesy

Lolsss. Prettythicksme don come again oo.

Meanwhile someone's comment is getting me angry but I will not engage in any e-war.

Where is ur husby, jacksparrow0712?
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol, amen. How u dey bro?
mehn i'm good
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
I think i'm in category 7 grin grin

Nice one Op kiss kiss
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Your moniker has said it all.
then what

How does it effect you
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Lolsss. Prettythicksme don come again oo.

Meanwhile someone's comment is getting me angry but I will not engage in any e-war.

Where is ur husby, jacksparrow0712?
Leave jack out of this,i am ready for u&ur thread!** cheesy
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Leave jack out of this,i am ready for u&ur thread!** cheesy

Okay ma.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
adeh39:
I think i'm in category 7 grin grin

Nice one Op kiss kiss

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by ronald4lif(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. Exactly na. Wait.. u mean oyibo bobo guy go slap back?

Depends. I can't say precisely how the majority of them would react but I'd expect any sane fellow to return the slap with precision.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice write for those guys who are dating.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

shocked shocked shocked

Shocked or surprised? undecided
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Depends. I can't say precisely how the majority of them would react but I'd expect any sane fellow to return the slap with precision.

Lol @ precision.

The thing is some ladies think the way film scenario is, so it is applicable to real life scene.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
adeh39:

Shocked or surprised? undecided

Both shocked
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Both shocked

Lol......calm down nd let's finish what we started joor tongue
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by iammrjohnson(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
correcrions: episodic, ceremonious trauma
it baffles me up till now or it still baffles me
breathlessly? really?
and therefore must follow suit
can get misled
routinely boring shit_
'advocate relationship counsellors'?, really? pls check d meaning of advocate and determine its relevance in that sentence

i give up here

next time stick to what you know..i get your point though,but expressing yourself in plain english would have helped in the stead of this muddled up write up all because you want to be seen as 'i dont even know,hon patrick?'

you're actually guilty of what you're accusing the op of..i like your view though

Aisha95:
Mystery! Mystery!!
Mystery!!!
Itsy bitsy tipsy. . . The trail following the dramatic ceremonious episodic trauma of a staggering dwarf mutant.
So these guys still haven't repented from spewing unwholesome
hogwash about the female folks on this section, huh?
It still baffles me up till now, how idle youths who are supposed to be preoccupied with their books, sit down religiously and breathlessly, to pile up a very lengthy tedious dog shit_ and post it on a public forum for all to see without careful deep thinking on it; but just for the sake of passing off as intelligent. They see others doing it therefore they must follow suit, without minding that many people can get mislead from reading their routine boring shits_. They will openly come to NL to advocate relationship counsellors when in actual truth they find it difficult to nurture their little relationship.
Firstly, I blame MTN for providing these teengers weekly with "sustainable 10mb of survival for life" that they use to promote falsehood and unattractive childish repulsiveness.
Secondly, the individuals who bought them the devices with which they rally tiredlessly and zealously around like goats on heat perpetuating unmatched vapidness should be sued with immediate alacrity. Hypocrites!
Bunch of praise singing cocksmoking regurgitated asscocks. Fvcking _retards.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by ronald4lif(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol @ precision.

The thing is some ladies think the way film scenario is, so it is applicable to real life scene.

Good luck to anyone that tries such to a no nonsense fellow sha.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by tosyne2much(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol tz funny nau nd where is tosyne2much He was supposed to appear after ure list. undecided
I missed FTC cheesy
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sabadon:
[/b] wat of d roaster eaters [/b] .....well none of ma business, walks out of thread
Bwahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Roasters eater ke ?

Please tell me something cheesy
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by tosyne2much(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice write-up OP

You should know that some detest the truth, so they will definitely flare up and try to justify their acts.

Funny enough, the eeedioots who condemn your write-up will copy and paste it on their blogs without giving credits

Yeye people everywhere !

As for me, no matter how they rant, it will never stop me from dropping threads. Discouragement is out of my dictionary cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin grin

This one na sonofananimal friend oo
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I The World's Most Ugly Woman? / See What A Guy Did To A Facebook Girl(photo) / Emoticons & Their True Meanings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.