Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys (4950 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
iammrjohnson:
correcrions: episodic, ceremonious trauma
it baffles me up till now or it still baffles me
breathlessly? really?
and therefore must follow suit
can get misled
routinely boring shit_
'advocate relationship counsellors'?, really? pls check d meaning of advocate and determine its relevance in that sentence

i give up here

next time stick to what you know..i get your point though,but expressing yourself in plain english would have helped in the stead of this muddled up write up all because you want to be seen as 'i dont even know,hon patrick?'

you're actually guilty of what you're accusing the op of..i like your view though

He who is above mistake should cast the first stone.
I'm not here on NL for the purpose of debating whether my use of English is good or bad.
All I know, I have passed my message.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up OP

You should know that some detest the truth, so they will definitely flare up and try to justify their acts.

Funny enough, the eeedioots who condemn your write-up will copy and paste it on their blogs without giving credits

Yeye people everywhere !

As for me, no matter how they rant, it will never stop me from dropping threads. Discouragement is out of my dictionary cool
Awww, tosyne, cry me a river.
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Omotayor123(f): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dygeasy:
Hmmm...
Your days are numbered. Omotayor123 wassup bae? smiley
I'm doing good.. cheesy
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Dygeasy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

I'm doing good.. cheesy
How was your day hon? smiley
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Omotayor123(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dygeasy:
How was your day hon? smiley
Sweet!
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Omotayor123(f): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:
I will not hesitate in speaking the truth about the current increase of irresponsible ladies in our society as the good ones are dwindling day by day.

What about the irresponsible men
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Rapmoney(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Well done ooo, wristbangle cheesy. I endorse this post for front page!!!
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
Well done ooo, wristbangle cheesy. I endorse this post for front page!!!

Lol. Thanks bro. How your side brother?

1 Like

Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by wristbangle: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

What about the irresponsible men

Them dey too dear. tongue

Lol. E be like say this write up dey pepper ladies yansh o
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Omotayor123(f): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
wristbangle:

Them dey too dear. tongue

Lol. E be like say this write up dey pepper ladies yansh o
Nope! But I pointed that out since it seems to you that only ladies are irresponsible these days.!
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
I missed FTC cheesy

Heheheh cheesy
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by Rapmoney(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. Thanks bro. How your side brother?
I dey correct! cheesy
Re: 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys by kinglekan: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
wristbangle:

3. Telemundo Ladies

I hate ladies who believe guys, most especially Africans are not romantic unlike the overseas guys. After watching telemundo where a lady slapped her bf and he responded by kissing her, they unleash frustration on their boyfriends by slapping him. Try that with ronald.4lif, kingleka.n or tosyne2mu.ch. You are on your own.

Buhahahahahaha cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do When You Found Out This? (pic) / Share Your Funny Moments During Sex / Man Lifts Big, Pregnant Wife Romantically (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.