Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U (5717 Views)

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by rawpadgin(m): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
She moved in with a siblings few month ago after losing dad to the cold hands of death

we became very close & i started having feelings for her
few days ago i toasted her & she accepted

dont know if the relationship will work out(I pray it does)
cuz we are staying in same compound

please share ur experience if u have ever been in this situation
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Red flag bro....

Don't... embarassed
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by rawpadgin(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
Red flag bro....

Don't... embarassed
really
thing is, i really like this girl
& I intend to move out next year
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by IamforGod: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
U can be close friends but dnt date or sleep with her u'll regret it later.
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
It's childish Shaa but very fun because D both of u will look for every avenue/every opportunity to be together and will eventually expose urselfs grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by rawpadgin(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2015
dukeolumde:
It's childish Shaa but very fun because D both of u will look for every avenue/every opportunity to be together and will eventually expose urselfs grin grin grin grin
for me, i care less if everybody knows

we are both adults, it shouldn't be a problem in a sane world
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by redvektor(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2015
hmmmm op am also having this same issue with a girl in my department in school
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by rawpadgin(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2015
dukeolumde:

we are both adults, it shouldn't be a problem in a sane society
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by Roughfyzay(m): 12:10am On Aug 27, 2015
I wouldn't advice you to do that. It may lead to something you can't envisage
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by AK6464(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2015
imagine she's grinding Pepper and your female friend comes visiting. if she's the jealous type just imagine the rest of the story
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2015
rawpadgin:

we are both adults, it shouldn't be a problem in a sane society

Then act the scripts Iv already acted in d past. Don't worry Actor nooooor dey die for this kine film grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by stam101(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Dats one mistake I made in school,andi won't advice any broda to have an experience cos it doesn't last
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by Tapout(m): 2:48am On Aug 27, 2015
rawpadgin:
really
thing is, i really like this girl
& I intend to move out next year

and so?? @ bolded undecided if u really love her as u claim, that shouldn't bother u, atleast for now ...or u wanna marry her and move out with her or what?

meanwhile, just make sure what u feel is love and not LUST!! cos in my opinion, u just wan bang the barney sad
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by goldenceo1: 4:27am On Aug 27, 2015
Adolescent concept. That singular act of maturity that prompted me not to date compound/area girl even wen mi niggaz been banging them gives me respect today. Am a more mature dude now n can't see myself coming so low to tidy compound girl/area.

BIG FALLING HAND!

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by mosefin19(m): 5:21am On Aug 27, 2015
although I don't tink is OK..buh it works 4 me..dating 4 6month now... but I will b going 2 school by January.. don't know maybe dats how d relationship will ruin..thou we really luv each other
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by xpac01(m): 6:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Dating you said? It may not work bro. But if you say some casual straphing, this could be possible. Don't just invest any feeling with a neighbour cos pains and embarassment awaits such.
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by rawpadgin(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Tapout:

and so?? @ bolded undecided if u really love her as u claim, that shouldn't bother u, atleast for now ...or u wanna marry her and move out with her or what?

meanwhile, just make sure what u feel is love and not LUST!! cos in my opinion, u just wan bang the barney sad
brother, i honestly don't know what love feels like
I have dated close to 30 girls but i have never felt this way b4

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by rawpadgin(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Tapout:

brother, i honestly don't know what love feels like
I have dated close to 30 girls but i have never felt this way b4 shocked
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by rawpadgin(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2015
AK6464:
imagine she's grinding Pepper and your female friend comes visiting.
if she's the jealous type just imagine the rest of the story
grin
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by rawpadgin(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Lalasticlala please do the needful
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by vani86: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2015
it could get boring quickly after the honeymoon stage which is usually a month or 2 have passed.

and when it ends, unless the 2 of you are quite matured about it, it could get messy.

i dated a girl at my work place, although not one person in the company knew, it was very coded, when we broke up, we still talk and act really nice to each other, she still cooks for me, buys me lunch when she can, and i do the as well.
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2015
rawpadgin:
She moved in with a siblings few month ago after losing dad to the cold hands of death

Follow ur mind and stay happy if u really love her not what pple say.
My boyfriend is my neighbour, our doors facing itsef. We've been dating for close to 2yrs nw without issuses like breakin up n making up, girls issues except some little 2-5hrs fight. Thats bcus he hs given me enough reasons to trust him n he doesnt hide our relationship amongst his friends/visitors.
Besyds dat if u cant stay comfortably in a relationship with a girl in ur compound(thats if u are serious), thinking that seeing her everyday would make it boring or make d passion die, how would u guys cope if u eventually marry?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by internetpo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Theres nothing wrong. make sure its love though n not lust. be mature n responsible abt d relationship. Goodluck
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
rawpadgin:

[redacted]

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by rawpadgin(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyB1195:

Follow ur mind and stay happy if u really love her not what pple say.
My boyfriend is my neighbour, our doors facing itsef. We've been dating for close to 2yrs nw without issuses like breakin up n making up, girls issues except some little 2-5hrs fight. Thats bcus he hs given me enough reasons to trust him n he doesnt hide our relationship amongst his friends/visitors.
Besyds dat if u cant stay comfortably in a relationship with a girl in ur compound(thats if u are serious), thinking that seeing her everyday would make it boring or make d passion die, how would u guys cope if u eventually marry?
thanks dear, this is what I want to hear

For the first time in my life I am in live, nothing gon stop me
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by rawpadgin(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
internetpo:
Theres nothing wrong. make sure its love though n not lust. be mature n responsible abt d relationship. Goodluck
thanks dude
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by cherryurch(f): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Believe me bro its only gonna last for a lil while.... Been there before
Re: Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2015
cherryurch:
Believe me bro its only gonna last for a lil while.... Been there before
Lmao.....he dint love you....he loved your pants

(1) (Reply)

Explicit Photos! Guy Shares During And After S*x Photos / She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.