Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Look At What Police Men Do (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What Police Men Do (photo) (42632 Views)

Ipob Killed 4 Police Men RAW VIDEO ZZZ NOW READY / See What Police Officers Were Spotted Doing 2 Boko Haram Members Hiding In Caves / See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by miqos02(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2015
bad
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by mrofficial(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Is it the Soloki in Aguda?
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by millionaireman: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Why moan? Nigeria has re-entered military regime - whoever has a gun is above others. Nigerians asked for it last presidential election.
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by carzola(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2015
Is buhari not the cause of this?
there should come to PH and do this
we would waste them and burn down the police station.
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol
Well sources say its almost everyday .. I use a uav camera to spy grin

Madam James Bond
Abeg spy small small you know how crazy these niggas can be
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by Laredojohn(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2015
Finally they are exposed, this is actually very true, those who harass bike men should come next
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by Laredojohn(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2015
mrofficial:
Is it the Soloki in Aguda?
Yes oo
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by millionaireman: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Police Men at Soloki police station .Almost Everyday this is what they do .(pic)
Is this not ,Illegal?
Some without uniform

https://mobile.twitter.com/fredthomas97/status/636786617982840832/photo/1

The police is under the executive arm of government. Who is the Minister for Police Affairs who should have waged into incidences like this?

What you see those police men doing is as a result of absence of good governance, indiscipline, absence of law and order.
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by omonla555: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Rubbish post, where is Soloki? OP, you are not posting this for yourself. I am in Maiduguri and don't know the state where Soloki is.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by islandmoon: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2015
they are using their ID cards to sort for bribe from youth who have exhibit on their phones, weed in their pocket, the style is good but the cases are not reported officially there by using the style to enrich themselves, most of those police are very rich, criminal tackling criminals..
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by Maleekberry001: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2015
;DAh ah ah wat happeenn
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by Horlawoomey(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Thieves in uniform.

Morning beautiful people, please show some love to this promising new act, songwriter turned artist by downloading and sharing link for his new song Ayeyi Ole. this is different from the everyday gbasgbos song. download here, if you love good music: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/0d9d09d9
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

well I don't know about that. But I'll say "don't conclude something you don't have facts about" smiley

Are you a police officer? Or you are based outside the country? Answer this questions before i speak whats on my mind.
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by andreernest28(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2015
SOLOKI IN AGUDA SURULERE IN LAGOS,DOES GUYS ARE MAD MHEN,DAT STATION IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN IN LAGOS,DEY TEACH CITIZENS HOW TO WRITE IMPLICATIVE STATEMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by idowuswap: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2015
Igbos with flat head
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by majamajic(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Soloki .. aguda ?
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by GEJman: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Police Men at Soloki police station .Almost Everyday this is what they do .(pic)
Is this not ,Illegal?
Some without uniform

Where is soloki? In lagos?
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by Gamesmart: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Armed robbers.
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Is this not ,Illegal?
Some without uniform

in oby's voice ***we need empirical evidence that they are actually breaking the law***
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by davidegesi: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2015
CHECK OUT WHERE POWER HUNGRY POLITICIANS AND YAHOO BOYS WORSHIP FOR POWER AND FAME

A shrine in Northern Cross River state has been identified as a place where YAHOO BIG BOYS in town go to get charms and power they use to control their victims. The shrine which is said to be in a remote village near Benue state has become a home for many yahoo boys especially YAHOO BOYS IN MALAYSIA. A cousin of mine told me that most of his friends in MALAYSIA patronize the shrine and they are big boys living lavish life styles. According to the source, the services provided by the shrine ranges from initiation into the OCCULT OF EKPO ITI-AWARA to preparation of charms for non members who physically go to the shrine or contact them via [http://ekpo-iti-awara.hpage.com]. Information gathered reveals that after preparing charm for the YAHOO BOYS, the chief priest will light a kerosene lamp and the name of the YAHOO BOY will be tied to the lamp, then the lamp will be hanged on a tree in the shrine. Once this is done, the YAHOO BOY will go home and start making money and living in affluence.

Judgement day is around the corner, may God save us
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by idowuswap: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbos with flat head
igbo ladio or radio what of their agbarry ojukwu
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by tellwisdom: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Good job OP

1 Like

Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2015
idowuswap:
igbo ladio or radio what of their agbarry ojukwu
I can see the madness coming.
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
criminals in uniform...
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by jamace(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with that, if it is done professionally, without personal dubious intentions. Our society is not normal, too many animals parading themselves as human beings, hence any professional approach to detect criminals is supported by me.
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by Anseth(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Yes that's what they do on daily basis.. soloki police station is in Aguda by brown road Surulere.. any body staying in that area knows about this atrocities these police men in uniforms and some of them don't put on uniforms commit they look like touts harassing any young dude that dresses like a yahoo boy.. or some innocent dudes that can't express themselves very well.
I av been a victim about twice it was not funny oh hmmm.
Its a common scene in surulere they arrest you take you to the station n you are forced to bail yourself with huge amt of money... they beat you up to pulp if you don't comply..
Re: Look At What Police Men Do (photo) by blackjack21(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Is this not ,Illegal?
Some without uniform

That guy with beard can't be a police officer.
[img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/2788957_cnzsbhxwiaapml3_jpegbff72506d16b3881f1dc6067df68ca9a[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.