Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (50213 Views)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2015
KunleBoye:
For God's sake, why are these idiots using MMIA in Lagos, shebi this was the reason Ebele opened the Enugu airport for them, biko we don't want them to contaminate Lagos for us oooo
you mean d Lagos wey ur agberos don pollute finish?? Abi anoda Lagos exist??

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Dont mind them,they always declear lowest amount because of bail,its all lies they are not dullard
you mean the money is more than that ?
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by iyasamad: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2015
dis is serious o,cos of money.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kobe79: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2015
discusant:

O yes O. They should have made the heading 3 IGBOS arrested in Lagos for drug trafficking. I don't know what stopped them.

We know the Nigerian who forfeited huge sums of drug money to American govt in order to be freed. That man is today an acclaimed leader of Iyoroba.
Even Oyibo deals drugs - sometimes in tones, not in kilograms. Whoever is caught pays, not smearing his tribe or country as the Nigerian media does.

Sir are u Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by hijodedios: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2015
adesegun121:
Omo ibo... Drug dealer No be work oooo

ibo people disgracing Nigeria since 1960 bc

Awon oloju kokoro...

If no b drug dealer.. E go be kidnapping if no b kidnapping he go be robbery, if no b robbery e go be prostitution if no b prostitiution e go b scam..

Haaaaa haaaaaa
ibo shey eyin nikan ni

eyin omo ale jati jati yi

buhari oko iya yi ti dee bayi...

Eni boni bee

oyaa buhari send dem to jail straight...

Bigot,,which tribe dey rape people up and down out there or you dont read the news about those who rape even their own children? i want you to mention their surnames lets see which tribe they come from.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
you mean the money is more than that ?
Yes ofcourse,You know court is going to grant them bail according to money involve
Am sure you know how large drug barrons lives
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Ybnm4life(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Igbo boys and their habit of wanting to make fast ilegal money... They always have story to tell about how something happend to their finances instead of putting more effort to their talented brains so as to make cool and legitimate money...
So many advert on various platforms on the penalty of drug trafficking but the won't listen, now you guys will have to face the consequences now...
Kudos to the NDLEA for this feat...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:
na them na them!
See your big dumb cow eyes...It's sexy sha.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Rotimi47: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Wendysmart:

Are the Youbas any better?
Coal calling kettle black thats what most people are.
Okay...agreed,they are Igbos..and so fckn what?
You know....the Yorubas are from Joseph's lineage,they are the only people that jump from prison to presidential seat...
Am not mentioning names here...
But please I have seen,read and heard of Men from other tribe who do worse.
At least the trio didnt use anyone for Juju
Igbos are the most ritualistic tribe in Nigeria, I have lived in every region in Nigeria and I know what am talking about. The east is well known for ritual killings and all other crime, even those unimaginsble by all standard but alas! Some few stupid ritualist Yorubas who we can call bastards have bought into Igbo people's line of getting wealthy through diabolical means. But to say it all, Igbos commit the most crime in Nigeria and even among the entire black race; the day Igbos stop dragging Yorubas into everything, the better for them.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by discusant: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2015
kobe79:

bia eyin wetin you dey talk sef?

Sharrap with that your pidgin Igbo,

It is taught in every journalism classroom: unless a suspect is declared wanted for a crime, until the suspect is convicted by a court of law, you a journalist do not splash the suspect's photo and real names on the pages of news media.

Iyoroba media on a blackmail campaign against Igbo are abusing journalism rules. Take it to the bank: more Iyoroba suspects are caught daily on drugs dealing but you can't read the story anywhere.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2015
kobe79:

truth be told sha u ugly i no go lie.

change that pishure

lol.... Thank you!
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Vivipop(f): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2015
The stench of bigotry and tribalism in this forum stinks to high heaven. More than 90% of comments here are attacking a whole tribe for a crime of few persons. Sometimes i want to believe that this nation is sitting on a time bomb. We are no different from animals, our cave mentality has clouded our common sense of reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

I am not here for a beauty contest of some sort!
Ode! your monicker says it all; you need serious mental spanking and re-calibration.
Get a life!
I don't have time to trade words with you,cos if I come down heavely on you. I won't give you space for soft landing.

What I am saying is that you are a ugly wool-brain cretin,who is a product of a demented _semen waste with filth of tribalism embedded in it gene.

if no one has told you that you belong to the trash can ,that means they don't love you.

Get a face lift slowpoke and quit being a tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2015
Sai IGBO

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more
I feel like giving a hug *kiss *kiss

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Instead of Stealing,Brothers u hustle in a hard way.
Thats the situation of the Country we find Ourselves.

After Graduation, no employement.
You are better than those who embezzle public funds and walk around freely.
Who watches his family die of hunger when there's a chance of making it illegally without killing or Stealing.

We are Igbos and are Proud of who we are.
When Biafra is realised, Our Joy will know no bound.

Nwoke ga akpata Ego!
Ego bu nma nwoke!

HohaaAa!! Igbo kwezuo nu..m.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kobe79: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2015
discusant:

Sharrap with that your pidgin Igbo,

It is taught in every journalism classroom: unless a suspect is declared wanted for a crime, until the suspect is convicted by a court of law, you a journalist do not splash the suspect's photo and real names on the pages of news media.

Iyoroba media on a blackmail campaign against Igbo are abusing journalism rules.

as u be Igbo rights activist u sef for go be journalist na abi u tie ur money for ladipo bizness
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by discusant: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Vivipop:
The stench of bigotry and tribalism in this forum stinks to high heaven. More than 90% of comments here are attacking a whole tribe for a crime of few persons. Sometimes i want to believe that this nation is sitting on a time bomb. We are no different from animals, our cave mentality has clouded our common sense of reasoning.

No it is all about fear of Biafra and blackmail against Igbo to stop talk of Biafra. You need to analyse the mentality of those in the media that spread these news and the mentality of their comment people here- all boil down to cheap blackmail.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by fizziea(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2015
adesegun121:
Omo ibo... Drug dealer No be work oooo

ibo people disgracing Nigeria since 1960 bc

Awon oloju kokoro...

If no b drug dealer.. E go be kidnapping if no b kidnapping he go be robbery, if no b robbery e go be prostitution if no b prostitiution e go b scam..

Haaaaa haaaaaa
ibo shey eyin nikan ni

eyin omo ale jati jati yi

buhari oko iya yi ti dee bayi...

Eni boni bee

oyaa buhari send dem to jail straight...

guy chillax nw.

gbogbo wa ni ole, eni ti ile ba mo ni barawo
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Yes ofcourse,You know court is going to grant them bail according to money involve
Am sure you know how large drug barrons lives
yes I know
but these ones are errand boys, their boss are the ones enjoying the money.

I got offer from a Nigeria businessman when I was 21, he promised to pay me 700k if successful.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kobe79: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
I don't have time to trade words with you,cos if I come down heavely on you. I won't give you space for soft landing.

What I am saying is that you are a ugly wool-brain cretin,who is a product of a demented _semen waste with filth of tribalism embedded in it gene.

if no one has told you that you belong to the trash can ,that means they don't love you.

Get a face lift slowpoke and quit being a tribalist.

cool down nA!!!
abi e pass this same matter ni?
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by discusant: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
kobe79:

as u be Igbo rights activist u sef for go be journalist na abi u tie ur money for ladipo bizness

Lol me go become journalist? I no de lazy.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more

Your mama toto

3 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
kobe79:

why do u need sugar mummy??

na part of ur Igbo hustle
I think my signature will help your ignorance.

Try and get some sense too.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2015
iyke926:

See your big dumb cow eyes...It's sexy sha.

you could have complimented me in a better way sha
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by codecyan(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2015
I hope the Buhari Government would re-introduce the death penalty for drug trafficking as a deterrent...
This is really getting out of hand.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by billyG(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Those are d tribe gvn this Zoo a bad name.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by adesegun121(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2015
hijodedios:

Bigot,,which tribe dey rape people up and down out there or you dont read the news about those who rape even their own children? i want you to mention their surnames lets see which tribe they come from.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2015
kobe79:

cool down nA!!! abi e pass this same matter ni?
ok

I dun hear you.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kobe79: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
I think my signature will help your ignorance.

Try and get some sense too.

Igbo kwenu!!! grin

u be afo anu
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kobe79: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2015
[left][/left]
Phunmibi:

you could have complimented me in a better way sha

monkey no fine but him papa like am

orekelewa where are u oooo jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Declared 'Ikanda' Wanted, N1Million Reward Involved.Photos / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / Mum Let Man Sleep In Her Teenage Daughter’s Bed And Perform Sex Acts On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.