Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution (82850 Views)

Benin Pastor Lures 25-Year-Old Lady Into Prostitution / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Mutuwa(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
naija no de carry last
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Ddonoflife(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
SaiBuharii:
G
for goat
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by maxiuc(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Araroro wetin concern am
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sanchez01:
M
For MuMu
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by hensben(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Ddonoflife(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
thoollz:
d
for dollar
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
petux:
FTC......Today is my Birth day..A thousand likes for me!!...
1000 Likes.
Happy Birthday with thanks to our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God for you and wishing you many more happier returns of the day with long life and more prosperity through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Old story repackaged as new. Nobody enters prostitution against their will here in Nigeria, most especially those Nigerians abroad -- they knew what they went for and conjure the same sob story to gain attention and pity.

1 Like

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Ddonoflife(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
For MuMu
hahahahahaha....it has being modifie
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Godwinfrank1: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sorry ....... But story b dat
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Prostitution is almost as old as the human race, besides, its nobody's business what a girl decides to do or not do with her body.

And exposing the pictures of these ladies is a serious breach of their privacy.

Not if they agreed to it.

Nowadays...consent is sought before the pic is even taken.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by lionel4mercy: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww

i was waiting to hear new story. sorry mr Russian the story is stale

1 Like

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
charix:
Old story repackaged as new. Nobody enters prostitution against their will here in Nigeria, most especially those Nigerians abroad -- they knew what they went for and conjure the same sob story to gain attention and pity.

The good folks at NAPTIP would like to disagree with you.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by lionel4mercy: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
charix:

not all of them.. it is just that you will not understand
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Sanchez01: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
For MuMu
Hahahahahahahahagrin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by thomjoe(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
That is bad, how can u decieve someone like that? Gof forgive them!
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Mcowubaba: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chai... My country people There was a country- chinua Achebe
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Ola2njee: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
A 'neighbor' just 'convinced' you to let your daughter leave for Russia for university education..It's either plain stupidity or absolute bullshit angry
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by 4reala(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
What is d govt of Edo and Delta state doing, by not sensiticing there pple enough concerning dis issue
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
but the girl shouldve known that nothing good comes easy and free
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by anonimi: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by joseph1832(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Not if they agreed to it.

Nowadays...consent is sought before the pic is even taken.
But how come consent isn't sort when it involves a rape victim? You hear them say they're protecting the identity of the victim bla bla bla...
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Shymm3x: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
russia of all places ?

Big bredrin, don't knock their hustle - they've got families to feed. grin

The last time I went to Amsterdam - I see a few of them on the redlight district. One was actually decent with ridiculous body. I was lean and almost beat that for some loose change but had to allow it cos I don't really do dem kinda chics...and there were other tourists as well from different countries who were giving out the box easily. grin

Just go to Southern Spain or Portugal - and you'll see ya naij sisters running around speaking pigeon English everywhere. Shyte you can't even take ya black chic to those places - else you'll see folks hollering at her openly about sex like she's a prostitute. grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
why always benin i believe they were not tricked jare
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by scholes0(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Am friend with a lot of them on Skype.... life there in Russia for our girls is hell

You dey befriend Oloshos for Skype?

1 Like

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by nicholasis(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Mznaett: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Business is Businesstongue
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
undecided no nudes?

BTW, the hoes of yesterday are the empowered women of today. The hoes of today are celebrated.... The choice is yours.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by redcliff: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
petux:
FTC......Today is my Birth day..A thousand likes for me!!...

You are so stupid even as you became a year older. There are some things that should not be toyed with. This thread is one of them.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by princeonx: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sveen:
Da fuq is so special in attaining first page of Frontpage topics that you took it as a job to glorify yourself?
Attention seeking or childish act I guess cux I simply can't place any meaning to it. Every single dam.mn topic!
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
lionel4mercy:

not all of them.. it is just that you will not understand
An expantiation would do your comment worlds of good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo / Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.