Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution (82853 Views)

Benin Pastor Lures 25-Year-Old Lady Into Prostitution / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by darlenese(f): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Yeah! Something like that- I don't think she is a busy person. She should do whatever suits her-not my business.

Yeah
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sonnie10: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
The photographer is an ediot. She want compare Russians to Edo girls when it comes to runs? Na Russians even do pass, the photographer should first remove the perk in his eyes before removing the log from another person's eye.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by IceDude(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why that dreaded Russia? undecided
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Shymm3x: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
yeah, like I say, fork everywhere but the UK and Naija. thats how i am feeling at this present dispensation in time. if it aint the UK or naija, i aint going. you can forget that shyttt. been there done that and got the t-shirt. i am a black man. a black man is the most endangered specie on the planet. so i aint putting my life at risk treading into treacherous waters. thats how i feel about it grin

Looool. What about Ghana? I heard it's crazy out there. South Africa ain't bad as well.

And also, don't miss out on the goodies of the Caribbean - the best kept secret and they're nyggahs too. grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by wiringdpt(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
You forgot Greece and Malaysia, lived in Malaysia for four years. You Go see Benin girls you go run. Worst part you will see their ogas boasting in a bar "I get 20 girls, I get 40" FYI most of this girls are not being lured into prostitution, they already know what they're going to do. They only say that when they're being interviewed. Why take an oath if you're going work or school legitimately? Girls chat me up on Facebook begging to bring them into Malaysia. This gullible girls pay 3.5m Naija before they can be free and they boss have spend around 400 or 500k to bring them in.
agarawu23:
not new

italy is their headquarters
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by PetroDolla3: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yes, what about Ghana? Anything you want to know?

Shymm3x:

Looool. What about Ghana? I heard it's crazy out there. South Africa ain't bad as well.

And also, don't miss out on the goodies of the Caribbean - the best kept secret and they're nyggahs too. grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Shymm3x: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Yes, what about Ghana? Anything you want to know?

Loool. Chale, what's the average size of the batty of Ghanaian chics in Ghana? grin

And how easy is it's to find a chic like Peace Hyde and her super ridiculous body in Accra? grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Ghana ? hell nahhhh. didnt they just rob toto decays husband out there ? south africa ? hell nahhh, em suckers killed lucky dube thinking he is nigerian. the carribean ? hell nah. am keeping my ass in nigeria- and not just any part of nigeria neither. i need to get myself away from the maddening crowd. EKO ATLANTIS or BANANA ISLAND. thats where its at for me. a man can dream grin grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Mcowubaba: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Am friend with a lot of them on Skype.... life there in Russia for our girls is hell
Contact NAPTIP nd other relevent agencies for help on their behalf
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by agarawu23(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
wiringdpt:
You forgot Greece and Malaysia, lived in Malaysia for four years. You Go see Benin girls you go run. Worst part you will see their ogas boasting in a bar "I get 20 girls, I get 40" FYI most of this girls are not being lured into prostitution, they already know what they're going to do. They only say that when they're being interviewed. Why take an oath if you're going work or school legitimately? Girls chat me up on Facebook begging to bring them into Malaysia. This gullible girls pay 3.5m Naija before they can be free and they boss have spend around 400 or 500k to bring them in.
hmmmmmm
na wa o
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by agarawu23(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
refreshrate:

while Edo is the...

Meanwhile their governor is experiencing acute oral diarrhea from excessive licking of foreign snail trying to run other people down.
oloshi omo ale or how do they spell his name?
na you talk am o
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Shymm3x: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
Ghana ? hell nahhhh. didnt they just rob toto decays husband out there ? south africa ? hell nahhh- em suckers killed lucky dube thinking he is nigerian-the carribean ? hell nah. am keeping my ass in nigeria- and not just any part of nigeria neither. i need to get myself away from the maddening crowd. EKO ATLANTIS or BANANA ISLAND. thats where its at for me. a man can dream grin grin

Loool. Nigeria is rough and super ghetto as well, even the so-called affluent places. And the overwhelming majority of the chics are more or less prostitutes trying to get laid for some loose change. I probably beat more chics in naij when I went there than any other country I've ever been to - that's how pum is cheap in naij. But the atmosphere is very welcoming/homely despite how angry most people look - that's one thing you can't take away from naij. Ditto a few super rich folks you'll meet and their gazillion of exotic cars.

Personally, I always feel at home anywhere I see loads of black people. And I'm thorough - so I believe every hood is the same, hence I don't really get shook whenever I go to places that most might perceive dangerous. It's all about being on ya P's and O's, and travelling with folks like you. Going to different places and experiencing different cultures is fun.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. Nigeria is rough and super ghetto as well, even the so-called affluent places. And the overwhelming majority of the chics are more or less prostitutes trying to get laid for some loose change. I probably beat more chics in naij when I went there and any other country I've ever been to - that's how pum is cheap in naij. But the atmosphere is very welcoming/homely despite how angry most people look - that's one thing you can't take away from naij. Ditto a few super rich folks you'll meet and their gazillion of exotic cars.

Personally, I always feel at home anywhere I see loads of black people. And I'm thorough - so I believe every hood is the same, hence I don't really get shook whenever I go places that most might perceive dangerous. It's all about being on ya P's and O's, and travelling with folks like you. Going to different places and experiencing different cultures is fun.
yeah brah i hear all that. i done did the travel thing and quite frankly its all rubbish. am keeping my ass in ONE SPOT. and EKO ATLANTIS be the spot. away from the angry people. now all i need is a couple billion dollars so i can afford a condo in eko atlantis. thats the only hiccup right na grin grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by j1mmy: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
There are more Russian prostitutes around the world than there are Nigerians.

Russians prostitutes are in South Africa, others parts of Africa, Asia and all over Europe.

Russian prostitutes are considered the cheapest and easiest hookers to get in most tourist destinations.

Russia is the leading country identified as a major sender of female prostitutes around the world
http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/natasha.htm

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/love-vendor-tells-how-he-recruited-ranch-prostitutes-1.121788#.Vd8GWvmqpBc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Africa
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Essential(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
THUNDER FIRE UR HEAD AND BEND THAT UR USELESS MOUTH.YOUR PAPA EDO. THEM DEY INTERVIEW UR USELESS SISTER.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by ireneony(f): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
yeah brah i hear all that. i done did the travel thing and quite frankly its all rubbish. am keeping my ass in ONE SPOT. and EKO ATLANTIS be the spot. away from the angry people. now all i need is a couple billion dollars so i can afford a condo in eko atlantis. thats the only hiccup right na grin grin
in ur dreams
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
ireneony:
in ur dreams
grin grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Bowwow11(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
wat a pathetic story i feel sory 4 her parent
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Shymm3x: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:

Lmao...You can't give up on travelling like that - there are still gazillion of countries to explore. Don't worry, we'll hook up one day and get you you to hit probably Vegas with my crew. And trust me, ya live will never be the same. We're wild as fvck - the life of every party. grin

Darn! Naij folks look angry as fvck and by just looking at the folks, you'd think most of the people want to fight you. But when you talk to them - they're the nicest people ever lol. The clubs in naij are crazy - we never even pay a dime to get into any. Also, I don't even think they have dress code cos while I was there - I wore tank tops, jordans, and bucket hats to all the clubs I went to. And the chics are crazy! I defo need to send you some pics of me running wild with the gang in naij. grin

You can't make that ridiculous Eko Atlantic money sitting in the UK - you can only make that type of money in naij or America. That's why I'm networking with some naij folks I went to Uni with, who're running things in Abuja now. Their parents are well connected among the naij elites and once that starts popping, I'm going to start hitting naij quarterly for the loot. grin grin grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sparkwil(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
A girl travels out of d country without any tangible reason and later turns to a prostitute then later says she was tricked
Foolish lies from cursed whores

1 Like

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by whao: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
petux:
FTC......Today is my Birth day..A thousand likes for me!!...

Today is my girl friends birthday too.... a 100likes for her pleasesssss.

1 Like

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by iamord(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
Ghana ? hell nahhhh. didnt they just rob toto decays husband out there ? south africa ? hell nahhh, em suckers killed lucky dube thinking he is nigerian. the carribean ? hell nah. am keeping my ass in nigeria- and not just any part of nigeria neither. i need to get myself away from the maddening crowd. EKO ATLANTIS or BANANA ISLAND. thats where its at for me. a man can dream grin grin
funny dude. Just chill for the second coming so that u can go to heaven
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by dododawa1: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
REASON osho did not marry Edo girl. He knows them better
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao...You can't give up on travelling like that - there are still gazillion of countries to explore. Don't worry, we'll hook up one day and get you you to hit probably Vegas with my crew. And trust me, ya live will never be the same. We're wild as fvck - the life of every party. grin

Darn! Naij folks look angry as fvck and by just looking at the folks, you'd think most of the people want to fight you. But when you talk to them - they're the nicest people ever lol. The clubs in naij are crazy - we never even pay a dime to get into any. Also, I don't even think they have dress code cos while I was there - I wore tank tops, jordans, and bucket hats to all the clubs I went to. And the chics are crazy! I defo need to send you some pics of me running wild with the gang in naij. grin

You can't make that ridiculous Eko Atlantic money sitting in the UK - you can only make that type of money in naij or America. That's why I'm networking with some naij folks I went to Uni with, who're running things in Abuja now. Their parents are well connected among the naij elites and once that starts popping, I'm going to start hitting naij quarterly for the loot. grin grin grin
bros trust me i done did the travel thing-i have been to belgium, france, amsterdam, canada, usa, uk, cyprus, germany and a few other places. its all a waste of time energy and resources. its a useless venture. how i am feeling now-anything i dont own i dont want to see. if i dont own it i have no business going there to admire it. thats how i feel at this present dispensation of time. and i am 100 percent sure that this is how i would feel forever now because i am on a higher celestial path now. so all those ' adventures ' is for me -waste of time energy and resources. like i said i am keeping my ass in one spot forever and thats eko atlantis and yes i know you cant make that type of money sitting in the UK which is why i am colluding with the source of all the money in the world. we doing big thangs over here- the celestial way that is wink grin grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
iamord:
funny dude. Just chill for the second coming so that u can go to heaven
heaven is on earth brah. you aint know ?. heaven and hell is on earth if you read the bible well. religion has lied to people making them think heaven is in the sky. its all on earth. wink grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by adolfhitler31: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
chai yesterday na baby factory in igbo land today na female trafficking for edo chaiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by j1mmy: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
heaven is on earth brah. you aint know ?. heaven and hell is on earth if you read the bible well. religion has lied to people making them think heaven is in the sky. its all on earth. wink grin

Did you say people
Most of the believers are stupid black people.

steal from them they will pray and wait for judgement day, no plan to recover the theft

enslave and colonize them, they say your punishment is in heaven

many are sick they go to pastor and pray

Life expectancy is 49 in Nigeria yet many who expect to go to heaven don't want to die
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by blowjohn(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
midolian:
EDO! When will this thing stop? Selfish and wicked pipu everywhere. This is the same problem Aisha Buhari promised to address during campaign but was later made to regret talking about it.

Well, all these our girls sef, dem eyes too dey chuk for anything obodo oyinbo..and that's why they easily fall prey.

Don't mind edo/Benin pple. Wen Aisha Buhari was speaking the truth they were threatening hell. Just go to Benin. Everybody both male and female is a prostitute. It's not about d gals somtimes. A typical Benin family is a broken home where the parents don't give a hoot about anything.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
bros trust me i done did the travel thing-i have been to belgium, france, amsterdam, canada, usa, uk, cyprus, germany and a few other places. its all a waste of time energy and resources. its a useless venture. how i am feeling now-anything i dont own i dont want to see. if i dont own it i have no business going there to admire it. thats how i feel at this present dispensation of time. and i am 100 percent sure that this is how i would feel forever now because i am on a higher celestial path now. so all those ' adventures ' is for me -waste of time energy and resources. like i said i am keeping my ass in one spot forever and thats eko atlantis and yes i know you cant make that type of money sitting in the UK which is why i am colluding with the source of all the money in the world. we doing big thangs over here- the celestial way that is wink grin grin

Hey I heard Eko Atlantis is about to be dope haha that's where I wanna set up shop once I leave America. And let me tap into your source of money haha man dey struggle for America.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
j1mmy:

Did you say people
Most of the believers are stupid black people.

steal from them they will pray and wait for judgement day, no plan to recover the theft

enslave and colonize them, they say your punishment is in heaven

many are sick they go to pastor and pray

Life expectancy is 49 in Nigeria yet many who expect to go to heaven don't want to die
yeah thats religion for you brah. the opium of the masses. mind you there are millions of white people in the bible belt in america who are like religious black people if not worse. thats why its called the bible belt
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by donem: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
petux:
FTC......Today is my Birth day..A thousand likes for me!!...
Take one like, though you are greedy.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
blowjohn:

Don't mind edo/Benin pple. Wen Aisha Buhari was speaking the truth they were threatening hell. Just go to Benin. Everybody both male and female is a prostitute. It's not about d gals somtimes. A typical Benin family is a broken home where the parents don't give a hoot about anything.

Cmon now don't be so hasty in generalization. And as for "male prostitutes", I'm sure there are guys from other ethnic groups in Lagos, Abuja, PH and other towns doing gigolo business..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo / Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.