Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution (82855 Views)

Benin Pastor Lures 25-Year-Old Lady Into Prostitution / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by jazinogold(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
HAAAAAAA
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by adesegun121(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Am sure na edo and ibo girls go occupy dat list
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by IVORY2009(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
not new

italy is their headquarters

do you need Italian connections?, le' citta di Torino grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by kay29000(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sanchez01:
When Aisha Buhari campaigned concerning this in Edo state early this year. Some folks thought she meant to insult to the people of Edo state. The FG should wade into this as soon as possible. Enough of female trafficking!

Exactly!
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ddonoflife:
hahahahahaha....it has being modifie
Bros d day u stop Booking Space,dat same Day Devil Go Read Bible.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Big bredrin, don't knock their hustle - they've got families to feed. grin

The last time I went to Amsterdam - I see a few of them on the redlight district. One was actually decent with ridiculous body. I was lean and almost beat that for some loose change but had to allow it cos I don't really do dem kinda chics...and there were other tourists as well from different countries who were giving out the box easily. grin

Just go to Southern Spain or Portugal - and you'll see ya naij sisters running around speaking pigeon English everywhere. Shyte you can't even take ya black chic to those places - else you'll see folks hollering at her openly about sex like she's a prostitute. grin
oh really ? black chicks are that much in demand all over the world ? really ? cuz in UK its like the valley of dry bones for black chicks. even black men aint checking for black chicks in the UK. black women in UK have to return to nigeria to go and look for husband. thats how bad it is outchea. must be a different world in those other places although i am quite familiar with many italian mens penchant for the dark dusky and sultry skin of the negro woman. so ermmm yeah, to each his own i guess. i think in western countries like USA and UK the black image is rubbished constantly on their media so that the black person is the least desired although for some reason that does not translate into the black man being the least desired sexually but for some weird reason makes some foreign chicks desire the black man more. they want that taboo. ahh well. twisted world wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Rotimi47: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
petux:
FTC......Today is my Birth day..A thousand likes for me!!...
one Like & happy birthday from me, Cheers.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by kay29000(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Big bredrin, don't knock their hustle - they've got families to feed. grin

The last time I went to Amsterdam - I see a few of them on the redlight district. One was actually decent with ridiculous body. I was lean and almost beat that for some loose change but had to allow it cos I don't really do dem kinda chics...and there were other tourists as well from different countries who were giving out the box easily. grin

Just go to Southern Spain or Portugal - and you'll see ya naij sisters running around speaking pigeon English everywhere. Shyte you can't even take ya black chic to those places - else you'll see folks hollering at her openly about sex like she's a prostitute. grin

Whoa! That is really bad.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by wytecat: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
laudate, your sisters are making you proud in all their glory again oo!
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by petux(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
na command?
nah bro
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by danies1941(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
discusant:
Lol have they faced Edo people now? Before they were on Igbo and drug peddling - as if Igbo is the highest drug peddlers in Nigeria.

tell my friends from the SW: Prostitution is the oldest trade, all tribes of the world are in it; though prostitution is not good

tell my friends from the SW: all tribes carry drugs - even Oyibo is worse - Oyibo de carry in Tons from S. America and enter Europe and Africa and America - though drug peddling is not good.

So let Iyoruba-controlled media in Nigeria stop printing faces of alleged offenders on the media until such people are convicted.

Dude-whats tribe got to do with this article.

Article was written by a white Russian
Ladies interviewed willing showed their faces and gave the interviews
Editor of the article for Pulse.ng is Isaac Dachen-that name does not sound Yoruba to me
The owner of Pulse.ng is Osagie Alonge ( He is of Benin, Yoruba and Igbo origin) .

Man- you need to calm down on your tribal/sectional tirades.

When the Ghanaian man attacks Nigerians-he doesnt care if hes Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani or Yoruba
When the white racist attacks a black man- he doesnt care if he's Nigerian, Ghanaian or Congolese
When the terrorist bombed on 911-they killed, white, black, red, yellow, blue, tan and pink

2 Likes

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Ferdinandu(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
How can your fvcking Neighbour whom I'm sure her face will change if you consecutively eat three meals in her house promise you that she will get free education abroad and you rush to the opportunity without asking what is in it for her. People are damn too gullible.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by agarawu23(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
IVORY2009:

do you need Italian connections?, le' citta di Torino grin
thanks
not going to that slavery land
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by ugo4kanu(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Such is life. Naija wahala
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Rotimi47: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
discusant:
Lol have they faced Edo people now? Before they were on Igbo and drug peddling - as if Igbo is the highest drug peddlers in Nigeria.

tell my friends from the SW: Prostitution is the oldest trade, all tribes of the world are in it; though prostitution is not good

tell my friends from the SW: all tribes carry drugs - even Oyibo is worse - Oyibo de carry in Tons from S. America and enter Europe and Africa and America - though drug peddling is not good.

So let Iyoruba-controlled media in Nigeria stop printing faces of alleged offenders on the media until such people are convicted.
This is what I have been saying, the Yorubas see crime as ills of the society (evil ) but one tribe always see crime as business; they never see anything wrong in it. Na wa o!
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Shymm3x: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
oh really ? black chicks are that much in demand all over the world ? really ? cuz in UK its like the valley of dry bones for black chicks. even black men aint checking for black chicks in the UK. black women in UK have to return to nigeria to go and look for husband. thats how bad it is outchea. must be a different world in those other places although i am quite familiar with many italian mens penchant for the dark dusky and sultry skin of the negro woman. so ermmm yeah, to each his own i guess. i think in western countries like USA and UK the black image is rubbished constantly on their media so that the black person is the least desired although for some reason that does not translate into the black man being the least desired sexually but for some weird reason makes some foreign chicks desire the black man more. they want that taboo. ahh well. twisted world wink grin

Lol. There are tons of them out there - and with 40-50 Euros, you should be able to get good head and buss a nut. grin If you ever meet any black chic in the UK that has lived in those countries - 7/8 out 10 times, she's a prostitute or used to be one. grin grin

Yes, I think in those places, despite how racist they're, they like the adventure. I guess that's why they won't mind sha.gging black prostitutes. And they don't really have that many black folks there and that makes it fun.

There are loads of these women all over Europe and the only thing they sell is sex. They've destroyed the image of black women, I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by harbeedaymee(f): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
our Edo and Delta sisters. What a pity! sad sad sad
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Bonapart(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
scholes0:

You dey befriend Oloshos for Skype?
for what? I do no such thing bro
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by IVORY2009(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
thanks
not going to that slavery land

senore' who told you so? Did I hear u say slave land, come to Italy, Rome, Lazio, Venice, Torino, and u will be amazed, ciao ciao.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by refreshrate: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
not new

italy is their headquarters

while Edo is the...

Meanwhile their governor is experiencing acute oral diarrhea from excessive licking of foreign snail trying to run other people down.
oloshi omo ale or how do they spell his name?
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Raalsalghul: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sveen:
Da fuq is so special in attaining first page of Frontpage topics that you took it as a job to glorify yourself?
To tell you the truth, I don't know. Every thread I go to on Nairaland, lady F is always there. Probably, Seun is paying them money to be the first posters on a thread.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by darlenese(f): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sveen:
Da fuq is so special in attaining first page of Frontpage topics that you took it as a job to glorify yourself?

She amazes me, how jobless can one get
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by chigoizie7(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Please u all should permit me to say that this is a "WOMAN's inhumanity to her fellow WOMAN". This is disgusting, anyways, I am not surprised, whatever a man can do, a woman can do better, crime inclusive.

I just pray that the cartel be disorganized.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by ZUBY77(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
They knew what they were going there to do..
Forget the economics study crap
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by darlenese(f): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
To tell you the truth, I don't know. Every thread I go to on Nairaland, lady F is always there. Probably, Seun is paying them money to be the first posters on a thread.

Someone needs to call her to order, i think she's a phone addict who doesnt know what to do with her time.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. There are tons of them out there - and with 40-50 Euros, you should be able to get good head and buss a nut. grin If you ever meet any black chic in the UK that has lived in those countries - 7/8 out 10 times, she's a prostitute or used to be one. grin grin

Yes, I think in those places, despite how racist they're, they like the adventure. I guess that's why they won't mind sha.gging black prostitutes. And they don't really have that many black folks there and that makes it fun.

There are loads of these women all over Europe and the only thing they sell is sex. They've destroyed the image of black women, I tell ya.
[b]well i guess that means i cant take no black chicks to holiday in em parts of the world lmao. not like i would visit those type of countries anyway. i am adventurous but not that adventurous. you cant pay me a million dollars to step into russia or any middle-east countries. em people out there is on a whole other level of violent. i try to keep my adventures to the more civilized parts of the world like canada usa and UK. every other country is off the radar. any country where dem no speaka engrisss is off the radar. i have been in a few and those fuckaz always try to use that language barrier to cheat you and rob you blind. went to france with my nigerian chic like eons ago. we got off at gare du nord train station and you know me ? i would go straight to a supermarket and get my basic foods and go to the hotel and sleep. but this crazy naija chic tryna be all posh and whatnot wanted to eat in this hotel restauranr just opposite gare du nord. bros, these fools served us raw snails and some nonsense food and when they brought the bill it was 400 US dollars when we did the conversion from francs. 400 dollars for a bunch of uncooked snails ? I was pissed off at the girl. well lets just say since then and another episode where they tried ripping me off in cyprus, i have stopped going to places where people dont speak english[/b] grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by FOLLEY20(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Parents need to actually find out very well before handling over their ward to the so call helper. ''awuful de wrong belle.''
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Raalsalghul: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
darlenese:

Someone needs to call her to order, i think she's a phone addict who doesnt know what to do with her time.
Yeah! Something like that- I don't think she is a busy person. She should do whatever suits her-not my business.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Shymm3x: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
[b]well i guess that means i cant take no black chicks to holiday in em parts of the world lmao. not like i would visit those type of countries anyway. i am adventurous but not that adventurous. you cant pay me a million dollars to step into russia or any middle-east countries. em people out there is on a whole other level of violent. i try to keep my adventures to the more civilized parts of the world like canada usa and UK. every other country is off the radar. any country where dem no speaka engrisss is off the radar. i have been in a few and those fuckaz always try to use that language barrier to cheat you and rob you blind. went to france with my nigerian chic like eons ago. we got off at gare du nord train station and you know me ? i would go straight to a supermarket and get my basic foods and go to the hotel and sleep. but this crazy naija chic tryna be all posh and whatnot wanted to eat in this hotel restauranr just opposite gare du nord. bros, these fools served us raw snails and some nonsense food and when they brought the bill it was 400 US dollars when we did the conversion from francs. 400 dollars for a bunch of uncooked snails ? I was pissed off at the girl. well lets just say since then and another episode where they tried ripping me off in cyprus, i have stopped going to places where people dont speak english[/b] grin

Hahaha! If you wanna take ya black chics to those places - you definitely need to have thick skin cos a lot of disrespectful shyte will come ya way. Shyte, these black prostitutes from Sub Saharan Africa, especially Nigeria, are everywhere - all the way to North Africa. They're all over Tunisia and Morocco as well. Even Ayia Napa in Cyprus. And the only thing they sell is pu.ssy and blo.wjobs for loose change. grin But you can't knock their hustle.

France is a different kettle of fish entirely and that has to do with the fact that the average French person hates English folks. So once you speak English, it'll rub off on you. The funniest thing is that most of them speak and understand English, but they prefer feigning stupidity. When you tell them "Je parle Anglais" - they'll start acting dumb, but the same mofos would be listening to ya conversation and noting everything down. Fvcking French slobs! grin But hey, France is beautiful especially Paris - and the night life is crazy with all kinds of exotic black chics from Francophone Africa and French Caribbean. So you don't really want to miss out on that. And they play hip-hop and English tunes in their clubs.

Going to non-English has its gift and its curse. You get to meet locals who find the English language exotic and a lot of decent chics running after you. Then the language barrier and folks taking advantage of you cos they know you're a tourist. It's the same with America as well, due to the accent. I can't say much about Canada cos I've never been there.

1 Like

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nigerians... you see yourselves... it is either 419, drug smuggling or prostitution.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Hahaha! If you wanna take ya black chics to those places - you definitely need to have thick skin cos a lot of disrespectful shyte will come ya way. Shyte, these black prostitutes from Sub Saharan Africa, especially Nigeria, are everywhere - all the way to North Africa. They're all over Tunisia and Morocco as well. Even Ayia Napa in Cyprus. And the only thing they sell is pu.ssy and blo.wjobs for loose change. grin But you can't knock their hustle.

France is a different kettle of fish entirely and that has to do with the fact that the average French person hates English folks. So once you speak English, it'll rub off on you. The funniest thing is that most of them speak and understand English, but they prefer feigning stupidity. When you tell them "Je parle Anglais" - they'll start acting dumb, but the same mofos would be listening to ya conversation and noting everything down. Fvcking French slobs! grin But hey, France is beautiful especially Paris - and the night life is crazy with all kinds of exotic black chics from Francophone Africa and French Caribbean. So you don't really want to miss out on that. And they play hip-hop and English tunes in their clubs.

Going to non-English has its gift and its curse. You get to meet locals who find the English language exotic and a lot of decent chics running after you. Then the language barrier and folks taking advantage of you cos they know you're a tourist. It's the same with America as well, due to the accent. I can't say much about Canada cos I've never been there.
yeah, like I say, fork everywhere but the UK and Naija. thats how i am feeling at this present dispensation in time. if it aint the UK or naija, i aint going. you can forget that shyttt. been there done that and got the t-shirt. i am a black man. a black man is the most endangered specie on the planet. so i aint putting my life at risk treading into treacherous waters. thats how i feel about it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo / Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.