Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution (82858 Views)

Benin Pastor Lures 25-Year-Old Lady Into Prostitution / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
aim5:

Hey I heard Eko Atlantis is about to be dope haha that's where I wanna set up shop once I leave America. And let me tap into your source of money haha man dey struggle for America.
its a celestial source brah. first of all you have to lose your life to find it. you have to be initiated into the celestial wisdom of the ancients and you have to aspire to be a righteous man and love your neighbor as yourself. then you will be invited into the inner circle of the ' cult '. if you get all that i said in order, then thats the starting point
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
its a celestial source brah. first of all you have to lose your life to find it. you have to be initiated into the celestial wisdom of the ancients and you have to aspire to be a righteous man and love your neighbor as yourself. then you will be invited into the inner circle of the ' cult '. if you get all that i said in order, then thats the starting point

Speaking of ancient wisdom, I'm embarking on that path now. I'm currently trying to abstain from various pleasures and addictions in my life.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by sukkot: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
aim5:

Speaking of ancient wisdom, I'm embarking on that path now. I'm currently trying to abstain from various pleasures and addictions in my life.
thats a good start. remember - the wealth of the world is stored by the wicked - for the righteous. only the righteous will inherit the world. these are phrases you have heard before but they are very true.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
thats a good start. remember - the wealth of the world is stored by the wicked - for the righteous. only the righteous will inherit the world. these are phrases you have heard before but they are very true.

Agreed.. that's why I'm not to concerned about wealth short term... I know I'll accumulate eventually. One has to enrich themselves spiritually before it manifests in the physical.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by blowjohn(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
aim5:

Cmon now don't be so hasty in generalization. And as for "male prostitutes", I'm sure there are guys from other ethnic groups in Lagos, Abuja, PH and other towns doing gigolo business..

Guy see.....I skuld in benin o. There is a popular joint in benin that is d biggest haven of prostitutes in the whole of naija. It's just part of them......
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
blowjohn:

Guy see.....I skuld in benin o. There is a popular joint in benin that is d biggest haven of prostitutes in the whole of naija. It's just part of them......

Well I heard that there's girls from other tribes that prostitute in Benin... Oh well it is what it is.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Shymm3x: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
bros trust me i done did the travel thing-i have been to belgium, france, amsterdam, canada, usa, uk, cyprus, germany and a few other places. its all a waste of time energy and resources. its a useless venture. how i am feeling now-anything i dont own i dont want to see. if i dont own it i have no business going there to admire it. thats how i feel at this present dispensation of time. and i am 100 percent sure that this is how i would feel forever now because i am on a higher celestial path now. so all those ' adventures ' is for me -waste of time energy and resources. like i said i am keeping my ass in one spot forever and thats eko atlantis and yes i know you cant make that type of money sitting in the UK which is why i am colluding with the source of all the money in the world. we doing big thangs over here- the celestial way that is wink grin grin

Lmao @ celestial way. The real celestial way was a few months ago when my boy who moved back to naij (he grew up in naij and his parents are well connected) showed me the ridiculous money (almost £200,000) paid for an IT/media contract he got out there - with the freaking suit and tie I wear everyday working in the city, I only earn a fraction of that annually after tax. And that's a project you can execute within few weeks. Now imagine getting 20 of similar contracts every 6 months? That's the muthaphucking celestial way right there, big bredrin. grin

Being on NL has kind of helped me understand the market, the mentality of the people, and what to project and to who. My doozy that I run things with also just came back from naij, and he came back with a lot of interesting ideas we can exploit and maximise. Once we hit the first two deals via our connect and implement the ideas he came with - I'm going to tell these fvckers to take their job back. And start globetrotting and working on the move everywhere, while being in touch with the big connect in naij. That's my own celestial way right there. grin

Better hit the ground running and get that loot. I know there was money out when I went there and saw the kinds of ridiculously expensive exotic cars I saw in my doozy's garage. His pops fvcked that country in the arse - only God knows how that man made that type of money, with extreme poverty everywhere around him. grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by baloney: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Government really need to do something urgent on child trafficking & prostitution ring.
Those two are a real threat in any society.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by mmsen: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm not sure that Russia is in a position to point out anyone else's prostitution problems.

Wherever I've gone there's never been a shortage of Russian whores - be it north America, northern Europe, central Europe, Asia or Australia.

They seem to be everywhere.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Most of these Edo girls knew the deal before they agreed to travel out. However they chose to hold on to the false promises of jobs when the truth very glaring. They must have asummed that it would be easy but when reality hits they start to sing a different song.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by spiralwedge(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
kanwuliaJara,, food don land o.
oya come n read d op
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Ayatullah(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
90% of the stories are said to attract sympathy!

When someone told your mama to send you to Russia to read Economics, are you not aware that Economics is being studied in all the universities in Edo state?

Those ladies all deserve 100 lashes daily for 365 days! No mercy for those dragging our nation's name in the mud.

Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by phreakabit(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by buchi4us(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by simdam500(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why is sex overrated?

See the mothers of tomorrow been used as sex slave today all in the name of traveling west.

And it is one silly woman that will lure young ladies to such filthy jobs... evil everywhere in ice prince voice
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by scarr: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sveen:
Da fuq is so special in attaining first page of Frontpage topics that you took it as a job to glorify yourself?

wait first bro, why does it hurt u guys so much that some particular set of people are FTC or on FP? not like i care tho

just an honest harmless question o
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by iamord(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
heaven is on earth brah. you aint know ?. heaven and hell is on earth if you read the bible well. religion has lied to people making them think heaven is in the sky. its all on earth. wink grin
hehehe. Then be steadfast and stack some Benjamins. Eko Atlantic is coming up
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Sveen: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
scarr:

wait first bro, why does it hurt u guys so much that some particular set of people are FTC or on FP? not like i care tho

just an honest harmless question o

Don't ever quote me again if you know you're gonna be spewing trash.
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
and people will kuncha these dirty edo ladies with stretch marks? tufai kwa grin grin grin grin grin my thing went dead on arriaval grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Missy89(f): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Russian guys have a thing for african chicks. There are lots of website dedicated for black prostitutes in Russia. That's what most african college girls are into to make extra income.

Sad reality
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by scarr: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sveen:
Don't ever quote me again if you know you're gonna be spewing trash.

Cos I asked why ure taking panodol for someone else's headache, im spewing trash!!
u ve bigger problems dan Africa!!
oloshi omo ale
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Sveen: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
scarr:

Cos I asked why ure taking panodol for someone else's headache, im spewing trash!!
u ve bigger problems dan Africa!!
oloshi omo ale
Vituperation of the side effect of drastic narcotics, I suppose?
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Endi(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
The tendency for more Edo girls to sell sex is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's fault.
- Oshiomole
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Cyriloha(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
not new
italy is their headquarters
ROME EXACTLY BRO VERY CHEAT FOR AFRICAN COSTLY FOR WHITE MEN
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Cyriloha(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
midolian:
EDO! When will this thing stop? Selfish and wicked pipu everywhere. This is the same problem Aisha Buhari promised to address during campaign but was later made to regret talking about it.

Well, all these our girls sef, dem eyes too dey chuk for anything obodo oyinbo..and that's why they easily fall prey.

Bro visit dubai and you will never have the apatite to marry again and if you had married you Will tear her when you return

you will never agree to allow your wife go and buy at dubai again

the Russian own are si gel girls ah but dubai most of our married women going there for biz of you see what I
Indians are doing to them just to purchase cheap Bro you will cry for every man that his wife is going to dubai

have you ever asked your self

WHY IS IT THAT ANY WOMAN THAT WENT TO DUBAI FOR THE FIRST TIME WILL EVER LOVE TO GO OVER AND OVER AGAIN ?
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Cyriloha(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
dulux07:
I wonder y they dont report such to do police over there, its beta to return home, than 2b used as sex slave in another mans land.

.try dubai and see your married once and you will congratulate the single Russian ones
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by Paris007(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
You her the one looking for Russian to study nw ,S̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡,study very well and make money for the family angry
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by PetroDolla3: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. Chale, what's the average size of the batty of Ghanaian chics in Ghana? grin

And how easy is it's to find a chic like Peace Hyde and her super ridiculous body in Accra? grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by PetroDolla3: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
You sound like a fool! cool

Shymm3x:

Loool. Chale, what's the average size of the batty of Ghanaian chics in Ghana? grin

And how easy is it's to find a chic like Peace Hyde and her super ridiculous body in Accra? grin
Re: Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution by armadeo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Any Edo girl who is informed that she should come abroad for whatever reason and isn't travelling with her parents direct ( not step parents, not even blood brother sef) and she goes is a big fool.

After all Idia renaissance was very loud in Edo then. These days of cheap internet everywhere and peopl don't kniw this shit happens. OYO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo / Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.