Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work (3293 Views)

"If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by phylp: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
what will i do when my girl of 4 years that i sacrificed everything for till she graduated recently said 'she is young and has 2-3years to enjoy herself so she needs a break from emotional attachment.please what do you think is wrong with her and what am i to do. i cant really focus at work and my friends recently said i unconsciously talk while walking cry.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by DuchessLily(f): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
phylp:
what will i do when my girl of 4 years that i sacrificed everything for till she graduated recently said 'she is young and has 2-3years to enjoy herself so she needs a break from emotional attachment.please what do you think is wrong with her and what am i to do. i cant really focus at work and my friends recently said i unconsciously talk while walking cry.

She is young?? But has graduated?? She must be confused! Pls how old is she??

BTW take it easy on urself... U need ur sanity and job
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by abimbawealth(f): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Awwww...a sugarcoated way of saying 'i'm tired of you'

Take heart, all will be well

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by marshalcarter: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Maybe ur frnds are absolutely right cos i dinor even understand wah you just typed here undecided

Brah......if u spent on her...u're stewpid..m sure most of ur family members are not true with their sch nii.......anyway...ur buzinezz....none of ma weedy buziness angry

#sips WeeD grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Feranchek(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Guy.....
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by prettysassygirl(f): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Move on,its part of life,hrtbreak,so wen d one that genuinely loves u come around,you'd appreciate her.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
She needs a break, give her the break, hustle hard and when the time is right, go find yourself another girl who is worth it.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by balogundayo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
trust me she's seeing someone...she wants to be let go bruh...

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Smh difficult!..who knws? Karmal might be paying you back for your past sins...take heart

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Johnnoah1st: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
phylp:
lol, u are on a long thing, dis is one of d hilarious break up lines ever, take heart bro. and go 4 another girl.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by internetpo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
phylp:
guy it happens. Just take a break from work.
Be urself. someone better will com
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
abimbawealth:

sugarcoated indeed....I fear ladies

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by StPete: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Never invest too much emotions into a relationship until you’re married.
It saves you from emotional wreck and a possible sudden death.

OP…move on, get distracted, think of things u never liked in her or about her (thats why God made us with the good and the bad), so that we can always find a way out for ourselves. Go out and make enough money, girls yapa!

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
it baffles me d way some pple comment on a simple question of advice..its not everyone on nairaland dat is supposed toav access to d comment box..i swear...@Op, take heart & be strong...it jst destiny's way of telling u she's not urs..probably u deserve better...funny enuf, pple like dat end up wit wife beaters.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by phylp: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
StPete:
Never invest too much emotions into a relationship until you’re married.
It saves you from emotional wreck and a possible sudden death.
OP…move on, get distracted, think of things u never liked in her or about her (thats why God made us with the good and the bad), so that we can always find a way out for ourselves. Go out and make enough money, girls yapa!
prettysassygirl:
Move on,its part of life,hrtbreak,so wen d one that genuinely loves u come around,you'd appreciate her.
DuchessLily:

She is young?? But has graduated?? She must be confused! Pls how old is she??
BTW take it easy on urself... U need ur sanity and job
Thanks@all who insisted on me moving on but where will i start from.i gave everything into that relationship. from abiding with No sex policy, didnt cheat on her, supported her financially(though she also reciprocate), wrote the whole of her 400 level project, she has low self esteem but i was always there to encourage her when she's down et.c When i think of her statements, nuffin else enters my brain but why now!!
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by phylp: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
balogundayo:
trust me she's seeing someone...she wants to be let go bruh...
A female colleague echoed this same thought
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=phylp post=37394489]
@op...start frm sumwhr..dnt be alone...have it at d back of ur mind dat she isnt coming back..start being very friendly with pple..go out wit friends and erase anytin dat will kip reminding u of d girl..period!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by phylp: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
prettysassygirl:
Thanks.i will try
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by UyiIredia(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
phylp:

Thanks@all who insisted on me moving on but where will i start from.i gave everything into that relationship. from abiding with No sex policy, didnt cheat on her, supported her financially(though she also reciprocate), wrote the whole of her 400 level project, she has low self esteem but i was always there to encourage her when she's down et.c When i think of her statements, nuffin else enters my brain but why now!!

shocked That b1tch ain't loyal. I hope you get a better lady.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by phylp: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
abimbawealth:
I want to believe so.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Afrok(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chai... some ladies sha.

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by baggy4luv(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
No girl is predictable..your mistakes
1.Dating an undergraduate(most of them(0-23yrs old) still gat fish bwean.Make one course mate dey help me service my package.
2.Investing too much(I know you don't give your folks money)
3.Not fucking her(girls think with their pussy)
Solution
1.start investing more in your self and your family
2.Find a good Bleep mate(it's called emotions eraser)
3.Don't get serious too soon.
4.Pls don't beg her at all.begging her would turn you to a door mat(if per adventure she comes back begging(1hr sex..you heard me right)
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Jhenny(f): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
eeyah. Honestly,i feel what u're going tru. It must be so hard for you right now. D bitter truth is she is done. When a lady ask for a break,she actually means a break up. It will be well. Its a lesson for you so you can learn. You'll be alright that i'm sure of
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by 0luwatope(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
phylp:

i swear to God i know how you feel. Be more interactive your friends, or better still, let some close friends live with you for a while. Btw, are you her father?? Why did u invest in her when you don't own her?
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by 2dice(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Smh difficult!..who knws? Karmal might be paying you back for your past sins...take heart
so this is your Opinion ...
Chaii ..
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by 2dice(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
phylp:

Nobody is worth your sweat except your Sis or Mum...
One Thing is Constant in Life *CHANGE*
She is still young... She wanna explore..
Bad-guys free experimental dish grin cheesy
U need to Delete every her Contact... First
Then go out maybe a Comedy show...
Go crack your Ribs.. grin
Go out.. Have fun..
With time u will see her as a Lesson Learnt..
Actually she did you more Goood than Bad... If you ask me ...
But that a story for another day
Take-kia grin
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
phylp:

That last bit cracked me up
Dont worry you will soon start controlling traffic grin grin

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
You have a good job and she de misbehave, is it when you are jobless she ll stay Please focus on your job and consciously uncouple from her.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by phylp: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thanks @all..m moving on..i just discovered she met another guy on facebook who resides in US...she told me she doesn't know why she is falling inlove with him(d yankee guy).that maybe God is involve cos its mysterious to her too..soro niyen but i told her av heard n wished her best of luck
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by phylp: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
pwettyaura:
it baffles me d way some pple comment on a simple question of advice..its not everyone on nairaland dat is supposed toav access to d comment box..i swear...@Op, take heart & be strong...it jst destiny's way of telling u she's not urs..probably u deserve better...funny enuf, pple like dat end up wit wife beaters.
my fwend i changed ma phone just ping me on 567237D5
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
phylp:
Thanks @all..m moving on..i just discovered she met another guy on facebook who resides in US...she told me she doesn't know why she is falling inlove with him(d yankee guy).that maybe God is involve cos its mysterious to her too..soro niyen but i told her av heard n wished her best of luck
wow just like that. Women can never stop to entertain. Am sorry bro you don't deserve her at all
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Mznaett: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Daughters of Jezebelshocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Don't Usually Initiate Chats With Guys. / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met? / This Is Why Girls Are Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.