Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work (3298 Views)

"If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sorry bro sh*t happens, we have all experienced heartbreak nd trust me it hurts like hell, just try nd work on urself, don't loose concentration at work, I know it's hard but u have to try, with time u will find a woman dat deserves ur luv

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
my fwend i changed ma phone just ping me on 567237D5 [/quote] pls download jebele mp3 by kween and listen to it attentively...nice nite.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
StPete:
Never invest too much emotions into a relationship until you’re married.
It saves you from emotional wreck and a possible sudden death.

OP…move on, get distracted, think of things u never liked in her or about her (thats why God made us with the good and the bad), so that we can always find a way out for ourselves. Go out and make enough money, girls yapa!

But people still go through emotional wreck even in marriage.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Life!!!

Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by ugojamali(m): 12:08am On Sep 02, 2015
You've been used and dumped. Added to that, you didn't even do. Not even once in four years.

You've got two choices. Either you move on. Or you commit suicide. Choose one.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by ststyreal(f): 1:15am On Sep 02, 2015
phylp:
what will i do when my girl of 4 years that i sacrificed everything for till she graduated recently said 'she is young and has 2-3years to enjoy herself so she needs a break from emotional attachment.please what do you think is wrong with her and what am i to do. i cant really focus at work and my friends recently said i unconsciously talk while walking cry.

She is ......., I don't want to complete it. She has somebody that is making her head go bulala. Is now she realised she is got some years to flex. I know its hard to tell u to let her b, but, what can u do to a woman that have decided to throw ur love to d thrash. Don't give up on her except she is bold enough to look into ur eyez and tell u she isn't in love with u anymore, in d absence of that, don't give up on her. Take care and do try to concentrate before u go buhaha.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by phylp: 4:36am On Sep 02, 2015
pwettyaura:

pls download jebele mp3 by kween and listen to it attentively...nice nite.
i will try n do dt...Thanks & check ya bbm i sent u a msge
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by tpiander: 4:38am On Sep 02, 2015
phylp:

Thanks@all who insisted on me moving on but where will i start from.i gave everything into that relationship. from abiding with No sex policy, didnt cheat on her, supported her financially(though she also reciprocate), wrote the whole of her 400 level project, she has low self esteem but i was always there to encourage her when she's down et.c When i think of her statements, nuffin else enters my brain but why now!!

please find another girl and spare yourself all this long story.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2015
[/quote] resend ur request.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by 2sex(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2015
phylp:

Thanks@all who insisted on me moving on but where will i start from.i gave everything into that relationship. from abiding with No sex policy, didnt cheat on her, supported her financially(though she also reciprocate), wrote the whole of her 400 level project, she has low self esteem but i was always there to encourage her when she's down et.c When i think of her statements, nuffin else enters my brain but why now!!
hahahahahhahha... From abiding to no sex policy? Dude you have been scammmmmmmmmmmmmed. You have been fooled. That babe played you very clean and neat. Do you think she hasn't been forking all those times about NO SEX? That's why she find it very easy to end the relationship COS she has gotten what she wants.

Kai! I can't stop laughing o. Choi!
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by nsiazu: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2015
phylp:
Thanks @all..m moving on..i just discovered she met another guy on facebook who resides in US...she told me she doesn't know why she is falling inlove with him(d yankee guy).that maybe God is involve cos its mysterious to her too..soro niyen but i told her av heard n wished her best of luck
Do as if nothing has happened between you and her. Make a time with only both of you and kiss her by force, French kiss and don't move even if she tries to struggle continue until she herself will finally release herself to you to make love with her. After that, come and thank me cos she won't forget you her whole life no matter if you dump her.
Re: Please Advice!!!i Cant Even Concentrate At Work by Jennifer89(f): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2015
op there is another guy in the picture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,don't Try To Be A Hero When Your Woman Is This Fat ( Picture ) / Come In Here, Let's Make A Wish.... (not New Year Resolution) / The Unforgeable First Fingering I Have Ever Had In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.