Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. (16524 Views)

Forgiveness And Grace, A Video Everybody Must Watch / Atheism And Morality; Do Atheists Have A Foundation For Morality / Dialectics Of Violence And Morality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by Pavarottii(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2016
johnydon22:
Oh really? The same you will still be the first to say Adam and Eve had no idea of what Good or Bad is until after they have eaten the fruit and their eyes opened. . You need to slow down and see how you contradict your own biblical stories when it suits your own selfish ideology.
Sorry to disappoint you, unlike you i have an independent sense of what i see to be moral, i do not need Buddha or anybody to tell me they too are not any more human than i am.

But you, you lack any form of psychological independency that's why you rely on the philosophies of others to guide your moral basis.

That's why you need the bible to tell you murder is wrong because your brain cannot on it's own find out that murder is wrong..
Av been reading ur posts; am not quoting based on d above; just want to ask a question; if there is no Jesus and God; den how did we Humans come to enter this earth; like how were we created; don't u think there must be a creator somewhere?
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by Bandeco(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pavarottii:

Av been reading ur posts; am not quoting based on d above; just want to ask a question; if there is no Jesus and God; den how did we Humans come to enter this earth; like how were we created; don't u think there must be a creator somewhere?
Kindergarten question any adult should not ask in the 21st century.

Anyway,

Your question is faulty because it is base on the premise that humans were created. You are still reeling on the bible creation myth in Genesis ; to which evolution has shown to be pure NONSENSE. HUMANS WERE NOT CREATED.
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by hopefulLandlord: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Bandeco:

Kindergarten question any adult should not ask in the 21st century.
Anyway,
Your question is faulty because it is base on the premise that humans were created. You are still reeling on the bible creation myth in Genesis ; to which evolution has shown to be pure NONSENSE. HUMANS WERE NOT CREATED.

sense!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Christianity Vs. The Old Gods Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.