Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (786960 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Deyung007:
please how do i reapply for my student visa
same way you applied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
AsiwajuAfo001:

Wow, happy for you. Congrats. I tap the anointing
I follow you tap too. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by donkotman(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
please anyone in d house that can help me, I wrote d last GRE and d result is out and I got 148 in verbal and 136 in quantitative reasoning making 284 and I had a 2:1 in Psychology, I intend to read industrial/organizational psychology @Msc level, pls I need schools that are cheap and also accept my GRE score... tanx; hoping to hear from u guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bbdd: 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
donkotman:
please anyone in d house that can help me, I wrote d last GRE and d result is out and I got 148 in verbal and 136 in quantitative reasoning making 284 and I had a 2:1 in Psychology, I intend to read industrial/organizational psychology @Msc level, pls I need schools that are cheap and also accept my GRE score... tanx; hoping to hear from u guys.

are you paying for your fees yourself?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by awe2015(f): 12:23am On Nov 19, 2015
djmakson:

You can reach them using the Contact us or help tab (Can't recall which one it is). There you'll find where you can leave you reference number and your message. Spam them as SirRiddy had suggested. It works. Goodluck to you.

Please does any one have the email address of WES.... I want to send them some messages very important!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 19, 2015
AsiwajuAfo001:

Bros, are you in Ohio?

Yea, I'm in Ohio.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by poshbarbie2020: 2:55am On Nov 19, 2015
hello everyone, please I need your advise on this. i just concluded my msc study in the uk and currently waiting for graduation in january in the uk. but i applied to study another msc in the usa, and got admission in all 2 schools applied for. my concern is this, on applying for my visa, is it advisable to apply in the uk or go back to Nigeria. another thing is that I dont want to go to Nigeria because of my graduation in january and peeps here have told me coming back for grad might cause a problem at POE as I have finished my studies. so, can I apply in the uk, and will the us embassy raise an eyebrow on me applying for a 2nd msc? please need people with experience opinions. thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by zeezahbee(f): 3:56am On Nov 19, 2015
imperiouxx:
@ Zeezahbee,

I see why you're concerned about anatomy and physiology the day I told you I'm taking the course. The course tries hard to be smart but unfortunately, it got no deuce. I've shown it the kind of stuffs I'm made off. I will soon start with the Advanced classes in A&P.
anatomy and physiology is hard especially in USA. They make you finish a whole textbook in just one semester. It's actually easy in nigeria because it split into semesters.

Well this is america, no matter how hard it is. You will get a C lol. Naija no dey carry last.

How una dey?? Life has been busy. Miss y'all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kennyrony(m): 5:19am On Nov 19, 2015
TemmieDeal:
hello people, please i got a situation here and i need your advise asap.

I graduated from OAU 2012, served 2014. I just got admission into university of Bridgeport Connecticut for a graduate degree to resume spring 2016. My admission letter just landed today, but i actually have mixed feelings about it. I do not have any international exam result, all i have is my transcript and my certificate( loBATan) even doe my father is sponsoring me all the way. My fear now is going for the interview, which is fixed for next month.

Really don'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE HELP
It always advisable to write atleast 1 standardized test, but since you did not and you already book an interview, Just commit it to God hand and be composed... your response might determine if the VO will request for it or not. Be sharp.... All d best

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kennyrony(m): 5:24am On Nov 19, 2015
zeezahbee:
anatomy and physiology is hard especially in USA. They make you finish a whole textbook in just one semester. It's actually easy in nigeria because it split into semesters.

Well this is america, no matter how hard it is. You will get a C lol. Naija no dey carry last.

How una dey?? Life has been busy. Miss y'all
Longest time, How Houston and how studies.... pls PM me with your contact if you dont mind. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kennyrony(m): 5:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Hello House, Please I have few questions. My Daddy will be coming to United State for a wedding by next month and he will be coming with his in-law, My questions are:
1. Are they going to fill a single DS-160 or Separate
2. Are they going to pay different Visa fee
3. Are they going to book Appointment together or separate
4. Are they going to be interviewed by different VO or Same VO.
5. And lastly what are the document he needed to go to the embassy with
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 19, 2015
kennyrony:
Hello House, Please I have few questions. My Daddy will be coming to United State for a wedding by next month and he will be coming with his in-law, My questions are:
1. Are they going to fill a single DS-160 or Separate
2. Are they going to pay different Visa fee
3. Are they going to book Appointment together or separate
4. Are they going to be interviewed by different VO or Same VO.
5. And lastly what are the document he needed to go to the embassy with
Thanks

Everybody is applying on their own.
That means a DS-160 for everyone who wants a visa.
That means a fee for everyone who wants a visa.
That means scheduling an appointment for everyone who wants a visa.

They may let the group interview together, but if they are all adults there is a good chance that they won't let them interview together.

The documents necessary for a B1/B2 visa have been gone over on this page several times - you should take a look around and you might be able to answer some more of your questions.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 19, 2015
poshbarbie2020:
hello everyone, please I need your advise on this. i just concluded my msc study in the uk and currently waiting for graduation in january in the uk. but i applied to study another msc in the usa, and got admission in all 2 schools applied for. my concern is this, on applying for my visa, is it advisable to apply in the uk or go back to Nigeria. another thing is that I dont want to go to Nigeria because of my graduation in january and peeps here have told me coming back for grad might cause a problem at POE as I have finished my studies. so, can I apply in the uk, and will the us embassy raise an eyebrow on me applying for a 2nd msc? please need people with experience opinions. thank you
Yes, you can apply in the UK but it's a lot better if you could return home and apply for the visa with regard to your profile. But make sure you have papers to return back to the United Kingdom just in case.

And finally, you can always give some cogent reasons or quite a number of reasons for going for another masters degree. What do you want to study? If you study past visa transcripts here, you will definitely get your visa. Easy does it. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kennyrony(m): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2015
LagosNIV:

Everybody is applying on their own.
That means a DS-160 for everyone who wants a visa.
That means a fee for everyone who wants a visa.
That means scheduling an appointment for everyone who wants a visa.

They may let the group interview together, but if they are all adults there is a good chance that they won't let them interview together.

The documents necessary for a B1/B2 visa have been gone over on this page several times - you should take a look around and you might be able to answer some more of your questions.
Thanks so much for your prompt response. Happy to see VO responding to my question. Lol grin grin. Please there is a particular part on the DS-160 (Travel Companion Information) that state are there other person travelling with you? If yes, the persons Name.

Can he choose Yes and put d persons details or No since they will be filling different DS-160

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2015
awe2015:

Please does any one have the email address of WES.... I want to send them some messages very important!

You have to go through that route I explained to you. You won't WES email anywhere. It's simple.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by donkotman(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
bbdd:

are you paying for your fees yourself?
Nope, am not. though my elder sister is over there and she is going to pay d fees but she still told me to look for schools that are cheap and dat can also offer tuition funding.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2015
bbdd:

@bolded
Wait. Last two weeks you came here to tell us that your wife ran to the US and doesn't intend to come back with your kids and you're so worried you'll never see your family again.

Fast forward two weeks later your'e traveling with your family of 3?

Bros
Na wa ooo oooo

That's people for you..

I told someone off thread that this guy story is not real because how can you be a successful business man and you Wife wants to do dirty hustle in USA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2015
Walspring:

That's people for you..

I told someone off thread that this guy story is not real because how can you be a successful business man and you Wife wants to do dirty hustle in USA
where is graviton?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Moana(f): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2015
I have brought to you an early christmas gift grin jokes! These are some of the colleges in the US that have a Cost of Attendance of less than $30,000

http://diycollegerankings.com/public-universities-with-lowest-out-of-state-tuition/978/

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2015
slimmy05:
I know nipost people are thieves and they will never change.

They can't change at all.. They too like money no be small
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2015
slimmy05:
where is graviton?

He must be busy somewhere if I am not wrong.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Booksraggea: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello good people in the house.

Please. Is dia any school presently that accept applications for fall or spring 2016?

Also,

I am a self sponsored, but i intend to use my company statement of account for my admission. Does it hav any negative effect?

Also,

Last but not the list. Should i use my elder sister base in US as a co-sponsor or is dia a way her presence in the USA will foster my admission?

THANKS ALL.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by zeezys: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
hello, i am a student in UK and currently on leave of absence and now in Nigeria. I have been accepted to a unil in usa with a similar programme i was offering in uk but far better. I have taken this offer and visa appointment is next month. Please advice me. Do i have a higher chance? GRE was no requirement but i still took it with a 145 in verbal and 139 in quantitative. I am not tranferring tho. i am not just enjoying the programme in uk.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
zeezys:
hello, i am a student in UK and currently on leave of absence and now in Nigeria. I have been accepted to a unil in usa with a similar programme i was offering in uk but far better. I have taken this offer and visa appointment is next month. Please advice me. Do i have a higher chance? GRE was no requirement but i still took it with a 145 in verbal and 139 in quantitative. I am not tranferring tho. i am not just enjoying the programme in uk.
Why are you guys leaving the UK? Of course you do stand a chance. Just read previous interview transcripts and assimilate them and come up with yours.

Good luck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Can someone help me with softcopy material for toefl.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Your email?

ugosh:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Jsmile(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
sirRiddy:
Your email?

I have emailed you through nairaland, kindly reply the mail.
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
some nigerians jus hv 2 make tins difficult for oda nigerians coming to d us angry
my schhool whose applicattion was very easy..where you just have to scanned all ur docs and send directly to dem are now requiring all nigerians to send dia docs to education usa before applying.

rumour in d graduate school has it dat nigerians now have a reputation of using dis school as an escape route.de dnt pay any fees at al de jus do ist semester n dem gone(even if u must run,,cnt u atleast pay d school ur ist semester fees undecided)..just taking advantage of dis nice school because de r very lenient in fees is no good. some nigerians who came last summer didnt resume dis fall..and dats d reason y de tighten d application process.
i de vex because no nigerian has been offered admision for spring 2016 due to diss mess and dis is a very lovly school with everything..dat is how every school in d us will tighten dia application process with time

i jst want say a shoutout to dos of u planning to do things dat will make things difficult for odas coming ere, should also kn dat someone is already planning to make things difficult for u werevere u r going smiley 3karma

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
ugosh:

Send blank or empty email to selfstudy360@gmail.com and follow the downloading procedure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by DanjaNinja(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
slimmy05:
I stayed at Choba, back of chem for a year, then moved to aluu. Then Alakahia was a typical village and choba was developed and safe as at then but the light situation was nothing to write home about. I moved to aluu after certificate program cos of constant electricity. I spent most of my final year at Alakahia though.

Chai Slimmy05, You be real unique uniport pikin tongue . I stayed in Aluu, close to pritaso by hilton one all through my stay in Uniport. Only stayed in Kwame Nkrumah in choba during basic. I no waka like you o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Chai Slimmy05, You be real unique uniport pikin tongue . I stayed in Aluu, close to pritaso by hilton one all through my stay in Uniport. Only stayed in Kwame Nkrumah in choba during basic. I no waka like you o.
Whats up with your application. I even stayed in Aluu during service grin, PPA was in Emuoha. I stayed right opposite Hilton 2, South Side precisely. I got hostel accommodation from year 2 till final year. The then Dean of Humanities nephew is a friend, sold the space though. Usually get allocated to medical hostel in Choba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.