Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (342828 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aliadi2: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hello farmers happy Sunday . Please what can i use to chase snakes, soldier ant and rats from the surrounding of my poultry
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aliadi2: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
noeloge82:

Buy calcium and add in their water at 2 tablets to 4 liters if its the powder use a measurement cap and put it on 20 to 4 liters
Thanks alot for the reply sir. Am also as for the ratio of the maize with wheat offal to the concentrate.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
aliadi2:

Thanks alot for the reply sir. Am also as for the ratio of the maize with wheat offal to the concentrate.

Use 100kg as your measuring base
So if the concentrate is 30kg add maize 55kg and wheat offal 15kg then mix together so everything will be 100kg
Your good to go
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jidestroud(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
@aliadi2

As clearly stated by our boss, also note there are different concentrates biko ooo. I want to believe if you are talking broilers, then the concentrate gotten should be broiler starter and finisher concentrate (same can be used). Likewise, there are concentrates for layers, growers, pigs etc.
Also note, in most cases the %concentrate is on the tag on the bags. This is what you use in mixing out your feeds. ( already explained by @noeloge82)

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Attit: 5:25am On Dec 07, 2020
noeloge82:

If ur 10 weeks birds weigh 1.5 - 1.9 it means that your feeding your birds at all if I may ask how many birds do u have and how long do they finish a bag
Don't mind the dude. He is looking for drugs to make them blow up. I have replied him to go and eat his cancerous birds. Don't waste your time responding to such nasty person. Always finding short cuts. 10 weeks and his birds are 1.5kg. Instead of him to ask for good feed brand and how right to feed them, he's looking for drugs to pump them up. Many people deserve slaps. He is one of them. What one should not even think or imagine. Greediness will kill him.

3 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2020
jidestroud:
@aliadi2

As clearly stated by our boss, also note there are different concentrates biko ooo. I want to believe if you are talking broilers, then the concentrate gotten should be broiler starter and finisher concentrate (same can be used). Likewise, there are concentrates for layers, growers, pigs etc.
Also note, in most cases the %concentrate is on the tag on the bags. This is what you use in mixing out your feeds. ( already explained by @noeloge82)

Thanks for this addendum
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Attit:

Don't mind the dude. He is looking for drugs to make them blow up. I have replied him to go and eat his cancerous birds. Don't waste your time responding to such nasty person. Always finding short cuts. 10 weeks and his birds are 1.5kg. Instead of him to ask for good feed brand and how right to feed them, he's looking for drugs to pump them up. Many people deserve slaps. He is one of them. What one should not even think or imagine. Greediness will kill him.

Am just surprised that at 10 weeks broiler weighs 1.5 that's less than what many 5 weeks weigh but you have said it all

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by raphemmanuel(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2020
Attit:

You are being rude.
There are ways you can say your view without offending anyone.
Why using those words on the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Attit: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2020
raphemmanuel:
You are being rude.
There are ways you can say your view without offending anyone.
Why using those words on the bolded.
I am not offended by your being too hasty. A nasty person is a nasty person. And the way to address such is to avoid exchanging words with him, but it is my duty to point his nasty way out. If you want me to pamper the nasty fellow or you...sorry, not me. When he gives you cancer, you will not say this rubbish. Only guilty person supports another nasty person. You are same category. If you truly understand what he was asking, you will join me to scold him seriously so people will not even go there. Sorry mister respect. No person who looks for drugs to pump up his livestock can ever get my sympathy. You sef deserve a real slap for posting this rubbish. I will have to ignore you too.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jidestroud(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2020
SaveMeLord:
Birds are 10 weeks old, and they are not big enough their weight ranges from 1.5 to 1.9 Kg, Is this normal? By now they should be approaching the apex 3Kg na. where they are too big to carry themselves.

please is there any drug that I can give them to fatten them up and please someone should recommend a very good finishers marsh (is there New Hope finishers marsh, cause I only see the starters for 0-2 weeks).

please advise me on what to do this remaining 2 weeks to boost their weight rapidly?
You must be joking right? From your post, you clearing know what you should be getting around 10th week. Why wait till now to escalate the problem? Now you are for a quick fix. undecided. Well, don't take it personal if people who are against such practices come for your head. (I personally take offence at such, and people indulging in such practices be dealt with).

Good News Anyways: (I will let it slide this time around)

It is still possible for your birds to meet up with Christmas sales with nonstop feeding, which I doubt you have the resources, else, you wouldn't be in this problem in the first case (I may be wrong though). Simply get your broiler house well lighted and bombard them with good feeds).
If you have a place you can mill feeds around, I can give you a broiler feed composition that will help out in no time.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Xavi600: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2020
Boss,pls I need d broiler feed composition.Some of my 8weeks birds are having a weight of 1.5kg,although majority are on 2.2-2.5kg.Thanks as I await your feedback
jidestroud:

You must be joking right? From your post, you clearing know what you should be getting around 10th week. Why wait till now to escalate the problem? Now you are for a quick fix. undecided. Well, don't take it personal if people who are against such practices come for your head. (I personally take offence at such, and people indulging in such practices be dealt with).

It is still possible for your birds to meet up with Christmas sales with nonstop feeding, which I doubt you have the resources, else, you wouldn't be in this problem in the first case (I may be wrong though). Simply get your broiler house well lighted and bombard them with good feeds).
If you have a place you can mill feeds around, I can give you a broiler feed composition that will help out in no time.

All the best.

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
My Sasso broilers and 5 foreign turkeys are 16 days old today

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
and.....

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by raphemmanuel(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Attit:

I am not offended by your being too hasty. A nasty person is a nasty person. And the way to address such is to avoid exchanging words with him, but it is my duty to point his nasty way out. If you want me to pamper the nasty fellow or you...sorry, not me. When he gives you cancer, you will not say this rubbish. Only guilty person supports another nasty person. You are same category. If you truly understand what he was asking, you will join me to scold him seriously so people will not even go there. Sorry mister respect. No person who looks for drugs to pump up his livestock can ever get my sympathy. You sef deserve a real slap for posting this rubbish. I will have to ignore you too.
E be like say u like quarrel pass fight.
You are ignored...

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chevrolet076(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
jidestroud:

All the best.

Oga mi !!!!! please I've been looking for this revelation too.... please reveal it to me too
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Redomi:
My Sasso broilers and 5 foreign turkeys are 16 days old today

Where is the broiler?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Xavi600:
Boss,pls I need d broiler feed composition.Some of my 8weeks birds are having a weight of 1.5kg,although majority are on 2.2-2.5kg.Thanks as I await your feedback
You really underfeed dem ooo.
This what my 4 weeks 4 days broilers weigh

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Majestybaba92(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Attit:

very funny
na em like profit pass

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kinah(f): 1:10am On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=noeloge82 post=96809417]
@jidestroud

Evening ogas
Please our boilers are breathing and we are hearing the sound indoor like they have cattarh.
Wat could be the cause and remedy?
Gave them lasota last week
They are presently on antibiotics
Na for chop.
Number:11
The noiler are six not behaving that way.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by emmaachile2(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=kinah post=96911999][/quote]
Look for broncho-dilator to free up the mucus.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by timigreene(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2020

Certainly, it could be CRD, get TYLODOX PLUS or any strong anti CRD drug.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by timigreene(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2020

Certainly, it could be CRD, get TYLODOX PLUS or any strong anti CRD drug.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2020

A very strong CRD drug will do the job look out for center Cipro or Tylodox give them for 5 days
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kinah(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
noeloge82:

A very strong CRD drug will do the job look out for center Cipro or Tylodox give them for 5 days

Thanks my ogas
@noeloge82
timigreene
emmaachile2
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jhudith: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2020
Good morning friends
I hope we all slept well..

Please I sincerely need a mentor��� I'm a first timer. It seems like all was going well with my birds without mortality or health issues at about 6weeks until I got a wrong info to feed them grower, they lost weight

I've had a sudden huge mortality and a lot of sickness this past weeks and my birds haven't been able to recover weight loss.

It seems like I'm doing a lot of wrong things. I'm already running a lose but I don't mind if I'll be taught and put through thoroughly. I'll take this as a lesson.

Please who will be my mentor??�� I promise to be a good student. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
One of the greatest challenges facing most broiler farmers now is heat stroke , a situation where u find very healthy birds just drop dead sometimes gasping for breath without warning .
Well two deadly factors increase death rate of this , and issue of underlying CRD making breathing difficult and then heavy scorching sun .
This is not easy and most times the biggest broilers are the victim and the reason is not far fetched fat.
To prevent such situation make sure your broiler is CRD free then if ur using a housing pen Adex/Asbestos is your best for roofing as the cool the sun intensity where this is not available try and introduce ceiling to bridge the impact direct sun from the roof .
But were your using a cage try and place carton on top the roof and pour water at evening on the roof to help in the cooling where carton is not available use palm fronds.
Always make sure your birds have water to avoid dehydration.
Always make sure to give routine vitamins to the birds to help calm their system down

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kinah(f): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
noeloge82:
One of the greatest challenges facing most broiler farmers now is heat stroke , a situation where u find very healthy birds just drop dead sometimes gasping for breath without warning .
Well two deadly factors increase death rate of this , and issue of underlying CRD making breathing difficult and then heavy scorching sun .
This is not easy and most times the biggest broilers are the victim and the reason is not far fetched fat.
To prevent such situation make sure your broiler is CRD free then if ur using a housing pen Adex/Asbestos is your best for roofing as the cool the sun intensity where this is not available try and introduce ceiling to bridge the impact direct sun from the roof .
But were your using a cage try and place carton on top the roof and pour water at evening on the roof to help in the cooling where carton is not available use palm fronds.
Always make sure to give routine vitamins to the birds to help calm their system down

Thanks for this it came timely
Though lost a big hen of 4+kg to heat stroke.
Died with a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
kinah:

Thanks for this it came timely
Though lost a big hen of 4+kg to heat stroke.
Died with a twinkle of an eye.
Sorry for the loss in fact its been affecting most farmers now some are even afraid they blame village people
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Attit: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
noeloge82:

Very nice strategy; however, the only issue is that Abestos causes cancer. Kindly run away from it.
https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/asbestos/asbestos-fact-sheet
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by matthewkotin41(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Please, I need buyer for my broilers. they are 4 months and 2 weeks old. location: Ipokia
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by matthewkotin41(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
this is a picture of how they look like
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
My Sasso broilers and Foreign Turkeys are 3 weeks old.
No mortality so far.
51 Sasso
5 foreign turkeys.
Noeloge82
Jidestroud

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.