Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (342480 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
noeloge82:

Which antibiotics are u using
it is crownceryl
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
whitemonies:
it is crownceryl

Can u pls get Dogxygen 20/20 and use for three days
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by omonikiba(f): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
oluwakayode25:

How are your birds doing now ma??

Green dark poo could mean fowl typhoid or cholera....Watery green poo with shade of white could mean newcastle..
Are your birds showing any sign of nervous break down,
First of all, if your birds are down with fowl cholera..Any drug containing enrofloxacin should take care of it..or better still buy antibiotics and see how far they get on...Get Hando Gentadox product of five vet or any strong antibiotics you can find..let's work it up from there or better still locate a vet in your locality...

Thanks for asking. They are better now.

Gave them different antibiotics and nothing worked so i decides to change their feed. Surprisingly in two days they are all fine.

I waa actually suspicious of the feed cos they changed their hand.

From the whole symptoms, i see its newcastle, so feed can cause newcastle desease?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by oluwakayode25(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
omonikiba:

Thanks for asking. They are better now.

Gave them different antibiotics and nothing worked so i decides to change their feed. Surprisingly in two days they are all fine.

I waa actually suspicious of the feed cos they changed their hand.

From the whole symptoms, i see its newcastle, so feed can cause newcastle desease?

No ma,it can't be Newcastle in my own honest opinion, might might fowl cholera which might be caused by contaminated feed...mostly rat faeces and urine...I am glad your birds are doing well now, what feed DiD you change from and into
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by omonikiba(f): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2018
oluwakayode25:

No ma,it can't be Newcastle in my own honest opinion, might might fowl cholera which might be caused by contaminated feed...mostly rat faeces and urine...I am glad your birds are doing well now, what feed DiD you change from and into

Thank you so much for your responses.

I waa using Facco feed, in all honestly the feed was superb until the last bags i bought. The feed was full of corn comb. They also did not use red corn but white. Iy was opposite of the other ones.

I changed to top feed.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 11, 2018
noeloge82:

Can u pls get Dogxygen 20/20 and use for three days
okay would try that out , thanks in advance
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by oluwakayode25(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2018
omonikiba:

Thank you so much for your responses.

I waa using Facco feed, in all honestly the feed was superb until the last bags i bought. The feed was full of corn comb. They also did not use red corn but white. Iy was opposite of the other ones.

I changed to top feed.

Well this is Nigeria, sometimes these feed companies don't keep up with the consistency.Ensure good day to day management and you won't have a problem, and if you notice any problem..tackle it before it gets tough
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2018
My chicks are 14 days today with the help of information gathered from this forum it has been great, But I have an issue at hand , I want the forum to help me out , I lost one to death yesterday , and notice few others are standing and sleeping their feathers are looking tattered and down but this morning they are still eating , I had followed the order of medication seen on this vigorously , please help , i don't want to be discouraged as this is my first attempt , thanks for your consideration
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2018
We need more info. Info like what your vaccination schedule is like, the type of feed you use, what your management is like as well as the color of the bird’s poo. Remember, always isolate sick birds.
whitemonies:
My chicks are 14 days today with the help of information gathered from this forum it has been great, But I have an issue at hand , I want the forum to help me out , I lost one to death yesterday , and notice few others are standing and sleeping their feathers are looking tattered and down but this morning they are still eating , I had followed the order of medication seen on this vigorously , please help , i don't want to be discouraged as this is my first attempt , thanks for your consideration
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Turks:
We need more info. Info like what your vaccination schedule is like, the type of feed you use, what your management is like as well as the color of the bird’s poo. Remember, always isolate sick birds.
. I did isolate the sick one before it died yesterday i have isolated the one that is showing same symptoms. This is the arrangement of medication:

day1; multivitamin and glucose
day2: antibiotics and multivitamin
day3: same as 2 above
day4: same
day5:same
day6: anticocci
day7: lasota and milk
day8: Anticocci and multivitamin
day9: anticocci and multivitamin
day 10: gumboro and milk
day11:lasota
day 12: antibiotics and anti cocci and multivitamin
day13: same as above
day14: same as above

the poo of the one that died was a bit watery and feathers looking like rain feel on it
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2018
You don’t give antibiotics all the time, it causes resistance in the birds. Also, the birds are from what farm.
whitemonies:
. I did isolate the sick one before it died yesterday i have isolated the one that is showing same symptoms. This is the arrangement of medication:

day1; multivitamin and glucose
day2: antibiotics and multivitamin
day3: same as 2 above
day4: same
day5:same
day6: anticocci
day7: lasota and milk
day8: Anticocci and multivitamin
day9: anticocci and multivitamin
day 10: gumboro and milk
day11:lasota
day 12: antibiotics and anti cocci and multivitamin
day13: same as above
day14: same as above

the poo of the one that died was a bit watery and feathers looking like rain feel on it
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Turks:
You don’t give antibiotics all the time, it causes resistance in the birds. Also, the birds are from what farm.
okay thanks for the info, they are from afrimash
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by lincoln01(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2018
To the glory of God almighty, my birds are two weeks old today and all of them are hale and healthy.
I say a big thank you to Mr Noel for all his helps and advise. you never get tired of helping me. thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please remove the papers and replace it with feeders. The space is quite much as well.
lincoln01:
To the glory of God almighty, my birds are two weeks old today and all of them are hale and healthy.
I say a big thank you to Mr Noel for all his helps and advise. you never get tired of helping me. thank you so much.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by letsfarmnigeria: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
this ur birds are looking great keep it up

lincoln01:
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
whitemonies:
okay thanks for the info, they are from afrimash

Pls check page 22 of this thread and compare ur vaccine timetable
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
lincoln01:

Congrats bro your birds are doing great the heat is well spread hence u can see the birds are moving freely, I can see ur trying to keep the broader neat hence ur using newspaper under the feeders but u can remove them so as to reduce the labour of changing new ones everytime.
You know u can also call on me anytime no problem
Just keep it up bro
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by blessedobaro: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2018
please from which time can i start breeding cockerel and broillers for Christmas?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
blessedobaro:
please from which time can i start breeding cockerel and broillers for Christmas?

For cockerel start by first week of August while for broilers start by middle or third wk of September

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by letsfarmnigeria: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2018
for your best farming experience please letsfarmnigeria..com and learn farming like never before with clear pictures and videos of on the farming activities and questions answered all in one place
a visit will convince you

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by MarketGardener(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2018
noeloge82:

For cockerel state by first week of August while for broilers start by middle or third wk of September
What About Turkey When Is The Time To Start Please And How Much Are Day Old Broiler And Turkey Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2018
MarketGardener:
What About Turkey When Is The Time To Start Please And How Much Are Day Old Broiler And Turkey Thanks

If it's local turkey it's almost late but once u are ready to feed well u can still meet up but for broiler / turkey ie foreign Turkey the time is now then chat me on 08135348909 for current DOC prices
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2018
*Preemah Agro®* Poultry Birds Price Update for *Monday* *30th* of July 2018*

*BOOK* *PAY* *RECEIVE*
===================================
▪️White Cockerels - ₦25
▪️Black Cockerels - ₦150
▪️Noiler - ₦150
▪️Geese [Goslings] - Call/PM For Price
▪️Ducks

▪️Commercial Broilers: CHI-₦157, AMO- ₦140, Fidan- ₦140, Cascada- ₦160, Supreme Chick- ₦140, Agrited- ₦160, Zartech- ₦140, NPG- ₦140, NasTECH- ₦145, Sabtech Chicks-₦150, Sayed-₦160, Farm Support-140, Bnot-₦130, RTO- ₦130, OBJ Marshall-₦150 (Male line), GS Chicks-₦135

▪️ISA Brown Commercial Pullets: FOL-Hope- ₦210, AMO-₦205, Zartech-₦200, CHI-₦220, Agrited-₦210, RTO-₦210, Farm Support-₦205

▪️Local Turkey- ₦550 (Day Old) [Thursdays]
▪️Imported Turkey (Day Old) - 1700 [Thursdays]
▪️Point Of Cage/Lay Available [With Records]

*Note: For day old chicks, minimum order is 50 (One Carton), For Local & Foreign Turks, minimum order is 10 Poults.

Also available are:
▪Nipples with cup & without cup✔️
▪Vaccines [Water Based & Oil Based]✔️
▪️Digital Scale✔️
▪️Automatic/Bell drinkers✔️
▪️Defeathering Machine✔️
▪️Automatic Syringes✔️
▪️Sangrovit
▪️Flip top feeders NOW AVAILABLE ✔️

*Orders higher than 500 birds attract a discount*

▪️Account Name: Preemah Agro
Bank Name: Diamond Bank
Account No: 0089120225

▪️Account Name: Preemah Agro
Bank Name: StanbicIBTC Bank
Account Number: ‭0022695032‬

▪️Ibadan Address: Plot B, No 7, Along Atanda Int’l School, off Obasanjo farm, beside teacher’s House, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan.

We give free after sales services, vaccination charts, follow up on the birds supplied as well as free online consultation.

For all your bookings/order placements;
Call: 08034696770
Whatsapp: 08026360598

*We Ship Nationwide*

MarketGardener:
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
noeloge82:
K
U can follow this
Day 1: glucose
Day 2 -5: antibiotics + multivitamin
Day 6: anti cocci
Day 7: lasota + milk
Day 8 -9: anti cocci
Day 10: gumboro + milk
Day 11 - 15: antbiotics + anticocci + multivitamin
Day 16: clean water
Day 17: second gumboro + milk
Day 20 - 23: antibiotics + anticocci + multivaite
Day 28: lasota
Day 36: fowl pox
Day 38: deworm

If there is any change in birds behaviour adequate treatment should be taken irrespective of the day of treatment

reminder

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
jfkenny:

reminder

Long time how is work
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
noeloge82:

Long time how is work
cool sir, how is family.. trying to source black pullets .
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
is it true that obj farm is about folding
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
jfkenny:

cool sir, how is family.. trying to source black pullets .

Good chat me let's see whats up
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Fortune1909(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2018
I have 10 days old twenty broilers for trial running. They are all doing fine. But I think in the process of jumping here and there hustling for food one's limp got dislocated. It can't work well but still feeding well. What can I do because I fear � when it becomes weighty.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 4:38am On Jul 30, 2018
There isn't much you can do for it other than giving it physical support. Isolate it from the rest if need be. Thanks
Fortune1909:
I have 10 days old twenty broilers for trial running. They are all doing fine. But I think in the process of jumping here and there hustling for food one's limp got dislocated. It can't work well but still feeding well. What can I do because I fear � when it becomes weighty.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Fortune1909(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2018
Turks:
There isn't much you can do for it other than giving it physical support. Isolate it from the rest if need be. Thanks

Ok sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Ensho: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2018
ogaz the thread iza dull nah,plz come in with xmaz info

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.