Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (342459 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
I am here again my chicks are 4 weeks old , thanking this forum for the ideas that has taken me this far, I just notice like the legs of my chicks are getting dry and a bit yellowish , I just don't know if I should be disturbed about this. I also notice that the cob , I notice is not packed with feed like i use to notice previously . I want the forum to help me out on what to do??[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
whitemonies:
I am here again my chicks are 4 weeks old , thanking this forum for the ideas that has taken me this far, I just notice like the legs of my chicks are getting dry and a bit yellowish , I just don't know if I should be disturbed about this. I also notice that the cob , I notice is not packed with feed like i use to notice previously . I want the forum to help me out on what to do??[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Can u upload the pictures of this your birds for clarity
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by letsfarmnigeria: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
HELLO EVERYONE THANKS FOR THIS THREAD WE HAVE LEARNT SO MUCH AND CONTINUE LEARNING,

BUT I BRING YOU GOODNESS AS CHRISTMAS IS FAST APPROACHING AND THE NEED TO RAISE XMAS BROILERS IS RAISING WORRY NOT JUST LOG ON; LETSFARMNIGERIA..COM AND LEARN FOR FREE EVERYTHING FROM PEN/CAGE SET UP TO BOOKING FOR THE RIGHT DOC ,TO RAISING THE BIRDS AND SALES SUPPORT WHAT MORE CAN BE SO GOOD LIKE THIS, AND THE GOOD THING ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE

KEEP A DATE TODAY AND LOG ON TO LETSFARMNIGERIA..COM VIEW PICTURES ,VIDEOS ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS AS IF YOUR IN THE FARM , SEE YOU THERE

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2018
noeloge82:

Can u upload the pictures of this your birds for clarity
thanks I would do that by tomorrow
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Ensho: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2018
WHITEMONIES WIA U DEY NAH,D PIX NKO
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
1000 Day Old Foreign Turkeys (PURE LINES) will be available for sale on the 15th of August, 2018. Price is 1700

Location is Ibadan. (Can be shipped nationwide)

Kindly book/place an order with us. Thank you.

Call or whatsapp: 08026360598 or 08034696770

Instagram & Facebook: Preemah Agro
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by lincoln01(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Turks:
Please remove the papers and replace it with feeders. The space is quite much as well.
the feeders are on those papers
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by lincoln01(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
noeloge82:

Congrats bro your birds are doing great the heat is well spread hence u can see the birds are moving freely, I can see ur trying to keep the broader neat hence ur using newspaper under the feeders but u can remove them so as to reduce the labour of changing new ones everytime.
You know u can also call on me anytime no problem
Just keep it up bro
thank you so much sir, they are fours weeks now and have started selling.
if everybody will be like you, there wouldn't be any poor man on earth
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
lincoln01:

thank you so much sir, they are fours weeks now and have started selling.
if everybody will be like you, there wouldn't be any poor man on earth

Congrats
Great sales
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by pricelesshoney(f): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hello friends, first off my eyes are aching ,been reading this thread from page 1-83,I must confess am hooked , seriously considering raising broilers for Christmas (100pcs), please I only have space in my backyard, am thinking of constructing a cage,please can any good Samaritan with experience give me breakdown of expenses from day old, feeding to market size thank you
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
pricelesshoney:
Hello friends, first off my eyes are aching ,been reading this thread from page 1-83,I must confess am hooked , seriously considering raising broilers for Christmas (100pcs), please I only have space in my backyard, am thinking of constructing a cage,please can any good Samaritan with experience give me breakdown of expenses from day old, feeding to market size thank you

Chat me on 08135348909
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by letsfarmnigeria: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
ARE U PLANING FOR YOUR XMAS BIRDS

GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME AROUND LOG ON TO : letsfarmnigeria..com and learn the A B C of raising birds ask questions and get answers
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Molar4real(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
noeloge82:

Chat me on 08135348909
Bro it's been long you update us in this group. We want to hear from you, and beside if I want to broad 4 weeks old broiler for this coming Xmas, when can I start?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Molar4real:

Bro it's been long you update us in this group. We want to hear from you, and beside if I want to broad 4 weeks old broiler for this coming Xmas, when can I start?

Am good I have been answering questions on this thread maybe u are not always following us but I can assure you that if u need any info for raising Xmas birds u will surely get it here

Then if u want to raise Xmas broilers u can start second or third week of September but if you are doing broad and sell four weeks u can start second week of August so that by second week of September u can start sales
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Molar4real(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
noeloge82:

Am good I have been answering questions on this thread maybe u are not always following us but I can assure you that if u need any info for raising Xmas birds u will surely get it here

Then if u want to raise Xmas broilers u can start second or third week of September but if you are doing broad and sell four weeks u can start second week of August so that by second week of September u can start sales
Thanks bro, I will chat with you on Whatsap
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Molar4real:

Thanks bro, I will chat with you on Whatsap

No problem
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by PoWConsulting: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
GET AGRIBUSINESS MANUALS AND BUSINESS PLANS INSTANTLY!!! #2,000 ONLY!!!
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ensho:
WHITEMONIES WIA U DEY NAH,D PIX NKO
I had serious issues with my phone so could not upload any pics with regards to the color of the legs of the chicks at that , I guess it was not much of problem , But right now I have a challenge a chick can't stand for long it prefers to sit can't walk too.Please the video i made is attached , urgent help needed
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
whitemonies:

I had serious issues with my phone so could not upload any pics with regards to the color of the legs of the chicks at that , I guess it was not much of problem , But right now I have a challenge a chick can't stand for long it prefers to sit can't walk too.Please the video i made is attached , urgent help needed
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Are you a poultry farmer in the east, south , west, and north with an interest to make money from affiliate Day Old distribution Pls whatsapp me on 08135348909 this might be d break your looking for
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funlag: 3:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Pls guys what could cause twisted neck for broilers and how can it be prevented??
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by MarketGardener(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2018
When is the ideal time and week's duration for rearing boilers from start to finish for Xmas, and if am planning to sell to shops or restaurant on a normal day thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by raphemmanuel(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2018
MarketGardener:
When is the ideal time and week's duration for rearing boilers from start to finish for Xmas, and if am planning to sell to shops or restaurant on a normal day thanks
if you are selling to restaurants or shops, u rear ur birds for 7-8weeks depending the moment the attend 2+kg.
Then if u want to sell for Xmas, count 8weeks down from the date (December) u want to sell.

But if your are selling to final consumers on Xmas period, I will advise you to rear your birds for 1O-12weeks. because competition will be high in the market.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by raphemmanuel(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Funlag:
Pls guys what could cause twisted neck for broilers and how can it be prevented??
upload pics so who ever want to help will have a clear view
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funlag: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2018
raphemmanuel:
upload pics so who ever want to help will have a clear view
dats d pic...have been feeding it myself by d aid of holding the head in the right position for it to able to pick the feed itself and it's already becoming annoying grin....anybody with a solution should pls quote me oo

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by raphemmanuel(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Funlag:
dats d pic...have been feeding it myself by d aid of holding the head in the right position for it to able to pick the feed itself and it's already becoming annoying grin....anybody with a solution should pls quote me oo
I think that's not a disease but deformity.

Please boss in the house with any solution should help out.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by MarketGardener(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2018
raphemmanuel:
if you are selling to restaurants or shops, u rear ur birds for 7-8weeks depending the moment the attend 2+kg.
Then if u want to sell for Xmas, count 8weeks down from the date (December) u want to sell.

But if your are selling to final consumers on Xmas period, I will advise you to rear your birds for 1O-12weeks. because competition will be high in the market.
thanks I appreciate am guessing Easter will be the same as Xmas 12 weeks duration
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funlag: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2018
raphemmanuel:
I think that's not a disease but deformity.

Please boss in the house with any solution should help out.
okay...thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by blessedobaro: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please my broillers are 13 weeks now, they are growing well and eating well too., but i just noticed its still poops blood after treating them for 3 days with cocifol and adamacine, Some are also dropping white manure. Please what do i do, i bought them at 2 months... Was i supposed to treat with lasota or deworm, or any other thing? This is the second time rearing and i dont want to fail this time. Please boss helpppppp
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by gkutez: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
blessedobaro:
Please my broillers are 13 weeks now, they are growing well and eating well too., but i just noticed its still poops blood after treating them for 3 days with cocifol and adamacine, Some are also dropping white manure. Please what do i do, i bought them at 2 months... Was i supposed to treat with lasota or deworm, or any other thing? This is the second time rearing and i dont want to fail this time. Please boss helpppppp

You ought to have sold them by now. No need keeping Broilers this long.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Funlag:

Does this neck twist or is it permanent like this
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
blessedobaro:

How are your birds now and what's ur marketing arrangement

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.