Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD (2893 Views)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2015
hell yeah, why won't i? unless you're talking about a side chick or a careless puna girl then HELL NOOOOOO i ain't gonna be seen with no bald bitchh
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
hell yeah, why won't i? unless you're talking about a side chick or a careless puna girl then HELL NOOOOOO i ain't gonna be seen with no bald bitchh
hehehehe and ma nigga be like hey bald bitchh keep off from me.
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by joie27: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:
No more spending money on Brazilian hair....awesome

I am still on a journey to a long Nigerian hair.

You guys can follow my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/longnigerianhair

Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
joie27:

I am still on a journey to a long Nigerian hair.

You guys can follow my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/longnigerianhair
is dis really ur hair?
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by joie27: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
jonaifame22:
is dis really ur hair?

Yes. It is really my hair. I get asked this question every time.
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
joie27:

Yes. It is really my hair. I get asked this question every time.
wow! U're beautiful
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by joie27: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
jonaifame22:
wow! U're beautiful

Thanks a lot.
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
joie27:

Thanks a lot.
so wat's ur beauty secret?
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by MRBrownJ: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
jonaifame22:
wow! U're beautiful

were you not suppose to say:"wow your HAIR is beautiful"?
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:

were you not suppose to say:"wow your HAIR is beautiful"?
tell her directly na,why are u now using indirect means
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by MRBrownJ: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
jonaifame22:
tell her directly na,why are u now using indirect means

sorry, i dont believe her hair is beautiful, but thats just my own view... but you wrote that SHE is beautiful when you cant even see her face, so i corrected you that you should have said:" her HAIR is beautiful".
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:

sorry, i dont believe her hair is beautiful, but thats just my own view... but you wrote that SHE is beautiful when you cant even see her face, so i corrected you that you should have said:" her HAIR is beautiful".
wateva jare,I wan cook I no geh ur time
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by MRBrownJ: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
jonaifame22:
wateva jare,I wan cook I no geh ur time

enjoy your meal!
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:

enjoy your meal!
thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerian Girls VS Kenyan Girls Pt. 3!!! (VIDEO) / I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year / 10 silly Questions Men Ask Women During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.