Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

#northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments (64238 Views)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari / #thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by parisbookaddict(f): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
handie:
Funny thing is, the ibos think the Yorubas are their enemies and vice versa. Why not unite as the south and demand for our rights together as a united region?

Let's hope in future and even sooner that the igbos and yorubas understand their bickering on their differences only fuel the northern islamist oligarchy "born to rule" mindset.
I mean look at the appointments of buhari so far, keep in mind that The SW is very under represented in his appointments despite the fact the SW put him in power. If not for tinubu, buhari will be in his village preparing for the 2019 elections.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by ojadetayo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Blizzle:
See me see trouble oo. Please let the man complete the appointments before we cry foul that it's skewed. Appointing the SGF, Chief of Staff (a personal appointment) Comptroller General of Customs & Immigration and a few personal aides are hardly a criteria for valid argument of northern favoritism or Nepotism.

PMB will name is full cabinet in a few weeks, if the federal character isn't reflected in that cabinet, then we can protest.

Appointing cabinet is a state by state selection. That one is a must, he has no option but to appoint from every state. the only place to balance the appointments is in this little little appointments.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by ighodalonosa(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Emekamex:
My own is that northerners shouldn't make noise and kill people as they usually do if a southern president in the future only appoints people from his region in the name of competence.

Northerners are more competent. What the south knows how to do is to steal.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by channelz: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I like ur signature below ur comment about the yoruba man trying to save his ibo guest.

What u forgot to mention is that they were both killed by northern Muslims who went on to organise the murder of 60,000 southerners. Tribalism is bad but it is a fact in Nigeria. Northerners and southerners just don't get along.

However igbo and yorubas have far more in common and should unite. They are brothers and who spear headed nigerias independence, while the north wanted to remain servants to the queen and that is why she only knighted 2 northerners sir bello, and sir tafawa.

I detest tribAlism but it has deep history in Nigeria and for several reasons.

You never cease to wow me with your clear and sound knowledge of the Nigerian history... you are quite resourceful; how delightful and intriguing it would be to see:
"Ifeann on HARDtalk"... The only problem is... you're dealing with a notorious sect.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by 2kris(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
hassan85:
we have 3 zones in d northern Nigeria and who says pmb has finished his appointments? where did all gej appointments took us too stealing in d name of national character
ok others gave him 3months but i will give him 1year before critizing pmb
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by parisbookaddict(f): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
channelz:
You never cease to wow me with your clear and sound knowledge of the Nigerian history... you are quite resourceful; how delightful and intriguing it would be to see:
"Ifeann on HARDtalk"... The only problem is... you're dealing with a notorious sect.

Lol. How u been buddy. We need to know history and why we are the way we are.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by parisbookaddict(f): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
ighodalonosa:

Northerners are more competent. What the south knows how to do is to steal.

That's an ignorant statement. can't u see the flaw in ur statement.

Under tafawa Nigeria started to rot, IBB allegedly made billions of the oil boom money disappear overseas, Sani abacha stole billions we are still recover it decades later , don't forget thE corruption under shagari.

What's ur point.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Ignyte(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dear Wailers,
It has come to my notice that you just want to divode Nigeria. Shebi When Madueke was stealing u pple did not realise she was repping una abi. Y'all just looted too much and na now una dey see something. Had Amaechi been appointed una for dey vex. Amaechi was not appointed una still dey vex.
Secondly, If una feel say una go fit get united Nigeria with una character. I pity una... Common appointment person no go hear word again... say na northerners... Mtcheww
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by jbichene(m): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2015
bigv:
It's a pity that tribalism has clouded your judgement. If he knows more Northerners cos he comes from that part of the country by virtue of up bringing and association, is that a sin?
When the party 'recommended looters' for GEJ, i'm sure you liked how it all went down.

Isn't it good enough that his party couldn't influence his decisions?

Please don't spill trash if you can't be objective, it reveals your poor level of reasoning.
, bros if you truly belive what you just said then you are a joker ,first what you jus described as justification is a corrupt practice (favouritisim ) ,secondly if he is from the north and grewup from the north that does not justify one sided appiontments ,obama is a black leading a mixed race America and he DID NOT appoint all black cabinate or execuitives simple because "he grew around blacks..." ,three with all the buzz going on about his appiontments he does not see it neccessary to even explain officially or try to make a correctio, 4 look for a better excuse or stop trying defend buhari
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by akigbemaru: 1:29am On Aug 29, 2015
tweeters react to buhari appointments
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by channelz: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Lol. How u been buddy. We need to know history and why we are the way we are.
Been good, thanks. You sure are right about that but you are quite good at it I must observe.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by princfred(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
handie:
In as much as I love Buhari and supported him and actually campaigned for him, in as much as I commend him on going against all permutation to appoint people with no known history of sleaze, in as much as I respect him for not bowing to pressure from the hawks around him, I just can't bear this is Northernisation policy any longer. Come on, there are other tribes apart from the Hausas/Fulanis and other regions apart from the north. Remember President Buhari, you're president of Nigeria and not the president of the north. Apart from Osinbajo, all other top executive positions are occupied by northerners. The SGF which is the third most important executive position after the president and vice is now northern occupied. So also the office of the chief of staff. What about the SouthSouthern/SouthEastern region? Are we also not a part of Nigeria? Or is the north the only region where credible people are?
Just like the rest you are a fool for falling for this scam we warned you fools . Na now una dey wake up abi. Sorry I wish I can't tell you say e go better.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by princfred(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
totorimi:
You guys ain't seen nothing yet and you are shouting. by the time they are through with you, I bet you will ask yourselves questions.
bro no be only question dey go ask themselves because answers go too plenty for them.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by handie(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
princfred:
just like the rest you are a fool for falling for this scam we warned you fools . Na now una dey wake up abi. Sorry I wish I can't tell you sau e go better.
Am sorry to say my friend but u make no sense
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by janefrancisca(f): 1:20am On Aug 30, 2015
u are d one bin myopic...can't u read in between lines...he painted a scenario and u just still can't get it undecided hmmm
bigv:
You have simply displayed how myopic your intellect is. What's your definition of 'properties'. Please be reasonable, I want to assume you're educated.
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by janefrancisca(f): 1:24am On Aug 30, 2015
average hausa man no dey wish u downfall but he fit kill u at any slightest provocation, no be so? kip on deceiving ursef.
moshould:
Bros yab me as u like, speak all ur phoneh and vocab, i still stand on my wrd u can say anytin u like to condem them....but i bet u, d average hausa man nO dey wish u dOwnfall...bad belle tOo much 4 south,any where wey d leader wn come frm, no wahala, all we need is gud governance...abeg no yab me again oO, u get ur own OpiniOn, i get my own too
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Only the north is competent and well qualified when it comes to Buhari's appointment. Yet, when it comes to jamb, the north use quota catchment to secure admission before their counterparts in the south. Why?
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by bigv(m): 1:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Pls can you be so kind to enlighten me on the 'scenario' He painted?
janefrancisca:
u are d one bin myopic...can't u read in between lines...he painted a scenario and u just still can't get it undecided hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.