Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo (27190 Views)

Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria / Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalization Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by situationroom: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....I have never seen a set of educated illiterates like the west....

back to obj sha... all I can say is " that man is cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an
idiot."

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by DrMuzungu(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
YORUBA is not a race, but a tribe.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by sukkot: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

You mean he/they won't recognise the truth even if it hits him/them in the balls unless Ooni says it?
To even think they are the ones taunting others on this marginalisation issue.

we are not marginalized. obasanjo himself ruled for 8 years. i think he is going senile. ndigbo is the one who has not smelt seat of power since the time of abraham and sarah. so its ndigbo that is marginalized
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Truckpusher(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
omenka:
Everyone is talking about being marginalised these days. I think we are fast approaching that point where either all of the various nationalities go their separate ways or we practice true federalism just like the US.

Only time will tell.
The North said that regionalism and fiscal federalism shouldn't be talked about during the last confab and the South West has been paying a lip service to it .

It is only the SE and SS that has been agitating for this and until you lots drag your heads from the ass of the Hausa/Fulani hegemony we'll remain in a country plagued with backwardness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Closecall:
South West is Repeating Mistakes Of Tinubu, Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya

They are not repeating any mistakes.

They are only acting true to type.

It's typical SW behaviour, high or low, to be double-minded, to always take sides. To move with the wind.

I'm not suprised. Its is in the DNA.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
OBJ needs to GO-AND-DIE!!!!
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by yungpowers(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is nonsense.
All I perceive in this Zoo is marginalisation,
Period.
Instead of one Nigeria I see one NORTHGERIA.
ASSHOLES.

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by repogirl(f): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
LMAO!! everyone now claiming marginalization! Una neva Chin Chon 'Change'! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Macgreat(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Who cares about tribes, Nigeria is not a tribal state. smiley
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
shortgun:
Hahaha, when will OBJ write a letter to buhari?
Its long overdue

Haha,..no mind the he-goat of yellobaa land grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by dele1727: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
old2boy:
Sad it took the passing of the Ooni for Obj to realise that his romance with the Hausa/Fulani leads to marginalisation of the Yorubas. Nzeogwu, Awolowo, MKO, etc should turn in their graves at these words.
...funny being dis stwpid.obj was talking about jonathan's era. but what amuse me is that d same ooni supported jona. mumu obj and mumu ooni
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by notoriousbabe: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sveen:
Whose headache?
your headaches
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
slytubadth:

Here you are! You nor wan just give me chance at al. Why?
chance for what?
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by badnature: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
hmm buhari latest appointment causing problem for some people.today i so one yoruba man tell a young hausa boy" very soon you people will go back to yola" just like that with out provocative! and I just laughed,what the are seeing is not what the bargain for.the have not seen any thing the will soon tell us what bola ige said before he died

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
omenka:
Everyone is talking about being marginalised these days. I think we are fast approaching that point where either all of the various nationalities go their separate ways or we practice true federalism just like the US.

Only time will tell.
true federalism would solve most of the problems of governance and tribal war in nigeria...but as we know its going to be hard because we havee greedy lots aamongst us who would rather stay lazy while feeding on others resources...

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't see anything like marginalisation here, all I see is a strong "Master & Slave Relationship..

Proudly 5%

Don't you guys give up? If u dig properly the Yorubas tend to gravitate towards the northerners due to the perceived enmity with the ibhoes! It seems to me, you fvckers are the slaves cause you are fighting for your Biafra which your forefathers couldn't achieve! Now who are the real slaves? I dare your cursed race to achieve your Biafra without the help or alliance with the Yorubas! You are just a flat headed biatch and nothing more!
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
ayoolanr:

Don't you guys give up? If u dig properly the Yorubas tend to gravitate towards the northerners due to the perceived enmity with the ibhoes! It seems to me, you fvckers are the slaves cause you are fighting for your Biafra which your forefathers couldn't achieve! Now who are the real slaves? I dare your cursed race to achieve your Biafra without the help or alliance with the Yorubas! You are just a flat headed biatch and nothing more!
*hands him a designer Luis vuitton handkerchief, stop crying me river babylon over ur cow.ardice..

E Go Beta My Brother

3 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Lawsimon(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Igbo dey cry of marginalization, Yoruba dey cry of marginalization, Hausa dey cry of marginalization. Definitely, Ibibio, Ijaw and Bini are now dominating...hahahahahahahahahahaha...SWAHILI LAUGH.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by princoo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=ayoolanr post=37434656]

Don't you guys give up? If u dig properly the Yorubas tend to gravitate towards the northerners due to the perceived enmity with the ibhoes! It seems to me, you fvckers are the slaves cause you are fighting for your Biafra which your forefathers couldn't achieve! Now who are the real slaves? I dare your cursed race to achieve your Biafra without the help or alliance with the Yorubas! You are just a flat headed biatch and nothing more! [/quote)

Please don't let it get to you biafra never fought for fraud they were bold enough to confront d marginalization u don't use dose kind of words like that that hatred at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by omolami: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
I advice Obj to tell this to the face of Buhari. Or is he afraid of his body language?

4 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by notoriousbabe: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
zoelife:

They are not repeating any mistakes.

They are only acting true to type.

It's typical SW behaviour, high or low, to be double-minded, to always take sides. To move with the wind.

I'm not suprised. Its is in the DNA.

Lol
just like your people have crimes prostitution in theirs grin
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by haconjy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
OBJ, GOD WILL JUDGE YOU....
YOU, TINUBU, N SOME YORUBA LEADER.....SOLD YORUBA TOO.
WHEN TIME COMES U SHALL MEET YOUR NEMESIS....
N LASTLY, YOUR SELFISHNESS WILL BRINGS U TO DESTRUCTION....

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Khez: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Loool...... Na OBJ talk that one o, the KING nor talk anything o cheesy Hian e don reach to they lie with the dead?

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by christinie(f): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
The metamorphosis of OBJ; from a fearless soldier to a coward. Now he has a dead man as his spokesman. He can't even confront Buhari on the marginalisation of the Yoruba race, instead he had to lie that a dead man said so. Haba Baba!

4 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by blenko: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Revolution is gradually coming. One Nigeria has never worked.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by neocortex: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
alcmene:
Ugly beast.....why didnt you say it then??
shameless and cowardly TRAIBE
What do you expect from people whose elders are lazy and only busy on this

You may end up killing yourself over tribalism.
Your mates are improving their lives while
you are busy spreading hatred.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by neocortex: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
funkybully:
Yoloba ronuoooooo! Yoloba ronuoooo! grin

Una good morning.

Btw I thought it's only igbos that cry of marginalization according to confused yoolobastards

It doesn't hurt to be civil you know.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Olufhemy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
chigoizie7:
When one starts getting old, the brain also start getting old, and with time, the brain is lost completely, I think obj Is attaining such stage.

Can someone plz tell this old man to shut da fuk up?

Obj just dance to the tune of your slave masters .

Can I get more "likes" if u think, TINUBU , AMAECHI ,NGIGE has been used and dumped like PAMPERS. *winks

IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T VALUE ELDERS, WE DO.
GIVE US MORE HINDSIGHT B4 YOUR DEMISE BABA.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by chigoizie7(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olufhemy:

IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T VALUE ELDERS, WE DO. GIVE US MORE HINDSIGHT B4 YOUR DEMISE BABA.

Na u wan kill me?
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Olufhemy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

Na u wan kill me?
WHO DASH YOU BABA? WOKEM BIKO GAWA EBAHA.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Johnsinia(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
ayoolanr:

One slave of almajiri identified

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by favourlove1: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wait! So Obj is now talking? Hahahaha! To think He Published a book with the sole aim of tarnishing Gejs image simply cux He dint dance to His tunes. Baba, you sold your peeps out when you could have traded with caution as an elder states man. Out of hate n bitterness you sold out your people to the North now your crying. Lol! Abeg poops just kack for ur farm n enjoy your retirement. U set your house on fire now your complaining of heat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Most Reputable Africans: Nigeria Tops List By Reputation Poll / Osinbajo & His Wife, Dolapo Arrive Eagle Square For Buhari’s Inauguration / N125: Have They Started Selling Fuel At The New Pump Price In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.