Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo (27181 Views)

Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria / Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalization Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Obj is putting mouth there...
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
we are not marginalized. obasanjo himself ruled for 8 years. i think he is going senile. ndigbo is the one who has not smelt seat of power since the time of abraham and sarah. so its ndigbo that is marginalized

You think Obasanjo is going senile bc of his age right? So if we are to go by what you said it's safe also to say that Buhari based on the fact that he's in the same age bracket as Obasanjo is going senile too

Yay or nay ?

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by UpLoyo: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ooni spoke of marginalization of the Yoruba race? How ironic, was he not one of the Yoruba people that sold out MKO to Dele Giwa's murderer?

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Rotimi47: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't see anything like marginalisation here, all I see is a strong "Master & Slave Relationship..

Proudly 5%
He was a staunch PDP member and what he meant is marginalisation of PDP & ife to an extent.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by samscholes: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

You mean he/they won't recognise the truth even if it hits him/them in the balls unless Ooni says it?
To even think they are the ones taunting others on this marginalisation issue.

I thought they said the southeast are wailers,look who is wailing now,what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
samscholes:
I thought they said the southeast are wailers,look who is wailing now,what goes around comes around.

grin
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by vega84(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oh yorubas I sorry fr una. cowardice can only lead to one tin regrets! Dear JAGBAN where are u? Are u in this planet @ all ?why is ur Ofe mmanu boys nt getting any appointments frm sai buhari? What's going on? Abi this one don pass u? Where is ur boi fashola on the list nah. Ahhhh it seems this one don pass u great JAGBAN , maybe u should go wake up PA AWO to help u. Mstchewwww Ndi ara, una never see anything rubbish! #vegatalks

3 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by NovusHomo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't see anything like marginalisation here, all I see is a strong "Master & Slave Relationship..

Proudly 5%

The minutest minority.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by VirginFinder: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Proudly 5%

You are a dullard!
Slaves never get to rule their masters. That's the sorry picture of ibos in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Rexyl(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cry of marginalisation all the time from groups that are not pleased with the scheme of things. There are always maginilisation going with administrations but the present administration has taken it too far.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by VirginFinder: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
*hands him a designer Luis vuitton handkerchief, stop crying me river babylon over ur cow.ardice..

E Beta My Brother

Watch out!
Yorubas will be placated in no time.
The north knows that Nigeria will cease the day Yorubas are tired of it.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by VirginFinder: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
teeowl:
Obj is putting mouth there...

Yes o!
That's about the only southerner that can handle the Buhari and his northern gang.
Now that Obasanjo has shown interest, trust Buhari to retrace his steps.
Otherwise...

Unfortunately, ibos have no one to plead their case. Quite pathetic!!
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by tete7000(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
This man just few days ago said we are enjoying the nigeria of our dream. What is he saying again now, does that mean that marginalisation is part of that dream? Maybe there is no longer Nigeria of our dream again sha. Baba is getting old and confused. Say one thing today, contradict it the next day.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yoruba RACE?
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by possibilita(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Obj should go and Rest,hw many times dem go tell u say 9ja no b ur prob agn na ur mouth b ur prob?

.Hypocrite

Front of media

Obj-pls folo d rules in appointing d new Oni oh

After media is gone-

Kingmakers-thanks 4 ur advice we will do as u suggested.

Obj-God punish una,so una no fit differentiate btw play n reality agn, make una appoint that man ma see,yeye,even Buhari no dey folo rule na only northerner full him chamber una wan folo rule who b d baga wey make d rule?tell am say me don change d game.

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by roob: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=sammyj post=37426462]True talk OBJ we are solidly behind you!!! wink[/quot

You & who? .....ogar, o.y.o 4 u !
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by roob: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
confused set of cat faces

Cat faces! ...hehehuhehehuhee...

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Billygee2u: 1:14am On Aug 29, 2015
Sveen:
Whose headache?
yorubas
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by DedeNkem: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Yoruba race is marginalized in the scheme of things in Nigeria?? Get out of here, you ugly Gorilla!!!

What do you say about the Igbo Race that has been marginalized for more the 48 years!!
There's has NEVER been an Igbo President, neither civilian nor military since 1967!!!!

Since the independence, Hausa/Fulani has been in power far more than other ethnic groups (500 ethnic groups). And they only succeeded in looting the national treasury and destroying this country. Yet, north is the most impoverished in the country, which indicates how corrupt, incompetent and useless northern "leaders" are! Upon their abysmal failures in anything that relates to leadership, they still rig themselves into political offices with the blind willing assistance of their sheeple, the yorubas.

"The Hausa-Fulani has no ideals, no ambitions save such as sensual in character. He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is seriously diseased that he is a menace to any community to which he seeks to attach himself".
- Lord Lugard in a Letter to his colleague, Walter H. Lang on September 25, 1918.

Biafran War 2.0 is imminent.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Emyogalanya: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
Everyone is talking about being marginalised these days. I think we are fast approaching that point where either all of the various nationalities go their separate ways or we practice true federalism just like the US.

Only time will tell.
seems ur acc has been hacked if not the one and only omenka will only make this comment at gun point pls keep ur phone of childrens reach

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by kinharold(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
Everyone is talking about being marginalised these days. I think we are fast approaching that point where either all of the various nationalities go their separate ways or we practice true federalism just like the US.

Only time will tell.
Seriously, everyone crying fowl, so who actually is marginalizing the Yoruba race. By the way, the cry and clamour for Regional government and true federalism by the west has not been held again for sometime now...
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by DaBullIT(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2015
alcmene:
Ugly beast.....why didnt you say it then??
shameless and cowardly TRAIBE
What do you expect from people whose elders are lazy and only busy on this

If you had any brain in those heads, you would realize that the elders do that in the evening after long day or work

or if they can no longer work on a farm
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by omolami: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2015
Obj should tell this to the face of Buhari or is he afraid of buhari's body language?

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by slytubadth(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Midehi:
chance for what?
Am sure you understand.
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by Damoche10: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2015
This is what happens when someone dies and people begin to fabricate stories...he said this...he said that....I don't care what the f**k he is suppose to say. Let the man rest in peace or pieces! If he had hands in the death of some Nigerians, he has a call to answer in HIS name. When we ascend to meet Baba God, everyone answereth his or her name. No matter the wealth, we return without going with anything even if you are buried in Gold .....Simple As ABC!
Re: Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo by old2boy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
dele1727:
...funny being dis stwpid.obj was talking about jonathan's era. but what amuse me is that d same ooni supported jona. mumu obj and mumu ooni

... And which mumu brought GEJ to say yes sir to a dying YarAdua ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari For Attending Global Education Summit (Video) / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer / 100 Most Reputable Africans: Nigeria Tops List By Reputation Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.