Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

THE CONTROL Unit::::::season 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE CONTROL Unit::::::season 1 (663 Views)

Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 / Sā‚¬X Story : Heart Code ā€“ Season 1 ā€“ Episode 1 ā€“ 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE CONTROL Unit::::::season 1 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
EPISODE 1

Wake up! Wake up was the voice that brought me back from the dreamland- where I was enjoying free food and cool breeze of the mijong hotel in hawai...william it already 6:40am and you are still draging the pigs to the market?
Ok! Am off to school.just remember mr.Ali's cane never goes on strike and will not spare even the headmaster's son. Added my elder sister mary.or don't you hear me?
I must be deaf not to hear you.replying my sister as well as giving her how-e-take-concern-you look.
But I have no other option than to kiss my bed and dreamland goodbye, for we know that no right thinking pupil of r
Roman Catholic Mission primary school Nassarawa eggon li.kes to be a victim of mr.Ali's cane (a.ka. mai zai hana).with that very thought, i rush my preparations for school.
Hello tayo,
the william billiam,my friend-good morning.Tayo Rotimi happens to be my bossom friend after a rescue mission I embarked upon to save him from the tyranny of Atayu-the school bully two week from his admission to our school although my full name is william okolo,not william billiam but he(tayo) decided to nickname me thus. The only son of pastor olamide Rotimi, transferred some months ago to shepherd the Deeper life bible church in our area.
After the assembly, we marched as new army recruits taken to the civl war, chanting melodiously ''our school is marching on'' straight to each of our classrooms.
Three lessons taken by mrs. Ayuba,and as she is concluding the roll call,'' gilin,gilin gilingilin gilingilin'' goes the school bell signaling the first breaktime.
As pupil scramble for the door,I sat on my desk,knowing fully well that coins and I ain't in good terms because my father policy is eat well at home before stepping out to school. So the issue of giving you money to spend during breaktimes,never succeeded in having a first reading in my family.
So am used to sitting back while others go to break, unlike ogbonna, farida among others,who usually have a group of pupils around them-I like to call ''meal disciples'' who never mind giving their thought an alternative choice to punder on their benefactor's source of income.
As i sat on my seat,then came this thought- sitting here will label
you a poor child who always sit back in the class because your parent can't afford even three kobos to give for break.
In order to protect my ego,I found myself at the school break area,that I may prevent my thought from further sending such miserable attacks and downgrading comments on me....
Phew.....gbam...oh! My eyes, my eyes..it was after a little while I realise that I was pushed behind and I fell on mama kigbu's hot stew::::::

(1) (Reply)

Flowers / Short Story Competition: Submit Your Stories And Get Paid! / (episode 11)my Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.