Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (40850 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
Clark went to the fortress and slept till the date was over.

And then kate and Einstein made love at the mama put shop.

And then. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by trekkie: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2009
einstein thought for a while a lot was riding on this appointment and then he decided to
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
, . . to ask them if had any other costumes.
The shop attendant thought for a second, then with some reservation started to say,"well sir, There's this costume that was ordered last month by an anonymous caller. He gave his measurements and said he wanted a blue costume with a red cape and red boots ". He reached into a box and pulled out a brand new costume and continued ,"to be honest sir" he continued , "the way he wanted made i thought he was one of em, ahh. . , What's that word. . .? aha ! One of em homosexualists"
Every one in the store burst into laughter except Einstein. He liked the costume and was going to buy it so he asked ". . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by drharry: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
, How much does it cost?
Sir, It cost about 1000dollars.
What!! Thats a lot. Einstein exclaimed. Well. i guess i have no choice.
Einstein paid and went into the dressing room to change. He looked at the mirror and smiled. Kate was going to like this.

8:00pm.

Einstein knocked at her door. I am coming. Kate answered. She opened the door and for a second, she was shocked.
What the hell are you wearing?? Its a special dress for a special occasion. kate laughed, Oh i see. alright lets go. she wore a light leather jacket over a white silk blouse. She looked stunning.

Einstein took her arm and led her to the door of his convertible.

Meanwhile, Clark watched from a distance. So That clown still managed to go on this date with my friend. theres something sinister about him. I have to protect her. Using, his super speed abilty, he arrived at the restaurant ahead of them and sat on a table on the far end awaiting them.

Soon, Einstein and kate arrived. Both looking like newly wedded couple. Jealous hatred filled Clarks heart. He felt like just killing him but he had to be cautious as he did not want Kate to know he had super human powers.

Einstein chose a table close to the bar. They ordered for a steak and wine. The music was at full blast and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves except Clark.
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2009
Then this Arabian man enters the restaurant clutching a briefcase. He wore dark shades under the big turban. He stood there for five seconds, and everybody turned to look at him except Clark, who was keeping his eyes glued on the love-struck couple.
And then the Arabian man shouted ''i die in Allah's name''

And then he pressed a button

And then. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
Millions and millions of chocolate buttons began to flow from his pockets, a bunch of carrots then came out and then two yams. He smiled, scratched his neck, looked at the ceiling, scracthed his neck again and then fell to the floor, curling into a seemingly comfortable position and fell a sleep.
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 12:58am On Oct 04, 2009
Then turning to Kate Einstein says "aww, doesn't he look so cute lying there on the floor". Kate who thought she didn't hear him well the first time said,"excuse me i didn't get you just said". "o nothing really", said Clark"i was just saying he looked sexy lying there on the floor with that brief case cuddled tight under his arms.". He then thought out aloud and mistakenly uttered "I wish i was the one you are cuddling so tightly Mr Arabian ".
Mean while Clark who having the time of his life a few tables away from them laughed so violently that some of the chicken he was eating got stuck in his windpipe and he stared to choke. He grabbed his neck with both arms and started to signal for water while he slowly lost conciousness.
Re: Continue the story ... by drharry: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
, Clark's lips had turned bluish and he was drooling. Then he lost control of his bladder and peed on the floor.
The whole restaraut was in confusion. the manager quickly called 911. some minutes later an ambulance arrived . Two EMT attendants hurried down and checked his vital signs and thaen put him on a stretcher while intubating him.

Meanwhile, amidst the confusion, Einstein looked at Kate intently. he still hadnt figured out how he was going to take the pendant containing the stone from her. She hung the pendant on her necklace and it shimmered brightly. He had just about 24hours left to complete the mision.

Penny for your thoghts, Kate cut in.

well, i was thinkingthat its time we check into a hotel for the night. this place is a mess.
She turned and looked at me. her eyes were a little nervous and unsure. Alright. lets go.

But just as they were about exitng the restaurant,
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
two shiny government cadillacs pulled up in front of them. Six people all dressed in suits walked up to them and identified themselves as the FBI. Two of the agents,one male and female took them aside and then the male agent started to speak, " i'm Fox Moulder and she's my partner Scully, sorry for any inconveniences but we're investigating a mysterious occurence. . . . ."
As they spoke Einstein knew that if he was taken into captivity like he suspected he would by these agents investigating paranormal activities his mission would definitely be jeopardized. So in the fraction of a second his mind started to race as his heart rate too increased by 150%. He notices a biker on a kawasaki 500cc bike, the pendant on K's neck and the thought of the rules of taichi, all these in a nano second. Then with one swoop he grabs the pendant and then as he swerves takes down Moulder with a sweep of the legs then he starts to run toward the biker and when he was about 7 meters from the biker he leaps clear into the air somersaults and lands dislodging the biker. Before the agents could pull out their guns the Kawasaki was already attaining a speed of 146km/hr. Einstein was headed for the air-port and was now riding at 180km/hr and he didn't know why but linkinpark's "faint" from the Meteora album was playing in his head. As he sped on he could hear the Choppers flying around in search of him. He reached the airport 7mins later and headed straight for
Re: Continue the story ... by drharry: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
the hangar where a Boeing 747 was being serviced for a flight that day. Einstein knew he had to do somethuing fast if not he would be caught and imprisoned for life. He looked into his pocket to make sure the pendant was still there.
He noticed that the pendant was glowing red. This was unusual, he thought . At the time he snatched the pendant from Kates neck, he could swear it was green.

At that moment,6 SWAT soldiers blazed into the hangar with theier rifles at arms level ready to shoot. Einstein quickly entered into the nearbyrestroom and locked the door. it was only a matter of time before they found him. For the first time in his life, he felt helpless. He broght out the stone from his pocket. What worthless stone has put me in this misery. TEars ran down his cheek and dropped on the stone. Then, he gently rubbed the surface with his palm. Suddenly, a sound, WOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH came out of the stone and everywhere was filled with smoke. Einstein backed away frightened. The smoke suddenly began to take shape and right before him stood a , Einstein cleaned his eyes.

The figure spoke. spoke. I AM THE GENIE OF THE STONE IMPRISONED BY MY WICKED MASTER 1000 YEARS AGO. YOU HAVE FREED ME SO I WILL GRANT YOU THREE WISHES.

Einstein smiled and said,
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2009
"well i know you're expecting the normal stuff Mr genie,you come to dude in distress,he ends up marrying a goddess, lives long after you save him,becomes a billionaire, bla bla bla". The genie smiled and replied "not exactly in that order but It's usually what you've just said"
"well" said Einstein, "i have a unique request this time around"
"and what would that be sir ?" replied Genie. Well my first wish is, i want 50 extra wishes". "b. . .bu. . .but that's never been done sir" whined genie. "that's my wish and you better be fast before i get killed in here".
The genie thought about it for a second and said to Einstein "tentatively I'll give you two wishes and then I'll consult with the genie constitution. If your request doesn't break any rules you'll get your remaining 51 wishes ". Einstein smiled and started explaining in detail what he would like.

Five hours later a reporter was reporting a story on CNN, ". . .and after he was told this is what U.S. president, Einstein had to say."
Einstein smiled at camera "Ah, i think It's a good development for this administration. . ."
Re: Continue the story ... by drharry: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
, i believe in the Ability of the American people to withstand all forms of terrorist attacks. My admininstration will not leave any stone unturned in finding those responsible for the bombings. This speech received huge applause from all those in the hall of the North tower, one of the twin towers where he was making the speech. Einstien smiled , he was the President of the Most powerful nation on earth. What more could he ask for?

Suddenly, there was a loud crashiung sound coming from the South Tower.
Two FBI agents rushed in, Mr President an airplane has just hit the South Tower. We believe This tower will be next. We need to evacuate immediately.

All around there was chaos as people ran helter skelter screaming. The Hall was at the 88th floor and evryone tried to scramble down thew stairs as the eevators were jammed.

Einstein was petrified. Oh NO!!! Why today of all days. The agents tried their best to take him down but the people were more concerned about thier own lives.

Einstein thought. what could he do ?? He touched his pocket and felt the stone, one wish gone already what next would he wish for??
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
"don't panic everyone, I've got a magic pendant that grants my wishes. I've got one wish left and I'll use it to save us all" Einstein shouted out to every one on the floor.
The secret service agents looked at themselves, then back at president Einstein. The most senior agent then told two other agents to take president into a small room and followed them talking into his Walkie talkie, "this is special agent Frank Noble requesting immediate medical assistance for the president as he seems to lost his senses from shock and is. . . ." "no, no ! You don't understand. I really. . . ." einstein interrupted the agents message and was trying to speak on before he was manhandled and shoved into the room. The agents put him in the room, went back out and locked Einstein in the room without a word spoken, Einstein was left alone in the room.

Einstein brought out his magic pendant amidst the commotion outside, he was about to speak when from the window of the small room a shadow of something large passed over him. He was sad, he didn't need to go to the window to see what was the large flying object that just circled of the building and was heading back directly at the building.
The plane was a few meters from the building, 3 seconds till impact when Einstein began to speak and no one else-even the poster- knew what he was wishing for.
Re: Continue the story ... by Amigoz(f): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2009
Continue the story. . . . . tongue
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
. . . . undecided
Re: Continue the story ... by Amigoz(f): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2009
I say continue naw. . . y u bend ur lips tongue
Re: Continue the story ... by drharry: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
, Suddenly, he found himself on bed with a lady sleeping peacefully beside him. Oh my Gosh, Einstein exclaimed, that was close. Why did i ever wish to be a president in the first place?? But who was this damsel he was in bed with?
He lifted up the bed covers and there beside him was a blonde lady with a tatoo on her forehead. She turned and lazily opened her eyes.

Honey are you awake. She asked.
Einstein was stunned, Emmmm, Yes I am. But i dont know who you are.
Well, I am Mellisa, the priestess from planet Krypton. i was sent to assist you take the stone safely to its destination. There are a lot of enemies who would kill to get their hands on it.

Einstein was still not convinced, then she kissed him.

Einstein smiled. the taste of her mouth was sweet peppermint. She was sneaky fast. Her skin was soft and smooth to touch. Her hair glistened and bounced lightly on her shoulders. I couldnt deny that i was attracted. We hugged. i let my fingers trail gently down her back and she sighed softly. i moved my thumb in the tiniest circles all over her back. I gently kneaded her skin and could feel her breathing pick up tempo. My heart was racing too,

Then a thunderous knock pounded on the door.

Oh no. Einstein lamented. Not at this cruciual time. Are you expecting anyone? He asked. No, Mellisa replied.

Reluctantly, Einstein dressed up and walked to the door and as he opened it,
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
A frowning woman with two young children, the older one not more 8 years old stood at the entrance. The frowning woman, with the speed of a judo expert hit him hard on the face with her palm. As Einstein fell to the floor he could hear her shouting "you this bastard husband, two weeks you leave house no leave money for food come here . . ", just then her eyes caught sight of the blonde in the room with Einstein. "hehh ! ! Olodumare. Na wetin i de see so ?", the woman shouts at Einstein. She starts to adjust her wrapper and prepare for a battle as she talked on. "na today you go know say me, Amiges na lion.". The young blonde girl who was more overwhelmed than Einstein himself had barely recovered from the shock of Amiges appearance when she was grabbed by the hair and swung like a in circles . The young girl screamed out in pain as Mrs Amiges pounded on her with both fists.
"please stop pummelling meeeee. . . . " the girl begged before she was thrown out the window, flying right through the glass. "Now, you this useless man. I beg you make you marry me ? No. I de my mama house jeje you come tell me say you like me. Now na ashawo nahim de make you leave house for nearly one month abi ?" , Amiges began to slowly walk towards Einstein who was only just getting up from the floor. But before she could lay her hands on him, one of the children in the room began to plead,"mummy please don't beat daddy again. You know what dr. harry said could happen if was ever traumatised again.".
The words of the child hit a chord with Mrs Amiges Einstein as she then
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
lmao @ dr harry.
nice twist.

. . .so, Einstein said to Amiges.
"maddam, my life has been a mystery to me in the last 1week.
first, i cant find the Continuum Transfunctioner i was given, then i dated this girl called kate, i had beef with this guy called Clark, i managed to survive countless suicide bombings and several attacks on my life, i saw a genie who granted me 2 wishes and still owes me 51 more, i became President of the United States, i survived another attack on the New World Trade Center, only to just wake up and find out i've been dreaming, and find this sexy blonde named Melissa calling me honey, and she says she's from a planet called krypton, and we were about to engage in a very useful act when you barge in to tell me your my wife and this children are mine?"

Ms Amiges looks at him and says "you don rap finish?"

Einstein says "if na ya papa send you here, tell am say you no see me"

and . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by Epi: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2009
she looked at him and laughed.

"Einstein, Einstein" she shouted at the top of her voice. "I don't know what you are smoking but whatever it is, your ass need to get off of it now" she said while searching the closets

Is that? Is that? Einstein why is this lady in our closet. . . .kids wait for me in the car" she said raising her hand to slap Einstein.

Looking shocked Einstein shouted "you see, you see what I've been telling you" A lot of crazy things keep happening to me"

"like what?" Amiges asked with an evil look on her face

"like the lady in the closet" Einstein answered in a trembling voice
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2009
Then with the look of someone who had just realised something they should have seen in the first place, Amigez goes back to take a look at the woman in the closet. "Ami dearie, how now ?" the woman in the Closet said with a wry smile. Amigez who was stunned at first wanted to react violently but was too overcome with her emotions that she became disoriented and began to utter gibberish,"the baby is. . . em t. . .kilo. . ", she finally collapsed and lost conciousness as her kids ran to her aid.
Einstein who didn't recognize anyone in the room took the opportunity to get dressed before he bolted out of the building. He ran into the city where he knew no one and had only faint memories of things he had experienced recently but couldn't quite connect the dots. With the realisation that he had no means to buy anything or go anywhere, he walked till he reached a desolate area before he finally settled under a tree to get some rest.
"where am i ? How did i get here ? Am i losing my senses?". He was tired from seeing too many new things and slowly began to doze off. "i have to. . .erm, i ah hav. . . "he continued to say in low sleeping voice till he slowly faded off .
Re: Continue the story ... by drharry: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2009
Then he had a dream,

He saw himself in a Large Fortress gaggede and blindfolded. he was herded along by Two strange looking People. They were moving through what seemed a long, damp underground passageway: the way air stank of fungus, and he could feel the chill humidity soaking into his clothes. There was something unreal about the whole situation.
Then they came to a large hall, And a figure was afar oof sitting on a Throne.

The figure rose up to his feet. He was tall and huge, really fierce looking. He didnt look pleased.
Einstein!!! You have failed your mission. Instead of Safeguarding the stone, you are frolicking with different women.
You will be punished.
Einstein Pleaded, please give me one more chance,

a breeze shifted the curtains of the window. The room seemed to grow dimmer. He felt himself go rigid with fear and anticipation. he waited almost afraid to breathe. he felt a strange sense of apprehension, a physical dread.

A dark shadow approached him from a distance, a vague outline, a lumbering, slow-moving shape,

Then,
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2009
A tall figure in the dark finally spoke out " Mr Einstein, welcome to Babylonix, the heart of the continuum Matrix". The person drew closer to Einstein and he finally caught a glimpse of what the person looked like. "I am Exvot Lir, the time keeper of the continuum Matrix and the one who ordered for you to be brought back here. Einstein watched as he talked on without an idea of what was happening.

"Mr Einstein, do you know why strange things happen to you and things in your past appear jaded and you can't recall why or what has caused you to take certain actions ?" . "no sir" Einstein replied sheepishly, "well, simply put, it is because the continuum of the matrix we exist in has been damaged by some sinister forces", Extov said before pausing for a while to make it clear what he was about to say next was the key to why Einstein was there. " The universe is in grave danger Einstein, the continuum is dysfunctional and the dark forces want to make their invasion of our dimension anytime now. We need that pendant and the Continuum transfunctioner to save our existence ".

"you say that's why i can't figure out why I've done certain things and why strange unrelated things keep happening to me ?" Einstein asked after the information had sunk in. "Yes my love. . . .i'm s. . . I'm sorry i called you my love but that's also a part of the effect of what i'm talking about."
Re: Continue the story ... by drharry: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2009
, will you shut up and listen. Exvot thundered. You have one last chance to fulfill the mission. But first find Mellisa and both of you should take the stone to the fortress at Mount Trebor. There you will drop the stone. I must warn you not to allow Mellisas charms distract you from fulfilling this mission.
Ok, Einstein answered, i will do my best,

Suddenly , Einstein woke up. He had just be asleep for 10mins. Now, i have to find Mellisa. He ran for about 30mins and came to a Busstop, he looked around to make sure he was not being followed and dashed into a grocery store in other to buy some thing to eat. As he went round the shelves trying to decide what to buy, he overhead an arguement going on between a customer and the storekeeper. he looked closer and in shock , he found out thati t was MELLISA!!!.

Mellisa, Einstein shouted.
Mellisa turned his way, Oh my gosh!! Is that my honey? Where have you been? I have missed you.

I too, Einstein replied. We have to complete our mission. Its my last chance.

As they were talking,
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2009
, they heard the rattle of a machine gun "ratatatattatata" and after the screams of other customers in the shop had subsided, a cool male voice spoke out on the public address system. It said "good evening ladies and gentle. I pleaso urge you all not to try anything stupid cos my men and i are professionals and possess enough ammo to invade an African country.
What we need for you all to do is lay flat on the floor and put your IDs beside you so we can identify you."

Einstein was jittery but was exasperated also. Why was it at the point in the mission that he needed to display some urgency that such a delay would spring up ? He whispered to Melissa,"we have to dodge our way out of this room ASAP.". She replied,"o boy you hear the sound of that gun at all ? Nothing o, i no do. Even though i no be warri, i know say Warri no dey carry last, shior !" after which she hissed mumbled something rude and lay flat on the floor.

Einstein knew he needed to get out of the hostage situation in order to continue with his mission. He immediately jumped up and started running towards the emergency exit. Some of the gun men who saw him started to shoot at him with every intention to kill him. He heard the rattling of their guns, the shattering of glasses and breaking of other goods in the shop but he didn't stop running till he managed to escape from the store.

Now he was outside all alone and could hear the sirens approaching and that meant he had to leave immediately though Melissa was still trapped inside the store.
Re: Continue the story ... by drharry: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
, He was in a dilemma. He didnt know whether to risk going in and saving Mellisa or just go his way.
He heard screams inside. What were they doing? He thought.
Suddenly, a Red Lexus SUV screched to where he was. Einstein looked.

It was KATE!!!!

Hop in. she said. You dont have much time.

Einstein was confused. He didnt want to abandon Mellisa. Suddenly , he heard footsteps in his direction and he quickly jumped into the car and Kate zoomed away,

Minutes later, they were in a new neighbourhood.

Thanks for saving me.
Kate kept mute.
Did you hear me? Einstein asked.
Why did you steal my pendant and run away when i needed you most. Why, Why Why,. She was at the verge of tears.
Einstein was sober. I am very sorry. I can explain.
Explain what?? You are just like them. Greedy and selfish. To think i thought you were different. Just go away. I dont want to see you again.
Please hear me out. Einstein begged. I truly liked you sincerely but , but i had a mission to fulfill.

Kate wasnt even listening. she came out of the car and walked to the door of her house
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 12:59am On Oct 15, 2009
Einstein ran after her to the front door of her house.
"listen kate" Einstein said softly to Kate, "see Katey, i like you alot. I've liked you since i first set my eyes on you the day i came to borrow your pressing iron. But the problem is i'm not your average guy on the street. I live a life that's hardly defined and i don't know where i'll be ten minutes from now. See how you came to rescue me a few minutes ago, do you think that was in my plan for the day just 20 mins ago ?".

Kate had been listening to him talk and she began to feel sorry for him and she showed it as her eyes became heavy with tears.
Einstein continued, "now There's a young man in this town who loves you very much and you should be giving him a chance not chasing shadows. Now i took your pendant not cos of It's monetary value but cos it possesses something my employers need."
kate touched him on the face. She looked at him and then put something in his hands before opening the door, entering her house and shutting the door behind her. Einstein still standing outside stood motionless reflecting on all he had just said. After a while he lifted his hands to see what it was and he was stunned to see it was the Pendant.
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
. . .Einstein wanted to go in after her, but then he remembered Lord Exvot's warning. this was no time to chase after women. He got in the car and headed back to the shop were Melissa was trapped. He needed to rescue her. He didnt know were he was going and what he was going to do. She was his map to saving the Continuum Matrix.

As he arrived the shop., he saw that all the hostages had been lined up in front Kneeling, wit their hands behind their heads. He saw Melissa. She was sobbing. Einstein was a very unemotional man, but the sight of a girl sobbing touched a soft spot in his heart.

He slowly opened the car door and came down. The Stone was in his right hand. He was going to face those who wanted to capture him.
''What do you want from me ?'' he shouted at them.
A tall muscular guy with a face like dracula steps out. He was their leader. He walks towards Einstein, points a .58 smith and wesson revolver at his forehead and says

'i want to kill you'
he pulls the trigger.

Re: Continue the story ... by Nijasingh: 2:04am On Oct 16, 2009
The bullet bounced off Einstein's head. Babalawo's gift had worked!! Power be to ESHU!!
The muscular guy gasped in fear!! Sweat poured down his face!! Trembling and shaking he turned round to jump out of the window!!

The window was locked!! Einstein smiled and showed of his white glistening teeth!!
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
Mr Singh go chop sand sand jor.

@OP
A couple of hours later the plane touched down while Einstein and Melissa were still asleep. They didn't know the plane had landed till a loud bang from one of the ground crew men hitting the cargo compartment door woke them up.
As the ground crew offloaded the luggages, Einstein and Melissa just walked to the door, stepped out of the plane and kept walking towards  the terminal . The men stared at them in amazement, not believing what they had just witnessed. Melissa and Einstein were just about to enter the terminal when men of the Nigeria Immigration Service stopped them. "Oyibo ! Where are you going to ?", one of the four men in brown uniforms asked them frowning. Melissa was suprised when she heard Einstein start to conversate with them in a strange language,
"oooh! Abeg make una no fall my hand abeg. Una no see who  i dey waka with ?",  Einstein said to them. After Einstein spoke they all loosened up and The man who appeared to be the the most senior of the bunch said in light tone"sorry , we think say una be all those people wey just dey loiter about, dey do bad bad things. "
"no problem, oya make una use this one drink water", Einstein said as he shook the man and secretly handed some  thing like green paper  he had brought out of his pocket. ".
"SION SIR ! !" the man shouted as he smiled at Einstein, the other men too came to attention, then he saluted Einstein. Einstein smiled back, nodded and took Melisa's hand as he led her through the terminal to the Exit.
Re: Continue the story ... by mykali(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2009
just before they reached the exit . . . out of the sky comes this monstrous SpaceCraft.
it hovers over the airport hanger and releases a thundering sound which sends the two Airport Guards scrambling in different directions. one of them shouting
"chinekemie, i neva marry my second wife oh. nor be today i go die"

meanwhile, Einstein and the blonde, Melissa are rooted to the spot where they are standing.
they are afraid if their next move might be their last. just then, a loud voice booms from the Craft and says

" Estchen Teinfereur Sline. i finally meet you"

Einstein shouts at the huge hovering object ''who are you talkin about? i dont know who this Estchen who ever is?"

"it is thou, you fool!!! it is the Americans, with their love for short nick names, who hath given thou such a name as Einstein. and now, now that i have foundeth thee, i will take thee upon mine Space Craft and taketh thee back home to Planet Abraham"

Melissa looks at Einstein and says "are you gonna stand here and listen to this bullshit or are we gonna get the mess otta here?"

Einstein , again, is confused. his life has always been a mystery to him. he had a mission to accomplish. should he abandon this mission which he might never accomplish and try to solve the mystery called his life? the voice on the space craft had talked about home. he never knew what home looked like. Planet Abraham. the name sounds weird, he thought. but home is home. and home is where the heart is.

he starts running towards the Craft, and Melissa shouts at him to come back. he doesnt listen.

and as he is about to reach the craft,

a bolt of lightning hit him from behind.

he shouts in pain and turns around to see what used to be the blonde named Melissa.

it turned out that Melissa was a . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

How Old Is She, Her Mum, And Her Dad? / Spot The Pussy Cat (Photo) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.