Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Go Back To Your Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go Back To Your Wife! (1911 Views)

Ways To Fix Your Wife!!! / Mens Only: Will You Marry Or Have This Kind Of Girl As Your Wife/girlfriend -pi / Photo: OMG! Can You Allow This On Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Back To Your Wife! by happykidArotiba(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
MUST READ"FINISH IT" Before she accepted to be your girlfriend, You were always calling her as early as 4:am in the morning to wish her good morning, Calling her at 7:am to know if she has had breakfast, Called her after breakfast to know her plans for the day, Called her at exactly 12noon to wish her good afternoon, Called her by 2:pm to ask her to have lunch with you, 4:pm you called her to wish her good evening, 6:pm you called to know what she will be having for dinner, 8:pm you called to know what time she will have her night bath and go to bed, 10:pm, you called to hear her voice, one last time before you sleep, 12:30am, you called to know if she was sleeping alone and could kip you company through out the night, 4:am you wished her good morning, 4:30am you asked her to go to bed so she can wake up earlier than the devil. Text messages as well as chats on social networking sites were not left out. This continued till she got to accept to date you. You always told her how much you love and cherish her, that you are ready to do whatsoever it takes to make her your Girlfriends, your wife and the mother Of Your Unborn Kids. You went ahead to show her to your friends and some family members as your girlfriend, pending her acceptance. She started feeling so close to you, your friends started calling her "our wife", You sent your friends and some of her friends to talk to her to accept dating you. After some time, she accepted to date you, you felt you have done what Napoleon or James Bond could never do. You guys go out, see each other, cuddle, kiss but do not have sex cause she told you she is not ready for that yet. You told her that she doesn't trust you enough, or even love you. She felt bad about the way you were talking because she has started getting used to you and would do anything never to hurt you. She now gave in, allowed you explore her body, you took her pride, her dignity, or maybe you weren't the first to do THAT with her, but utmostly she gave you her body. The relationship went on well, then slowly it began to fade. You stopped sending her messages, on social network platforms to chat with her became a problem but you are always online. She was now the one calling to know your plans for the day because she wanted to be part of it, You were always telling her how hectic, stressful and busy your day were. You can go for a week without talking to her on phone or wanting to see her, You only see her when you want her to do something for you. You started talking to other girls, the little time you spend with her, It's either you are online and chatting with someone or on phone. When she complains that you are not giving her time and attention, you say she is too demanding. She spends her valentine´s day, Easter, Christmas, New year, Birthdays alone. She does not complain, demand for expensive things or nag. All your promises, you broke them, you only wanted to have your own share of the cake-her body, You toiled with her feelings and emotions, you cheat on her, lie to her, treat her with disrespect, ignore her amongst other things. When was the last time you asked her about her problems? When was the last time you took her to somewhere quiet? When was the last time you surprised her with that little thing that makes her happy? You spend your time, money and love outside, leaving her in a darken room. You lied, deceived and lured her into dating you, sleeping with you, You made her falling in- love with you. Ask yourself this question, will i make heaven with this behavior of mine? Will God ever forgive me for breaking her heart, deceiving her, making her believe in me, betraying her trust and love Oh! You, Betrayal of Confidence. Will you have another man do the same to your daughter, sister or female bestie? You have dated her for a year, 2years, or even 5years without plans for her, will u make heaven at last? You are cheating on your wife, girlfriend, fiancee, busy texting and chatting with other females, forgetting your promises to this girl that has given you everything, her body, soul, love, support, loyalty, humility, respect & everything that she has gotten. She gets into fights with her parents cause of you hmm, She sneak out of the house to be with you, go against her values and beliefs just to be with you and make you happy, She jilted other guys, declined other proposals but yet you choose to pay her back in this way! My dear, you have a mansion waiting for you in Hell. if you do not change your ways. If you are married, Go back to your wife, bring back that first love. . . Do those things that brought you guys together again, and You will be surprise to see the goddess in HER. Do you agree with me true or false
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by dadarupees(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
cry you for summarize am na
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by AlienStar: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tell 'em heartless men
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by DatBossAssChick(f): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by menix(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
Tell 'em heartless men

Chaii.. hope they ve not gotten 2 ur liver?
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by AlienStar: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mba! they cnt
menix:

Chaii.. hope they ve not gotten 2 ur liver?
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by menix(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
Mba! they cnt

Odi ok ooo, cous I can bomb for that pix of urs..
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by Macgreat(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
I READ IT ALL... NICE PIECE AND THANKS FOR SHARING THIS POST REMINDS ME OF HOW INNOCENT I AM?
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by AlienStar: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bomb?
menix:

Odi ok ooo, cous I can bomb for that pix of urs..
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by AlienStar: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
For u mind innocent... lol
Macgreat:
I READ IT ALL...
NICE PIECE AND THANKS FOR SHARING
THIS POST REMINDS ME OF HOW INNOCENT I AM?
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by menix(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
Bomb?

'War wiv ur Liver breakers'..
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by AlienStar: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol
menix:

'War wiv ur Liver breakers'..

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by Macgreat(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
For u mind innocent... lol
BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

IT'S THE TRUTH DEAR.
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by AlienStar: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Okk
Macgreat:
BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

IT'S THE TRUTH DEAR.
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by menix(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
Lol

Don't worry I have saved it for flaunting.
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by Macgreat(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
Okk
Cool
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by AlienStar: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
What! Abeg o
menix:

Don't worry I have saved it for flaunting.
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by AlienStar: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Macgreat:
Cool
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by menix(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
What! Abeg o

Meaning u ve got bigger bombers?
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
I cant Go back Cause most Naija Babes r SHARE ADDICTS.

I wont waste my time anymore.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by AlienStar: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dts nt wot i meant naa
menix:

Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by AlienStar: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
SHARE ADDICTS?
Benswaggy:
I cant Go back Cause most Naija Babes r SHARE ADDICTS.

I wont waste my time anymore.
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by Macgreat(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
smiley
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by Macgreat(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
menix:

Salute
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
I will so love and cherish my wife. #fact
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by AlienStar: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wad up!
Macgreat:
smiley
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by menix(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Macgreat:

Salute

Mii salute u pass..
Infact organising a salute parade 4 u morrow...
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by menix(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
Dts nt wot i meant naa

Ok ooo..
Jst dat I ve sent it to mum nd shez pleased nd won't disturb mii again..
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by Macgreat(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
Wad up!
I'm alright. You?
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by Macgreat(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
menix:

Mii salute u pass.. Infact organising a salute parade 4 u morrow...
lol...
How market?
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
SHARE ADDICTS?
yeah. or r u confused?
Re: Go Back To Your Wife! by menix(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Macgreat:

lol...

How market?

Sold three lux 2day, hope u re not a tax officer for asking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? / My Experience With Northerner Man I Meet To Buy Touch And Follow Charm / Who Is The Inconsederate Lover In This Schenario (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.