Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,010 members, 7,845,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ (36154 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by idugbe(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Lol! Some men sef, sex na amlodipine, vasoprin or lisinopril? Instead of him to say he is tired of his wife, he is using high blood pressure as an excuse! Mr man go and seek proper medical advise and stop falling your hand.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Papasmal(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2015
I think getting a younger wife will settle the scores without filing a divorce,

Though if d woman wil agree to it.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2015
You can only take the horse to the river. If you are done with your best and she's nt positive, look for anoda woman that can do it with or without riches.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by oochi123(f): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is a very funny story.... grin grin
hahaha.I tell u
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2015
ijustdey:

that's what we lacked in marriage..... the acts if understanding and compromise

since the man knows he is heavy down there..... he should have acquitted of himself ways and how to give good sex without injuring his wife.

and wife should have speak out to her husband and dominate the room.... by such way you can manipulate your husband to do your bidding and speak up to him when you are hurt and lead him on ways you want him to handle you so their won't be conflict

but, the man's reasons for wanting the divorce is foolish to me. because a woman that bore you kids all this while and you didn't complain.... it's now he now start complaining

Now you're talking, maybe he's eyeing another woman outside.

#menbelikesnakewhereidey
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by hensben(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2015
Men never allow your woman to know your weakness else she will use it against you.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Trypa(f): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2015
ijustdey:

hum....

but would it have being better if he decides to seek pleasure outside because his wife is not giving him good sex.......

because he says..... his doctor had given him a sex prescription for his alimentundecided

The best he could do was to ask the doctor how he could control the pains his wife is feeling n not taking the case to d court
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2015
alaoeri:
And a thread hit the front page telling us too much of s*x can be miserable & there is someone here demanding for too much s*x to cure his high blood pressure. cheesy

Where did u see too much sex? dis guys self
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by lezz(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2015
FruityLass:
Seriously laffing my ass out cheesy

What a funny story.
So sex is HBP solution.......OK
Sex works wonders. It help HBP therapy and could also be a preventive Solution as well.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by ijustdey: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Now you're talking, maybe he's eyeing another woman outside.

#menbelikesnakewhereidey

that's just a probability and not certainty

Trypa:

The best he could do was to ask the doctor how he could control the pains his wife is feeling n not taking the case to d court

why didn't the wife take the first step.....

it's her body and not someone else own. she could have gone to the hospital and cajole her husband to follow her.

the wife don't like her health too
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
idugbe:
Lol! Some men sef, sex na amlodipine, vasoprin or lisinopril? Instead of him to say he is tired of his wife, he is using high blood pressure as an excuse! Mr man go and seek proper medical advise and stop falling your hand.

I use vasoprin and I have my blood pressure apparatus that I use to check my bp daily. I have high blood pressure and its genetic. Trust me, when my friend told me sex is the natural cure i disbelieved, cos I actually find sex as a job since it takes me atleast 2hrs to cum. But I had to start womanizing, believe me, my blood pressure is over-stable. It is funny but true. Nature makes no mistakes.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Islie: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
"And when I related my experience to a woman in my neighbourhood, she said my husband could be using sex enhancing drugs; so I was always denying him sex.

Illiterate seeking help from illiterate

So, its sex enhancing drugs that makes you have painful sexual exprience with your man......

#mtchewww
Instead of seeking medical help
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Obiwiz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
when supposed-to-be matured persons begin to do like premature. #NaWhoIGoAsk
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tapout:

I can see u've been stalking me lately....I have nothing to say to you but congratulations...whether ur being paid or not, the most important thing is that u ain't jobless...cheers man cool
i pray u marry wife worse than his so you go oral all through your life. Going oral is never and will never be a subtitute for penetrative sex rather can be a supplement for those who want to ezplore more. The wife complained of painful sex and your prematured brain couldnt tell you she is suffering from vaginismus (if you know what that means) rather you resort to spewing rubbish from your mouth. What happens to seeing a gyneacologist? I guess God who created the sex organs created the mouth as its substitute.
I wonder who in the world told you everyone is into MouthAction.
Some hate giving, some hate taking while some hate both taking and giving MouthAction

The faster you start thinking with your brain, the better for you.
I won't be surprise if you are a teenager. They talk anyhow from the little they have known.
I guess i have enlightened you enough.

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by slye(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Juxtified:
Both of them are not wise. The wife has painful sexual experience and instead of discussing it with her husband or a medical doctor, chooses to narrate her marital secrets to a home-breaker. As for Mr. Man, is his high blood pressure the only reason his want to make love to his wife? Why didn't he try to find out what the problem was instead of running to the courts?

Very sensible post bro wink

That is the mistake women make today. Go out of their way to report an issue to an outsider instead of communicating with the husband. Communication is a very key factor in relationships!

1 Like

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
kingsilly:

You sure you alright, what he said was right in sense that sex Is not all about thrusting, illiteracy affecting you
Yes its all about oral _sex...
lemme accept your stupiditty so you will be happy and peace will reign
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahaha! I think I need yor doc grin
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Tapout(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
offspec:
i pray u marry wife worse than his so you go oral all through your life

I won't be surprise if you are a teenager. They talk anyhow from the little they have known.

lol....so as a supposed full grown adult u are, that's the best prayer u could come up with for a teenager like me who talks anyhow from the little I've known?? undecided smh... it is well sir, it sure is

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tapout:

lol....so as a supposed full grown adult u are, that's the best prayer u could come up with for a teenager like me who talks anyhow from the little I've known?? undecided smh... it is well sir, it sure is
I said many things after that... i wonder why you picked only that line as the prayer.
It is not a bad prayer anyway. At least there is an alternative of going only orally for you afterall you dont see anything wrong with that. You should even be grateful i didnt add AMEN at the end.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by MrsChima(f): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
As usual I don't expect men to understand women and their issues.

There are women all over the world who suffered and are suffering from vaginal disorders. Some women have painful sensation doing sex which may not have anything to do with girth/length of the pens and intensity of the thrusts.

The lady is not a young woman and in fact potentially going through menopause. Not everyone knows about menopause and their symptoms. Hormonal imbalance in a woman is much severe than a man.

Yrs, she should consult a doctor but all doctors don't know everything. There is nothing wrong with older people having sex but they do have many factors that can contribute to their sexual demise. So we need to stop assuming dumb shot and look at why is the woman having pain and what can be done so that the couple can enjoy sex with others.

Someone has mentioned marriage issues...sex is not a marriage thing unfortunately and single couples go through this as well

1 Like

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by MrsChima(f): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
slye:

Very sensible post bro wink

That is the mistake women make today. Go out of their way to report an issue to an outsider instead of communicating with the husband. Communication is a very key factor in relationships!

How do you know she didn't tell her husband? You do know some spouses don't give a damn about others and only set to please themselves.

Let's just say she did tell her husband and he continued to behave like a fool then what?
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by MrsChima(f): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
lezz:
Sex works wonders. It help HBP therapy and could also be a preventive Solution as well.

Many have died while having sex.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Rotimi47: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Laughing in Swahili cheesy
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Visocrate(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
konji is a scaler quantity and if you are science incline you know what they say about scaler quantities abi so make them kwantinu
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by MrsChima(f): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
hensben:
Men never allow your woman to know your weakness else she will use it against you.

The same advice goes to women as well. wink

1 Like

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by MrsChima(f): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
coolheed:
The first option is to seek medical attention. However, if this does not work and the couple practice Islam, the man has an option of marrying a second wife.

That will be better than the divorce option.

And whose to say that the second wife won't have any issues?

When have divorce become a bad thing? I don't see why would any unhappy or troubled couples stay in an useless marriage and go into another marriage with baggage!

It is senseless.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by MrsChima(f): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Trypa:

The man is dat a bigger fault y bring d case to d court for divorce becus of sex his a sex freak if not he wouldn't be saying he want to marry anoda wife if u ask him his reason for wanting to marry anoda wife his only answer will be he want a woman who will give him sex without complain. His not been considerate he only want what's best for him and out look dat of his wife his at fault

If the marriage is not working and the couples have grown apart...divorce is the answee.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nelico: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Though, sexual intercourse helps to ease off emotional tension which can contribute to hypertension, but it must be done with moderation. Many men &/or women has died during the act of hot sexual escapade. This is because, sex is also a strenuous exercise and can precipitate cardiac arrhythmia, cardiac arrest and sudden death. Death also result from Berry Aneurysm (rupture of blood vessels in the brain from over excitement during intercourse). Therefore, my advice as a senior medical practitioner, is that those with heart diseases such as hypertension should only have sex at spaced intervals and gently too.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:

I see an abusive man up there. He is a sex freak! I'm still waiting for a doc to tell us if sex can help a person with bp as he claimed. the woman is a peace loving person that's why she accepted what he has on his table. None stop sex. Women are not your slaves in marriage.

One day, they'll stand up to fight back.

I agree with the sex slave comment.

1 Like

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by hensben(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsChima:

The same advice goes to women as well. wink
Not true about men, we usually defend our women's weakness. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.