Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money (14663 Views)

I met a dead man physically / Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by princeduke2013: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2015
Everybody have their turn off, I was actually planning something great with this girl- I met on a bus when I traveled north upper week,since then,all our communications has been through phone and chat. This morning I asked her out & she said she was gonna think about it but the next thing she said was pls give me money ..Although the money was a change or token to me but it automatically turned me off, I just told her No that I'm not paying for Love & she blocked me, Am I wrong to have said No or should I have given her the money although it's very small cos I felt it's too early.Over to my Niggers & to my beautiful Ladies on Nairaland.

NOTE- I'm not a stingy guy, I can give anything to a girl without her asking but the moment I realize you are all about the money, I switch off...I told her I can give her. But girls this days Maaaga guys for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by INTROVERT(f): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2015
you did well. Thumbs up

9 Likes

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by donholy28(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Yea and if u give her money she'll think say she don chop u

2 Likes

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by naijathings(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2015
u nova chi nor chin

@ least your own was up to one week.

I locked up my apartment, went to Abuja for some duty.
my friend picked me up at the airport then we drove to a party he was to attend, we went together and from the party we went
to a nice chillout zone with his friends. I was already tired from the activity of the day when a sweet looking baby girl came to sit
with me. Can you guess the very first words that came out of her angelic mouth ?
Not Good evening....
Not whats up? how are you doing
Not... hey why are you looking so tired

she said.... "LIKE SERIOUSLY , I AM VERY HUNGRY"

that was the first thing she ever said to me and I just threw my attention into sambisa forest like she was not there. She kept saying it till
I turned and told her to GET UP and GET AWAY FROM ME before I pour my drink on her ugly mannerless face and everybody was shocked
till I told them what she said to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by MurphyG1(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2015
Well.. I dont think she was planning something great with you.. You would have been her ATM Machine and when she discovered the ATM doesnt seem to be working she decided to block you. grin

1 Like

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by frankay430(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2015
girls and mony are lovers
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by Juxtified(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2015
A week is too long. Some even ask on the first day

2 Likes

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by alabiyemmy(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2015
I never chop.

But maybe she is really in need?

U would have obliged her since you are here boasting its chicken change.

1 Like

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by BOWOTO(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2015
I hate it when girls beg for airtime, like if I wasn't there, won't you make calls?
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by princeduke2013: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
alabiyemmy:
I never chop.

But maybe she is really in need?

U would have obliged her since you are here boasting its chicken change.

I'm not boasting, It's money I can give to my girl or to anybody that seriously needs it...I told her I just met her & I don't trust her yet & if she can help with proof of what she really wanna use the money for cos girls maga we real guys who seems to care for the fun of it....She yabbed me telling me she doesn't need my fricknnnn money, I should get the Bleep off & She blocked me...I would have considered her if she even said okay but her attitude after I told her bluntly my mind is not good

4 Likes

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
But why girls dey fall our hand like this
Shooooooooo!

One week too much sef,some girls just dey make me shame

What about some pride and respect,now guys be thinking every girl is like this.

Anyway OP she didn't deserve a dime joor!
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Why do some naija ladies like asking for money undecided

Not a slight to all naija girls though, cause I still have beautiful upright sisters and I know some classy baes, but it just seems like the number of the other husling baes is higher in naija than in the other countries like the U.S for instance.

@OP, You really are a sharp guy, no regrets men. I met a lady in Lagos one time that asked me for 70K on our first date, I just had to delete her immediately. There really isn't any need trying to rationalize those kinds of silly requests, especially when it's not like you've been dating for months.

Kudos OP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by sylvar02(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Introvert what's your own self
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Ebiz12:
Shooooooooo!

hmmm, so I take it you're a classy bae
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2015
I didn't say that o!

I even find it hard asking money from my parents and siblings how much more some guy!

1 Like

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by iamauxin(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Ebiz12:
Shooooooooo!

angry
..dont worry dear real guys don't think all girls are the same...just be yourself and the real guy will pop up irrespective of what the societal trend is

1 Like

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2015
iamauxin:
..dont worry dear real guys don't think all girls are the same...just be yourself and the real guy will pop up irrespective of what the societal trend is

One of them just spoke cheesy
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by iamauxin(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2015
Ebiz12:

One of them just spoke cheesy
....lolz, well...lemme just pretend you're right....but you may be wrong too.
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2015
iamauxin:
....lolz, well...lemme just pretend you're right....but you may be wrong too.

Oh well,just maybe.
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by iamauxin(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2015
smiley
Ebiz12:

Oh well,just maybe.
smiley wink
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by donMIG(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2015
U too b asking for HOLE TO DO BURIAL of ur dick

2 Likes

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by tonero230(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2015
princeduke2013:
Everybody have their turn off, I was actually planning something great with this girl- I met on a bus when I traveled north upper week,since then,all our communications has been through phone and chat. This morning I asked her out & she said she was gonna think about it but the next thing she said was pls give me money ..Although the money was a change or token to me but it automatically turned me off, I just told her No that I'm not paying for Love & she blocked me, Am I wrong to have said No or should I have given her the money although it's very small cos I felt it's too early.Over to my Niggers & to my beautiful Ladies on Nairaland.

NOTE- I'm not a stingy guy, I can give anything to a girl without her asking but the moment I realize you are all about the money, I switch off...I told her I can give her. But girls this days Maaaga guys for the fun of it.

Thank God it ended fast.Are you his father by the way?
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by princeduke2013: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2015
tonero230:

Thank God it ended fast.Are you his father by the way?

Loll.
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by tonero230(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2015
princeduke2013:

Loll.
Yes
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by royallord1(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2015
@OP...when i meet such girls.... i ask dem to meet me out.. give dem a nice treat... i make dem laugh and happy... then i ask dem to give two reasons why i am obliged to give dem money...
alot of dem cant give me any reason... some will stupidily say 'because u luv me'..... shocked i will be like wat? so because i admire u i should pay for that?
because i said i care abt u means dat i should be treated as a fool and considered maga.... den at this point dey begin to babble with words...at this point i would bring out atleast twice wat dey required drop it on the table... den say...' the money is not d problem ... it is d thought dat matters... the way u see me is insulting!... at this point i get up(with my cash offcourse) drop some cash for her transport... then tell her dat i dont want to be in a parasitic relationship... but a mutual one... where consideration, trust and understanding defines the relationship... not one where one is the host and another is just purely parasitic... #ReversePhyscology
@ this point i leave and watch d table turn cheesy
#am not stingy but i work hard for my money and i believe it is disrespectfull and insulting wen a girl sees u as her money bag... with out due considerations... i would help any person in serious need... not needs like cloths, hair , rechargecard, ice cream and its lots... i mean serious needs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by jmoore(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
We need more of your kind@op.
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lolz!! Then some girls will start forming Jet Lee when a guy approaches them crudely and offers small change for sex. Na una fellow sisters cause am tongue
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by alabiyemmy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
princeduke2013:

I'm not boasting, It's money I can give to my girl or to anybody that seriously needs it...I told her I just met her & I don't trust her yet & if she can help with proof of what she really wanna use the money for cos girls maga we real guys who seems to care for the fun of it....She yabbed me telling me she doesn't need my fricknnnn money, I should get the Bleep off & She blocked me...I would have considered her if she even said okay but her attitude after I told her bluntly my mind is not good

You met her on a bus what do you expect? A nun?
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by MrsChima(f): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Did you ask for sex?

1 Like

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by naijathings(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsChima:
Did you ask for sex?

see Question abeg.
trying to get insight into her reason for asking for money right?
OP oya answer her.
wetin person no go see?
these days there is a faint line between a decent girl and a HOE
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by MrsChima(f): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
naijathings:

see Question abeg.
trying to get insight into her reason for asking for money right?
OP oya answer her.
wetin person no go see?
these days there is a faint line between a decent girl and a HOE

It is inevitable...sex is always involved regardless if it is performed or conversed.

1 Like

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by RussianRoulette: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Girls be falling hands...so annoyingundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” / Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos) / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.