Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k (5356 Views)

My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Jennifer Was Eyeing Him And He Took Her To The Bedroom For Ife Ntinye (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by coolestchris(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2017
so I told you guys about the chick whom I intended to bang that lives in my hood.
so I got her number, then shipped to whatsapp, after much psyching she reveal she was heavily dating someone, that didn't deter me.
later I discover she the broke type of chick that want to beg all guys for money, seriously I had to let her go

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by coolestchris(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2017
funny thing is she won't tell you straight up she need the cash, she will first form slayer first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 22, 2017
Which kind fowl be this

9 Likes

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by coolestchris(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2017
u and black shirts though
Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by ojun50(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2017
Pay her na, sha u hv been enjoying eyeing na

1 Like

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by SexyNairalander: 4:50pm On May 22, 2017
booked

That's naija girls for you bro

1 Like

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Quidditch: 4:51pm On May 22, 2017
Nigga has finally given up on cucumber grin

1 Like

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by coolestchris(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2017
naija girl, this one na imo girl

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Oyindidi(f): 4:53pm On May 22, 2017
Broke guys no suppose get erection

5 Likes

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2017
What the _fuck are we supposed to do with this though?

©YBR
Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by coolestchris(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2017
someone is saying am broke, I guess she thinks I will say I got 18 million

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by coolestchris(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2017
saying what the fvck he supposed to do with this, when he is still gonna be a victim of broke girls

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Fuckshiit: 4:59pm On May 22, 2017
you've fûçked the bîtch yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Obodo999(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2017
Next time. Go for a girl with a good job who can financially support herself.
Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Cleopatra4(f): 5:02pm On May 22, 2017
coolestchris:
someone is saying am broke, I guess she thinks I will say I got 18 million

Nah... Maybe upgrade it to 30 billion grin

1 Like

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Cleopatra4(f): 5:03pm On May 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Broke guys no suppose get erection
grin grin grin U killed it bae...

1 Like

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by coolestchris(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:
you've fûçked the bîtch yet?
the girl says she is supposed to have resume her second semester but no money for transportation, bro I just have to psych her that I wanna use my cash in nysc camp but when she return from school, I must fvck
Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by coolestchris(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Nah... Maybe upgrade it to 30 billion grin
my account balance is just enough for me,myself and i

1 Like

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Obodo999(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2017
Cleopatra4:

This is not funny. Its a broke girl like you that will be looking for rich guys to leeched on.

1 Like

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Oyindidi(f): 5:08pm On May 22, 2017
Cleopatra4:

he is crying for 5k grin

1 Like

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Cleopatra4(f): 5:08pm On May 22, 2017
coolestchris:

my account balance is just enough for me,myself and i

Remember me in your kingdom abi paradise grin
Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Obodo999(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2017
coolestchris:

the girl says she is supposed to have resume her second semester but no money for transportation, bro I just have to psych her that I wanna use my cash in nysc camp but when she return from school, I must fvck

You fall for my hand bro. Why wasting your energy fvking a broke bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Cleopatra4(f): 5:10pm On May 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
he is crying for 5k grin
Yes ooo! When person dey shout 30 billion for him account. grin grin
Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Obodo999(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2017
coolestchris:

You fall for my hand bro. Why wasting your energy fvking a broke b.i.t.c.h.

1 Like

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Oyindidi(f): 5:12pm On May 22, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Yes ooo! When person dey shout 30 billion for him account. grin grin
This one no get 5k grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Cleopatra4(f): 5:12pm On May 22, 2017
Obodo999:

This is not funny. Its a broke girl like you that will be looking for rich guys to leeched on.
Leeching is my occupation... grin
Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by Fuckshiit: 5:12pm On May 22, 2017
coolestchris:

This is so fúcking important grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by coolestchris(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2017
Obodo999:

You fall for my hand bro. Why wasting your energy fvking a broke b.i.t.c.h.

pvssy has power
Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by darbeelicous(f): 5:13pm On May 22, 2017
lemme get this straight... . Ure broke yet u want to fvck pussy, a slay queen for that matter....... Op u got Wat u deserve, she no even ask u better money u Don begin create thread....... Chaii!!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by coolestchris(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:

This is so fúcking important grin
but advise me, how does one fvck a girl who even goes to night vigil in chosen church, Obviously am referring to same bitc.h
Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2017
coolestchris:
saying what the fvck he supposed to do with this, when he is still gonna be a victim of broke girls

Nah! He's definitely not as dumb as you are. undecided

©YBR
Re: Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k by coolestchris(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
lemme get this straight... . Ure broke yet u want to fvck pussy, a slay queen for that matter....... Op u got Wat u deserve, she no even ask u better money u Don begin create thread....... Chaii!!! grin grin
she is your imo person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job / Is This One Love Or Mumu? (photo) / I Seriously Feel I Am Under A Love Spell, Please, Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.