Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding (47222 Views)

Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by freecocoa(f): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
kosplateau:

haha...once u believe u can't live without a man's wealth...this will happen.
That's what am saying na, she should continue enjoying the suffer, a man says he's no longer interested and you are talking nonsense, is love by force?

Take him to court if you are sure you built whatever with him, let the assets be divided and everyone should go their ways, if she was saying that the man wants to send her out with nothing after all her years of suffering, but she won't have that, that woulda been reasonable, not that she still loves him, just makes her look pathetic.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by bid4rich(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
seunmsg:
They've been separated since 1996 if I can still read clearly and she's just coming out now that the senator is about to get married again. Maybe she wants some settlement or what's her motive for all the media noise she's making? The senator should just file for divorce and end the marriage legally. He can afterwards go ahead and marry whoever he so desires.

Bro, you didnt read well, go and read again, then comment
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by steveben7(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
seunmsg:
They've been separated since 1996 if I can still read clearly and she's just coming out now that the senator is about to get married again. Maybe she wants some settlement or what's her motive for all the media noise she's making? The senator should just file for divorce and end the marriage legally. He can afterwards go ahead and marry whoever he so desires.

I notice 4rm ur writeup dat u ar nt a catholic 4 ur information ones u ar legally married in catholic church u can nt bring anoder woman to the same alter in catholic church even if u av file 4 divorce anywere
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by ogedax: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
I hope say this woman no think say after this drama she fit win this man's heart,or force him dick enter her yash sha. Some women act crazy without their brains
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Clairette(f): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
How did the woman conceive and deliver five kids between 1993 n 1996 when she married Hope and separated respectively? Are two set of twins?
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
The woman is suffering from mental illness!! Abi they say make person no marry two wives again?
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by 2tek: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
seunmsg:

OGA,in the roman Catholic church, no reason is good enough for divorce except for deception ND few other things. u don't marry, u don't marry b DAT o. even cheating or bad character is not enough reason. e fit take 20years self.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by millionboi(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
funkybully:
The marriage has hit d bricks, u can't marry twice in Catholic church.
rubish.....jst dat d man was nt wise enough
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
The marriage will be annulled. The Catholic church made a mistake on this one.

Proud Catholic! cheesy
It is always good to read the article first before commenting, it will make u write wisely. According to the article, th marriage has not been din yet, only the bann has been received by the catholic church in Abuja & thr wife has made a formal complain to the church. Therefore, the parish priest there said he would follow the practice of the church by sending the bann back attaching the (original) wife's objection & for proper investigation to be carried out.
This means that if it is true that the senator has been married before, the church will not remarry him.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by aspirebig: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Shameless dishonorable members. Too bad, many people in revered position are bad role models to the youngsters.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by pet4ril(f): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
ststyreal:

Huhhhh! God bless u for asking him that question.
don't mind some of these men that thinks with their dick.. he. Will be praying for his own to be good while praying for other people's own to be bad n forgetting what goes around comes around
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by prof12(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pls I will like someone to tell me where in the Bible God ask Christians to marry only one wife.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
aprokomania:

you even agree that you are a f00l.
psychiatric case

Now we are three fools! cheesy cheesy.
What a collabo!
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Seventeen:
the marriage hasnt taken place yet. She heard the bannes and raised an objection... So no mistake has bn made yet. smiley.

smiley.Thanks
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
koastar:

It is always good to read the article first before commenting, it will make u write wisely. According to the article, th marriage has not been din yet, only the bann has been received by the catholic church in Abuja & thr wife has made a formal complain to the church. Therefore, the parish priest there said he would follow the practice of the church by sending the bann back attaching the (original) wife's objection & for proper investigation to be carried out.
This means that if it is true that the senator has been married before, the church will not remarry him.

Now I understand. Thanks for taking your time.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
kITATITA:

You don't get annulment easily in the Catholic Church. If the marriage wasn't a result of deception or one party didn't enter under free will or soundness of mind you can't get annulment. I'm not speaking for the Church but I don't see the planned wedding in the church going through.

Now I know . Thanks
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by cbrass(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
ceejay80s:

We don't do such in Catholic church, even after she collects the settlement money, catholic priest no go wed u and another woman unless either of u don die ,then u can marry another ,except the church no know

It's not only Catholic chuch
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2015
ibedun:

That's why women like you want your husband to be poor, down and out!
Check my handle before insulting me sir.
I'm not a woman and that does not mean i should n't be fair in my sense of judgment.
If the Senator has done as Truckpusher said, i don't think this story would have come up. Beside the woman in question is being kind to him otherwise she could have seek for official divorce and lay claim of some properties.
And you know what the church will never wed him having find out he has wedded before.
It's quite a shame that our so called lawmaker whom we should look upto to uphold our laws are the one messing up, you support his action?
And you are one of our leaders of tomorrow?
With this ur way of reason i bet u will take us to worst place will can ever be.
God save us from people of your type who reason with the wealth and money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by guiddoti: 1:35am On Aug 30, 2015
see lawmaker! yeye dey smell.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by aprokomania(m): 5:22am On Aug 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Now we are three fools! cheesy cheesy. What a collabo!
. you, yourself and who?
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2015
aprokomania:

you, yourself and who?

You!
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Now I know . Thanks
I don't suppose you plan to marry in the Catholic Church so that he can't escape afterwards.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2015
kITATITA:

I don't suppose you plan to marry in the Catholic Church so that he can't escape afterwards.

Lol.i am not a religious person. I can marry from any OKAY church, but my faith in the Catholic Church must remain.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Fourwinds: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
The marriage will be annulled. The Catholic church made a mistake on this one.

Proud Catholic! cheesy
are u in Edo
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Fourwinds: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
anataala:
he is entitled to marry a second wife bible has not prohibit marrying second wife.
from where in d Bible.?? d church of today was established base on d teaching of Jesus Christ and He forbid dat ok.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Fourwinds: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Granted that Hope Uzodinma's record is bad, but when she sent thugs to eliminate him in Ajao Estate, that's when the marriage ended and she moved back to her family house at Onitsha after release from police detention. It was an amateur job. And like I stated, Hope is not an angel. They are both birds of a feather.

Augusta moved on since. But like every jilted woman, she must rock the boat whenever the sail appears smooth.
\
u mean this happened.. then something must be wrong with d woman
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Fourwinds: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
freecocoa:
She just ruined everything by saying that she still loves him.
no be woman u be... u know how una dey operate
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Change2015(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
The senator is the architect of his own palaver.
Quietly get married to the love of your life in the court and let the estranged wife be there mummering . grin

If you think life is so simple you are mistaken. Should he die, the estranged wife will simply show that their marriage was never ended and that will give her greater rights, especially as I am sure she has also produced his first son and daughter. This man is shameless in trying to sneak into another marriage by fooling the church.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fourwinds:
are u in Edo

Edo ke? Nope dear.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Fourwinds: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Edo ke? Nope dear.
ok. I have been keen about ur views on some topics here. u have been outstanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke / How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.