Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding (47218 Views)

Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fourwinds:
ok. I have been keen about ur views on some topics here. u have been outstanding.

Thanks. We are all still learning. smiley
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by lilmizwierd(f): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
livebullet:
D Catholic church doesnt play wit d sacredness of marriage. SAME REASON Y. KING HENRY VIII fell out with Rome, declared him sef head of the church of England n was excommunicated. #proudlyCradleCatholic
Good example
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by lilmizwierd(f): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
That's why I Love my church La 6 months be marriage counseling those people dey investigate pass FBI.
The Reverned Father fit No known
No wedding for the man till death do them part
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by cigwegbe(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Gracito(f): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Well, I heard Sen Hope's first wife tried to kill him, reason he sent her packing. I'm not taking sides, but she waited 19 years, 19 whole years! She claims her children think she's dead, she couldn't contact them. They attended babcock from what I heard too, it was common knowledge. She should have done something before now if she was really serious. And if she did try to kill him, then that's bad. And a good enough reason#justsaying.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by MrGerald(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
iponrite:
they can settle out of court. all it takes is mouth watering contract.
its LADY F again grin grin grin
No you can't be Lady F unless you committed serious offense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.