Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding (47224 Views)

Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Raiders: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
The first wife should move on with her life because she can't force her husband to love her. The husband has already made up his mind to get a second wife and there is nothing she can do about it. he can get married in the court or have a traditional wedding in the village
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Kimberely(f): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
This shit is so annoying
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Truckpusher(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
pet4ril:
and what will be your reaction if this is done to any of your female relatives?
You simply didn't know your onions before your man would leave you for another woman.
Fact.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
CharlesPhc:
See his face again...!!!

That's not chief Hope Uzodinma's photo . That picture you posted there is Senator Izunaso's photo .

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by otabuko(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
cry Very bad.. Which weed was she given to smoke before she entered the church?

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
see your life naa, you no read before comment....

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by likila: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
HeartRobber:
Probe that woman undecided

Buhari should probe Aisha
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by j4sure(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nayowonder: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Distinguish Senator in deed.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by wiseoneking: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Igbo man with two wives, possible but very rare. It is a shame to be a second wife in such society. I have a great respect for sen Hope but this second marriage smells. Stick to the woman that gave you that wonderful 5 kids. She is crying that she ever want you. Go back to her and leave the strange woman.

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Tahtah: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
The senator is the architect of his own palaver.
Quietly get married to the love of your life in the court and let the estranged wife be there mummering . grin

Abi nah...come dey make noise as if he won a presidential election... Wetin dey dere, quietly do tins chaperly n clean mouth... undecided
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by CSTR2: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Smart woman.
I like her.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by seunmsg(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
ceejay80s:

We don't do such in Catholic church, even after she collects the settlement money, catholic priest no go wed u and another woman unless either of u don die ,then u can marry another ,except the church no know

Once they are legally divorced, he can legally get married again at any registry. It's not compulsory they get married in Catholic Church.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Truckpusher(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tahtah:

Abi nah...come dey make noise as if he won a presidential election... Wetin dey dere, quietly do tins chaperly n clean mouth... undecided
No mind am.
When you have an issue of this nature , you always do things quietly .
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by ZUBY77(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
One reason why I don't go to any church..

Freedom.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by DinhoMVP: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Interesting...But my question is: If the reverse were to be the case i.e if Mrs Uzodimma were to be the Senator now and Mr. Hope Uzodimma was still just another average Nigerian man seeking to re-marry after their marriage troubles would the wife still try to stop him?

If He wasn't this successful would she still be fighting to have him back after 19years!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by ststyreal(f): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
seunmsg:
They've been separated since 1996 if I can still read clearly and she's just coming out now that the senator is about to get married again. Maybe she wants some settlement or what's her motive for all this media noise she's making? The senator should just file for divorce and end the marriage legally. He can afterwards go ahead and marry whoever he so desires.
U r wrong, read carefully again so as not to fail ur English comprehension exam.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by dukecharles(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
CharlesPhc:
See his face again...!!!

Are you sure? That dude looks like osita izunaso
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by mdanny: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Senator too needs changes, woman I advise u fight to get access to ur children only that is enough to gv u back ur joy
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Gboliwe: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Shameless man. I don't care who is wrong but for Chrissake, you wedded this woman lawfully, you claim to be a lawmaker yet you can't dissolve the marriage lawfully. Imagine the wicked man! angry

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
DinhoMVP:
Interesting...But my question is: If the reverse were to be the case i.e if Mrs Uzodimma were to be the Senator now and Mr. Hope Uzodimma was still just another average Nigerian man seeking to re-marry after their marriage troubles would the wife still try to stop him?

If He wasn't this successful would she still be fighting to have him back after 19years!!!
If he was was n't so reach and successful, if he is a truck pusher and the woman is supporting him would he have sent her away or thought about marrying another woman?

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by aprokomania(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
The marriage will be annulled. The Catholic church made a mistake on this one.

Proud Catholic! cheesy
its easy to spot f00ls who didn't read d story

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by ststyreal(f): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
pet4ril:
and what will be your reaction if this is done to any of your female relatives?
Huhhhh! God bless u for asking him that question.

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by tandj: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Na waaa oh
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by debagsy: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
There is something not right about her story Sha..... They got married in 1993 and he asked her to go in 1996, so in 3years she had 5 children. She was Sent packing in 1996 and the court marriage was in 1996. Since 1996 till date they have not lived together and by common law and the marriage act not cohabitation for 10 years is ground for court to grant divorce.... In my opinion the woman is looking for pay out, I hope her story is geniune because if it's not women like her create problems for others who seriously needs help and passing through trauma in marriage and divorce proceedings. Anyway the church will ask them to resolve their issues before the new marriage will proceed. New wife should know that the cane they used for the old wife is hanging on top wardrobe day wait for your turn

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by seunmsg(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
ststyreal:

U r wrong, read carefully again so as not to fail ur English comprehension exam.

Why not explain to me in simpler English so that I can comprehend better.
Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Keshi5(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
D sen shld go nd settle d challenges in his home nd 4get his new church wedding because no catholic priest ll wed him d 2nd time xcept his 1st nwababy(wife) is late.period..na so dey go dey still our money dey marry yound gals dat were meant4 young boyz

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by fexyrich(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
All of you saying the man should just go ahead and marry the love of his life..How would you feel if same thing is done to your own mothers?? People are so wicked in their judgements..

5 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by neocortex: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Your husband obviously doesn't want you again,
there is nothing you can do to change that.
What I expect the wife to do is file for divorce.
This her latest action Will further infuriate the husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by Kulas: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmm!,19 yrs ago being separated,yet none of u formally did a legal divorce since then?.Two of u are not serious!.Sen. Uzodimma better go back to ur old kpekus,u r looking for fresh sweet under 18 kpekus,u r not serious.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding by livebullet(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Islie:

http://www.leadership.ng/news/457023/senators-second-marriage-plan-crumbles-as-wife-asks-church-to-stop-wedding
D Catholic church doesnt play wit d sacredness of marriage. SAME REASON Y. KING HENRY VIII fell out with Rome, declared him sef head of the church of England n was excommunicated. #proudlyCradleCatholic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.