Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (403431 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Nimi: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2006
undecided What's the source of that picture? It says "Vote 2004" in the bottom right corner.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by omogenaija(f): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2006
she has the ugly jackson family nose
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by lockz: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2006
people check this website out. http://www.onenaija.com
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by thelastdon(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2006
wetin dey there?
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by idiotboop(f): 4:57am On Jan 15, 2006
If that girl in the pic is 18 then my mother is a virgin

p.s
my cousin looks like janet , does rhat make her her daughter?
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by youngdiva: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2006
I just read that Janet daughter was born when janet was 18 years old and was married to a man named james for 3-months. Janets daughter has been living with her sister rebbie. SO THIS GIRL IN THE PICTURE ABOVE COULD REALLY BE JANETS DAUGHTER, YALL SHOULD KNOW THAT THE MEDIA IS VERY SNEAKY AND HAS WAYS OF DOING THINGS. And alos yall should know that this girl really does look like janet so she could go for her daughter.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by youngdiva: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2006
and so what if it is or isn't janet's daughter why would it really matter to anyone. this is pitty.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by youngdiva: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2006
oh, and janets daughter isnt 18. her daughter is in her 20's she was born when janet was 18 back in 1984.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Ciaralover(f): 2:49am On Jan 22, 2006
I luv Janet Jackson but why did she have to hide that she was pregnant. that aint cool bu she did an awesome Job. Janet fa Life!!! smiley wink cheesy cry
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by babagana(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2006
The face there is somehow a combination of James Debarge and Janet J, you don't even have to look too far, the forrid and the nose will do.

Yes JJ was married and there was a rumour then that she left with a baby in her, so I'm convinced this is certainly her daughter.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by eveseh(f): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2006
nice kid she got there
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by loveher(f): 5:15pm On May 22, 2006
i have been thinking, the girl could even be a jackson, but not the daughter of Janet, eventhough the girl looks like Janet. we all know that the jacksons are all look alike.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Oracle(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2006
You guys are wasting your time arguing about the girl.
I've told you she's JANET'S DAUGHTER
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Mystique(f): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2006
@ Oracle:

Na u know o! I've seen people dat are so identical, u'd think they were twins, but they aint EVEN related.

Just like Beyonce and I wink
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by ademiller(f): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2006
wat difference does it make if she is Janet's kid or not. D b***h denied the girl and so f*****g wat.come on guys lets all bone dis rubbish, will it make our lives any better?
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by elektra(f): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2006
Why y'all suprised that janet could deny her daughter(if she really is).Dont u know that all this hollywood pple have madness running in there veins.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by NINETOFIVE(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2006
To Oracle

Oracle:

You guys are wasting your time arguing about the girl.
I've told you she's JANET'S DAUGHTER

THis is my first time of hearing this, but I can believe anything about Janet Jackson, she is more like her brother Michael, those guys can really do anything for career, what a shame, they can even sell there souls to the devil.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by micolala(m): 5:34am On Aug 06, 2006
I knew about this long before.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Condoleeza: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2006
It is probably true.everybody knows she was hiding something.now her secret is revealed. Who knows wat else she's hiding. shocked
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by saintkola(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2006
she never denied her child, she just didnt want 2 talk about her. probably coz of her ex-husband.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by ladykool(f): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2006
na wa o!! shocked
wonders sha never end!! shocked
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Chinie(f): 1:39am On Oct 31, 2006
well,if she's really janet's child,i dont really blame janet for not acknowledging her in public.maybe she doesnt like washing her dirty laundry in public.respect her privacy
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by neelsel(f): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2006
Come on people, the world knows Janet has altered her physical appearance over the years.  Go back to "Good Times" Janet, chubby face, booty-licious etc, then take a good look at the chick in the photo. She looks like a computer enhancement replica of Janet.  If Janet were to have conceived and gave birth, then her child would bear resemblance to pre-Janet not post, since plastic surgery alterations CANNOT be replicated through procreation.  Now Cloning is another story,

We NEED to start thinking outside of the box and not be so easily swayed by everything the media throws our way,
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2006
i guess nothing is hidden under the sun undecided
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Eurphoria(f): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2006
if this woman is indeed her daughter then Janet is more messed up than i thought. I must say she looks like the father too
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by obedz(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2006
how can janet do dis to me, i bone other gurls because of her and now am 49, do i still hav a chance
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Ak51(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2007
She looks so much like Janet but that doesnt mean we should conclude that she is Janny's daughter. Woooow!! she is as pretty kissas her "mum"?
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by jaybaby(f): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2007
Yea Right Pretty as her MOM grin grin grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by eslynera(f): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2007
she definately looks like janet.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by obedz(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2007
she doesn't look like janet to me undecided undecided
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by jaybaby(f): 12:59am On Jan 04, 2007
U get eye sooooo grin grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by funkydiva(f): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2007
Dont you all think the world would have known if janet jackson was ever pregnant. the 1980's was her peak in entertainment and i dont think there was ever a time she wasnt in the spotlight for a whole 9 months.dont make judgements cos they look alike. chances are theres someone that looks like you somewhere in the world. i know a guy that looks like p. diddy but i dont go around saying its his long lost son or twin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.