Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Ideal Future Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ideal Future Partner (777 Views)

My Ideal Woman / I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option / My Ideal Woman... Pics Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ideal Future Partner by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
When I shall be on the look out for my future partner. These are the qualities she needs to possess before we tie the knot.

1. She should be a Manchester United fan or be ready to be one cos when it is time to watch United, I don't want to hear stories like 'African Magic please'.

2. None of her parents should like Looserfool and Citeh

3. Old trafford should be her Dream Land.

4. All the household equipments shall be Manchester United branded.

5. Our future kids shall learn how to spell "Manchester United F.C" before being grounded in Alphabet recitation.

6. Her favorite colour should be Manchester United COLOURS.

7. Anything with the colour BLUE (either sky or deep) shall be use in the toilet.

8. Manchester United anthem shall be our house anthem.

9. The theme of Manchester United anthem shall be use as the RINGTONE, CALLER RINGTONE and ALARM of every phone in the house.

10. Every lose for Manchester united is tantamount to 3 days fasting and Prayers for the team.
Re: My Ideal Future Partner by SUGARBEE(f): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol.. You a football sadist

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: My Ideal Future Partner by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: My Ideal Future Partner by adonbilivit: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
no girl wants to marry a red DEVIL.

1 Like

Re: My Ideal Future Partner by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
no girl wants to marry a red DEVIL.

Says who?
Re: My Ideal Future Partner by BB12(f): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Well, it appears you'll die single lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Win A Girl's/guy's Heart / Nigerian Prostitutes President: I’m A Born Again Christian, I Pray To Get Client / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.