Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? (2776 Views)

(photo) My Girlfriend Love Been N.aked While Watching Movies(+18) / What Has Love Taught You? / Has Love Anything To Do With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Heromaniaa:
it's great you are happy on Nairaland. Happiness is all that matters.

abi nah grin
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
labodinho:

And when won't you need to compete Even at 65 you mentioned,u think all can be rosylike dah Wait n see what I'm trying to say.Till then,sha.

I conceal my case.Happy sunday.
Go to church o.

We teach girls to compete withone anoda not for d accomplishment of job or achievement bt for d attention of men why?

Av got better things dan love a guy ok am nt into dat ryt now marriage is nt by force so d ones dat married will go to heaven nd d ones dat are nt married will go to hell bah?

Isnt life an individual race

Even some marriage makes u commit sin like divorce adultery fornication stealin nd embezzlin money to care for family nd kids see
Wat does it profit a man or woman to gain d world nd loose his or her soul?
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Aww, it wasn't an insult at all, just an observation because I've been reading your posts & each time I thought, "Wow, she can talk". Machine gun mouth cheesy Take it as a weird compliment if you will smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are welcome m just a criosly uncrios kinda girl hanestly m cray cray like crayon u can say m from ukraine yaaaay grin
Goin to studio to drop it as e dey hawt tongue
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

Nd to u u av made sense cheesy
For ur information i am an entrepreneur ok i create employment never will i go search or work under anyone
U are even so mch pained for me are u my coscience?
U actin like i need to work to cum feed u?
Cos why u dis dehydrated sinkin brain hasnt achieved E N G L I S H ISNT COMPULSORY..... anytin bt pour out fustration on me
Its like u are on ur period!!! So i dont blame
Get over ur failure nd love ursef good things sha be added unto u such as happiness cos u like d vitamin in ur soul ryt now
have yu said anything yet? All i see is some dog trying to scribble on a beach sand...... Beech u aint making the slightest bit of sense...................... If yu an entrepreneur then my dog is also one. Remember a problem shared is half solved so my advice to underdeveloped foetus lyk yu is to humble yurself and tell us bout yur miserable worthless life to get some kind of help and a glass of cum to chill off....... *cheers*

1 Like

Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
have yu said anything yet? All i see is some dog trying to scribble on a beach sand...... Beech u aint making the slightest bit of sense...................... If yu an entrepreneur then my dog is also one. Remember a problem shared is half solved so my advice to underdeveloped foetus lyk yu is to humble yurself and tell us bout yur miserable worthless life to get some kind of help and a glass of cum to chill off....... *cheers*

cheesy grin grin wow clapping for world's first renowned fool if there were to be nd award ceremony for idiots u nd ur dog wud tier

U just crackib ur harmless brain for sumone who is not avin a hoot bou ur feelings cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cos of ur stupidity i nearly fall from bed

Now run along to whoever brought u to life nd plead dat u shd go bck d routine nd get ur enstrangled common sense nerves u forgot to be born wiv

cheesy please reply me i can wait to read anoda akpos joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by labodinho: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

We teach girls to compete withone anoda not for d accomplishment of job or achievement bt for d attention of men why?

Av got better things dan love a guy ok am nt into dat ryt now marriage is nt by force so d ones dat married will go to heaven nd d ones dat are nt married will go to hell bah?

Isnt life an individual race

Even some marriage makes u commit sin like divorce adultery fornication stealin nd embezzlin money to care for family nd kids see
Wat does it profit a man or woman to gain d world nd loose his or her soul?

You've gat glimpse of point but one man's food is another man's poison.I've dropped d case cos I can't argue,I'm not good at it and that's ur AOC.halfrica grin,nice meeting you.Enjoy your day.
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
labodinho:

You've gat glimpse of point but one man's food is another man's poison.I've dropped d case cos I can't argue,I'm not good at it and that's ur AOC.halfrica grin,nice meeting you.Enjoy your day.

grin nice to meet u too
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy grin grin wow clapping for world's first renowned fool if there were to be nd award ceremony for idiots u nd ur dog wud tier

U just crackib ur harmless brain for sumone who is not avin a hoot bou ur feelings cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cos of ur stupidity i nearly fall from bed

Now run along to whoever brought u to life nd plead dat u shd go bck d routine nd get ur enstrangled common sense nerves u forgot to be born wiv

cheesy please reply me i can wait to read anoda akpos joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
idiiiiiiot i understand yur feeling..... Its not easy to gve yur dad a head.... Hope u enjoyed it? Coz u seem so hapi lyk uve gained d whole world.....

Only if we had a govt that executes imbeciles from 1st sight maybe yu and yur family wud have gone into extinction........ *laughing at a rat dahs rejoicing over a poisoned food*...... Beech i wud have said yu shud get a life buh too bad yu cant have any coz u damned...
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by chigoizie7(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

Yes all of d above Artificial process please so no feelins will b attached cheesy wats d payment?

See this one.

The baby is the payment (investment).
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
idiiiiiiot i understand yur feeling..... Its not easy to gve yur dad a head.... Hope u enjoyed it? Coz u seem so hapi lyk uve gained d whole world.....

Only if we had a govt that executes imbeciles from 1st sight maybe yu and yur family wud have gone into extinction........ *laughing at a rat dahs rejoicing over a poisoned food*...... Beech i wud have said yu shud get a life buh too bad yu cant have any coz u damned...

cheesy akpos akpos i wee never take u crios cos even a joker is more crios dan u go deep down u are needed 6ft
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy akpos akpos i wee never take u crios cos even a joker is more crios dan u go deep down u are needed 6ft
i think they need to increase the number of feets gan sef... undecided... So it will decrease some pple's transport fare to hell fire
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

i know how hard and how many hours it takes you to compose an English sentence..... Accept my sympathy.....
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
shiizzy:
i think they need to increase the number of feets gan sef... undecided... So it will decrease some pple's transport fare to hell fire

cheesy u wicked o i wont let them insult u cos of me o please dat one wee hurt me cos now d insult is for me ko move me grin
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy u wicked o i wont let them insult u cos of me o please dat one wee hurt me cos now d insult is for me ko move me grin
cheesy
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by beautifullll1(f): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
No. Never. never ever been lucky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abomination-father Caught Having Sex With His Own Biological Daughter In Zambia / DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow / New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.