Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,072 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow (2772 Views)

Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : / Dear Ladies: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow About Sex / Dear Ladies: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Urbanoversabi(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2017
DEAR LADIES: BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW

I’m not going to bore you with too much talks, as I plan to keep this short and precise. So let’s get to it Asap…

1. Sex doesn’t keep a man, if you like, turn 360 degrees on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn’t notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.

2. A man who win your love with cash may not stay forever. Real men doesn’t settle down with fake women who love money. Truly, you wouldn’t want to settle down with a ratchet guy, but

3. The beauty of a woman can take her to a Palace but her character will determine how long she stays in the palace. Beauty attracts men but character keep them.

4. Material things definitely has its merits but it cannot alone provide the riches of a truly meaningful life.

5. Being sexy without a character will not get you a husband, you will only get a boyfriend.

6. Sex can bring pleasure but it can never bring love, sex is a product of love, love is not a product of sex.

7. Sex can make a man stay with you overnight but love will make him stay for a lifetime.

8. There are some things that money just can’t buy like manners, moral and integrity.

9. How you dress will definitely determine how men will address you. Its old, but golden.

I hope this word is enough…

Source: http://www.urbanoversabi.com/dear-ladies-bitter-truth-must-swallow/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Urbanoversabi(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Our wonderful mods cool
Lalasticlala
Farano
Mynd44
Seun
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by gabinogem(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice piece. cool

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Blackhawk03(f): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mstcheeeeeeew undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by maryjan8(f): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
True talk
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by tosyne2much(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by ChopBellefull(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
True talk bro.. Jst watch he they ll dodge ds thread like

1 Share

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by peter0071(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
making Uncommon sense common
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by pocohantas(f): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nothing bitter here... it's actually very sweet.
Give me another plate.

...If he keeps fukcing you raw, you keep getting pregnant and doing abortion, he would not marry youuuuu. He is just an end time boyfriend and you are a mumu. The probability he would dump you to marry a lady he feels has a womb is very high grin grin

...Know the difference between giving him attention and being desperate. They tend to know the difference. When it's desperation, they either run or use your head well well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by NairalandCS(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
I came to read comments.

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Safiaa(f): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
True.
Esp the sex part. It has become such a cheap commodity that if thats all you offer, its practically worthless. It can be gotten anywhere. Valuable items are normally scarce or hard to get. Be wise ladies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Some of them are currently fúçking coçks as we type grin

2 Likes

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by dacovajnr: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Only the Rough,Rugged & Raw among them will turn up..lemme siddon dey look.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Oyindidi(f): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Martin0(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Nothing bitter here... it's actually very sweet.
Give me another plate.

...If he keeps fukcing you raw, you keep getting pregnant and doing abortion, he would not marry youuuuu. He is just an end time boyfriend and you are a mumu. The probability he would dump you to marry a lady he feels has a womb is very high grin grin

...Know the difference between giving him attention and being desperate. They tend to know the difference. When it's desperation, they either run or use your head well well.
are u talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Urbanoversabi(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro
Chief Tosyne2much wink
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by adajoe555: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
op I hear
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by tosyne2much(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Urbanoversabi:
Chief Tosyne2much wink
Na me hail you pass ooo baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Stevengerd(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Urbanoversabi:
Our wonderful mods cool
Lalasticlala
Farano
Mynd44
Seun
What Is Wonderful In Them. I Just They Pray Make Them Epp Push Go Fp.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Rukkydelta(f): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Beautiful write up

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by chibabe259(f): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Attention seeker.

Women are unique that's all I know.

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by dannytoe(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
After all this you still need money to keeo women, or is it not this same nairaland i read about hw a man's wife is disrepecting him, simply because he lost his job, and she the one paying the bills. WARNNING NEVER KEEP A WOMAN IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY PAY HER BILLS.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Mstcheeeeeeew undecided undecided
abeg make I follow you mtcheeeeèeeeew

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by dannytoe(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
After all this you still need money to keeo women, or is it not this same nairaland i read about hw a man's wife is disrepecting him, simply because he lost his job, and she the wife is the one paying the bills. WARNNING NEVER KEEP A WOMAN IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY PAY HER BILLS.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Xcellente: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lemme park ma porsche panamera here.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Samuel8604: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Urbanoversabi:
DEAR LADIES: BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW

I’m not going to bore you with too much talks, as I plan to keep this short and precise. So let’s get to it Asap…

1. Sex doesn’t keep a man, if you like, turn 360 degrees on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn’t notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.

2. A man who win your love with cash may not stay forever. Real men doesn’t settle down with fake women who love money. Truly, you wouldn’t want to settle down with a ratchet guy, but

3. The beauty of a woman can take her to a Palace but her character will determine how long she stays in the palace. Beauty attracts men but character keep them.

4. Material things definitely has its merits but it cannot alone provide the riches of a truly meaningful life.

5. Being sexy without a character will not get you a husband, you will only get a boyfriend.

6. Sex can bring pleasure but it can never bring love, sex is a product of love, love is not a product of sex.

7. Sex can make a man stay with you overnight but love will make him stay for a lifetime.

8. There are some things that money just can’t buy like manners, moral and integrity.

9. How you dress will definitely determine how men will address you. Its old, but golden.

I hope this word is enough…

Source: http://www.urbanoversabi.com/dear-ladies-bitter-truth-must-swallow/

NOT ENOUGH DUDE
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by MissRaine69(f): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
It's not bitter to the women who offer more than just the obvious. It's advice lost to those who lack the acumen to comprehend it.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Urbanoversabi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
What Is Wonderful In Them. I Just They Pray Make Them Epp Push Go Fp.
I know they will... wink
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
It's a good thing that women can get an education and work now. If a woman doesn't want a man, she doesn't have to have one. Women can buy their own food and houses now. Many are even raising children alone. Having a man is no longer do or die.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Fessy09(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:
True.
Esp the sex part. It has become such a cheap commodity that if thats all you offer, its practically worthless. It can be gotten anywhere. Valuable items are normally scarce or hard to get. Be wise ladies.
I think I like your sense of reasoning
Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Olasco93: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
This write up dey sweet to read, and e make sense...

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow by Sierusvirus(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wonderful write up and simply the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Advice Needed (dick Size Wahala) / 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Loosing Interest In Getting Married / Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.