Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic (11397 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2015
will turn towards the opposite direction and sleep off.
'nuff said .
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by vivalavida(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2015
grad2012:
Lols we women we like shakara.Its just so obvious she wants him and she probably just wants him to beg lols,just look at that sleeping style shocked

Just couldnt help commending your pix
U look good

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by kbright911(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2015
angry
grad2012:
Lols we women we like shakara.Its just so obvious she wants him and she probably just wants him to beg lols,just look at that sleeping style shocked

I like you o jare.. But why that begging for sex thing dey always sweet una?

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by adedayourt(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
dis na temptation!
wika lead to confusion!!
infatuation!!!
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by grad2012(f): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cassidy9:
will turn towards the opposite direction and sleep off.

'nuff said .
lols yimu if I hear u won't begin to beg her tongue
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by 3050yanke(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
I swear any babe wey try this kind nonsense with me....nah bele get her
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
grad2012:
lols yimu if I hear u won't begin to beg her tongue
lol beg her?

I rather self-service.
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by shut(f): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
adonbilivit:
I will probe her yansh

cheesy
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by oluking: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Just massage her back,and whisper some sweet words in her ear ,the gently insert the kondo in her kuban she go respond kia kia grin
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by IamLEGEND1: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Backdoor exploration...
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by queencalipso(f): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Bet wait if you do like that and I come be gentle man. When you wake up you no go swear for me? Honest answer please ?

No I nogo swear for you, infact I will respect you wella and belIeve that even in the face of an unclad woman you will not cheat on me. cool right?
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by stlaibrowne(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
queencalipso:

No I nogo swear for you, infact I will respect you wella and belIeve that even in the face of an unclad woman you will not cheat on me. cool right?

Wrong
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by kanmifad(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
dig, dig and dig until the loamy soil is reached
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by remotecontrol: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2021
Today is Sunday

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. / Snack Or Meal? Very Big Breasted Lady Shows Off Her Breasts On Instagram / Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.