Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Have Some Domain Names, I Have Being Trying To Park Them For Sometime Now. Maybe There Is Somethin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Some Domain Names, I Have Being Trying To Park Them For Sometime Now. Maybe There Is Somethin (648 Views)

Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos / Because I Have Premium Domain Names, I Lack The Needed Ideas. / Pls I Want To Meet Someone Working In Fedex. I Have Somethin To Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Some Domain Names, I Have Being Trying To Park Them For Sometime Now. Maybe There Is Somethin by ngo2all(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2009
How can I park my domains
Re: I Have Some Domain Names, I Have Being Trying To Park Them For Sometime Now. Maybe There Is Somethin by KingSola(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2009
Check www.namedrive.com

You may park your domain name there.

Best of results.
Re: I Have Some Domain Names, I Have Being Trying To Park Them For Sometime Now. Maybe There Is Somethin by akinalabi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2009
Re: I Have Some Domain Names, I Have Being Trying To Park Them For Sometime Now. Maybe There Is Somethin by rokelak: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
I can help you out.
Re: I Have Some Domain Names, I Have Being Trying To Park Them For Sometime Now. Maybe There Is Somethin by Thadude(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2009
Domain names are another form of investment. You can register multiple domain you think people might need in the near future. Then you can resell at an incredible price when the demand calls. But you must be able to think broadly so that interested individuals will include internationally clients. A domain name of a firm whose recent purchase expired was bought by a suffer, few hrs later the firm call to purchase it back, guess what??, they paid $250,000. That was like a lottery, its not everyday you can bump into a firm whose domain name expires without the knowledge of the firm. Imagine if glo's domain name was to float overnight and you captured it?, or even MTN?? and other big firms in Nigeria, that is why there is a good investment in purchasing domain names and putting it up for sell with your contact information.

If you need to park your domain name let me know, i offer a parking service at a very good price.

(1) (Reply)

The Solo Professionals' Fear Of Idea Stealing / Any Good Affiliate Option Aside Clickbank / What To Invest On And How ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.