Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) (1970 Views)

My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Rate Dz Mama And Pickin (18+ Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
The post is quite long but pls read because ur advice is needed Iam kinda new on Nairaland, been reading lots of advice request frm peeps hia and i tink i really do need one.....my bestfriend from childhood has always bn Chidera, we hav bn very close friends for abt 17yrs now, but later on i noticed i had developed a very strong feelin for her but cudnt tell her because we wia more like siblings and family frnds. Moreova she wont bliv me because bn a cute boi i had quite a number of girlfrnds already in secondary school which she knew of. We got into the university d same year and graduated the same period, but i noticed dat wen we wia posted for our NYSC she stopped really having my time or spendin time wit me because she had fallen in love wit another corper guy dat isnt half as cute as iam. This guy took away d only person dat matter'd to me apart frm God and ma family, weneva i come around to her lodge she was always abt goin out to hang out with dis guy, i died several times. And knowin fully well dat Dera is still a V!rgin am scared of her loosin it to someone dat might not love her dat much. Dis guy made her even forget my birthday for the 1st in 17yrs and i felt like dying, i only got a birthday text later in d evenin.....now the problem started wen she came to my apartment the next day to give me ma present i lured her into the kitchen in pretence dat i wanted giving her, her own share of the bithday cake and immediately we got into d kitchen i cudnt help but swallow her mouth in mine with a very hot deep kiss. Mehn in all d girls i hav dated and had flings with none had a soft and succulent kiss as hers. Afta alot of struggle frm her i free'd her and she ran off. Bn callin her line since den and she isnt pickin hav gone to her lodge severally but always meets it locked. She isnt replyin ma txt msg, bbm pings or whatsapp chat and its killing me.....i need an advice on wat to do pls peeps embarassed
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by vizkiz: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have watched this movie before. Jim ike is the guy and tonto dike is the girl. Desmond eliot is the new boyfriend.

Abeg somebody should remind me the title of the movie
angry

4 Likes

Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Kraspo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
All I see is a sex-starved, self-acclaimed "fine-boy" who is desperately trying to escape from Chidera's friendzone when she is not ready to grant him bail.
My bro, just walk away. It's already late. 20 friends can't play together for 20 years. Just let her be. Don't stress yourself. You have already sent the message with that KISS. If she wants to be more than just friends with you, she will come back. But nevertheless, don't act like a normal friend henceforth. If you want the cookie, you must act like someone who deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
She is shaking her head right now and saying

"SO THIS FOOLISH BOY BROUGHT THIS THING TO NAIRALAND"

THEN she blocks your a$$ on all social media. And says "IDIAT"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by donholy28(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
op is still a child...instead of u to tell her since u wr delaying and dying several times..now she came to ur house,a good chance for u to open up yet to chose to act stupiidly...she fit tink say na rape u wan do...in short op u fvck up
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
vizkiz:
I have watched this movie before. Jim ike is the guy and tonto dike is the girl. Desmond eliot is the new boyfriend.

angry
WILL LOVE EVER COME 1,2,3 and I think 4 is out but not Sure.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by donholy28(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
vizkiz:

angry
Foolish love
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
See me see trouble oh, if she dey avoid u re-avoid her nah..
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by marieolae(f): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Leave her for a while, call her in a couple of days time. If the signs are clear that she's not that into you, bro it's time to move on. Dont kill yourself because of this girl..

2 Likes

Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by SUGARBEE(f): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol. . What kind of foolish love is this?

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by obontami: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tychinzy:
bro somebody is serioisly fcccking her good than u can ever fccck her
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by emmchi(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
you just lost your childhood your friend
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Behira(f): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is really pathetic i kno hw u feel but giv her some little space den u make a way out and hav a discussion wit her one on one, tell her how u deeply feel nd watch the out come.... Goodluck
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by missmary(f): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
vizkiz:

angry

Bascard grin... THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND, THE GIRL , AND THE NEW BOYFRIEND SEASON 5
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
obontami:
bro somebody is serioisly fcccking her good than u can ever fccck her
I kno Dera more than she even knows herself, she isnt keen on sex. And it is not possible
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
missmary:

Bascard grin... THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND, THE GIRL , AND THE NEW BOYFRIEND SEASON 5
it isnt funny i need an advice not mockery comments
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by obontami: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tychinzy:
I kno Dera more than she even knows herself, she isnt keen on sex. And it is not possible
guy if dem fccck her toto for outside she go come tell you ??

Omoba forget dat thing jooor
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol. . What kind of foolish love is this?

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
U may call it foolish but i know exactly how i feel and of all d gurls i hav had, neva loved any the way i love dis girl
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Mutuwa(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tychinzy:
The post is quite long but pls read because ur advice is needed Iam kinda new on Nairaland, been reading lots of advice request frm peeps hia and i tink i really do need one.....my bestfriend from childhood has always bn Chidera, we hav bn very close friends for abt 17yrs now, but later on i noticed i had developed a very strong feelin for her but cudnt tell her because we wia more like siblings and family frnds. Moreova she wont bliv me because bn a cute boi i had quite a number of girlfrnds already in secondary school which she knew of. We got into the university d same year and graduated the same period, but i noticed dat wen we wia posted for our NYSC she stopped really having my time or spendin time wit me because she had fallen in love wit another corper guy dat isnt half as cute as iam. This guy took away d only person dat matter'd to me apart frm God and ma family, weneva i come around to her lodge she was always abt goin out to hang out with dis guy, i died several times. And knowin fully well dat Dera is still a V!rgin am scared of her loosin it to someone dat might not love her dat much. Dis guy made her even forget my birthday for the 1st in 17yrs and i felt like dying, i only got a birthday text later in d evenin.....now the problem started wen she came to my apartment the next day to give me ma present i lured her into the kitchen in pretence dat i wanted giving her, her own share of the bithday cake and immediately we got into d kitchen i cudnt help but swallow her mouth in mine with a very hot deep kiss. Mehn in all d girls i hav dated and had flings with none had a soft and succulent kiss as hers. Afta alot of struggle frm her i free'd her and she ran off. Bn callin her line since den and she isnt pickin hav gone to her lodge severally but always meets it locked. She isnt replyin ma txt msg, bbm pings or whatsapp chat and its killing me.....i need an advice on wat to do pls peeps embarassed

take it from me..

1 Like

Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by MissSlimbody(f): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
Foolish love
You're wickedgringrin
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by missmary(f): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tychinzy:
it isnt funny i need an advice not mockery comments
SORRY BACK TO THE MATTER
She knows you thoroughly... You may be cute but your not what she wants or with the way she has seen you with other girls she probably learned to take her mind off you thinking you didnt like her that way....Might not make sense telling her how much you love her now cos when she needed to Hear it you werent giving it... You were not bothered since there wasnt into any guy... Na she had moved on too.. And you are worried.. Talking to her(if possible sleep in front of her place) is an option at the same time letting her go is advisable....

REMEMBER chidera is no more a child...
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by godoluwa(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
what is LOVE?
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
missmary:

SORRY BACK TO THE MATTER
She knows you thoroughly... You may be cute but your not what she wants or with the way she has seen you with other girls she probably learned to take her mind off you thinking you didnt like her that way....Might not make sense telling her how much you love her now cos when she needed to Hear it you werent giving it... You were not bothered since there wasnt into any guy... Na she had moved on too.. And you are worried.. Talking to her(if possible sleep in front of her place) is an option at the same time letting her go is advisable....
Tnx plenty but it cud be really painful watchin someone dat has always bn part of u for long part of ur life go just like dat.
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by live4Jesus: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
tell her how u feel about her, text it if u can or email her but let her know how u feel about her. you took her by surprise and that's why she's reacting that way, don't give up on her because according to your writeup you've known her for a long time and she will be a good partner to u. u should have told her of your feelings long before now. goodluck.
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by naijaboiy: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mehn you fuçked up!

You should have told her your mind long ago and even when you had the slightest opportunity you blew it.

Well it's not too late. Call her,,apologise to her and let her know your true feelings for her and see what happens from there.

Don't forget it will be hard because she already has a boyfriend.
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Y didn't u tell her how u feel, d least she would have done is say NO or she might surprise u nd say YES

But u were too forward, now ur best friend is angry with you, just pray u don't loose her friendship, try nd give her some time, den u talk to her, don't invite her over to ur house, cos am sure she will be having doubts in her mind after wat happened
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Cholls(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
my brother don't be stupid! Let her go.
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
"He is not half as cute as you are"...........i pity guys that thinks all a lady is drawn to is their handsomeness..........smh
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Obaf16(f): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmmmmm,op u r mumu. Y don't u let dis girl knw u love him wen u were in sch? U r now crying,u better leave her nd move with ur life.
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by donMIG(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
SMH
U NEVA KNOW D VALUE OF WHAT U GAT TILL IT'S GONE
U R JUST ONE JEALOUS BUTTHOLE angry
Y u no tell her ur mind since?
Now u r only jealous
VIRGINITY ON UR MIND
AFTER U DIS VIRGIN HER...SHE AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A SIDE CHICK
LET HER
U DON'T DESERVE HER
U R JUST LUSTIN AFTER HER NOT LOVE
ADVICE
STAY OFF HER
GOD SAVE U SAY NO B MY BABE
DAT UR MOUTH FOR NO EAT FOOD FOR A WEEK COZ I GO SO BUST AM EHN!!! angry
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by Shebarh(f): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
My dear nairaland is the worst place u can bring ya problem to.. back to the topic tell her ya sorry bfor jumping into all dose i love u stuff and if she doesn't love u den u free her..Life is too short abeg
Re: She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) by valdes00(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
vizkiz:

angry
Movie title : ... LIE AnD DECEIT pt1

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your EX Girlfriend Jealous / Check Out This Extreme Engineering Act (pics) / She Saved My Number With Mugu1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.