Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me (8814 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by famziano: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Hi Nlanders, I'm sorry to bother you guys with my situation but I need your candid advice to what's happening in my 5 years relationship, now straight to story, I met her when she was 20yrs old then I was 25 (5yrs age gap), we started slowly because I was in 300L in the UNI then, she's always coming to visit me at my brother( I live with my elder bro then) anytime I'm around, she works so she'll see me in the morning before she heads out to work every morning and always see me every evening before she goes back home, she was really in love and I reciprocated well enough, one of those days she slept off in my room(my bro got 2bedroom so I had my own room) I woke her about 30mins later but she told me I shouldn't bother that she'll soon be heading home, I said OK, I went back to the living room watching an Europa match with my bro, 30mins later I noticed there was no sign of her leaving yet so I went back in and met her awake surprisingly, Oh you're awake, time to go look at the time it's already past 9, she looks at me and smile then she said I'm leaving but not now, we should talk, TALK no we can talk in the morning since you will be here in the morning, then she started talking not minding what the time says, she told me how much she loves me and cares alot about me, then she asked me "do you love me"? I said yes and I was being honest, then she begged me not to cheat on her because I WAS in school and I could possibly have any girl I want but honestly I wasn't that type of dude, I don't double date, so i told her and assured her I won't and I will tell her if I found out I'm no longer interested in the relationship instead of cheating on her, she was pleased with my reply, so she left that night around few minutes to 10, getting home that night her mom was really mad at her and wouldn't let her in, you know the yoruba parent style of handling such situation, she insisted she goes back to where she was coming from, Oh jeez which kind wahala bi dis I told her on the phone, I told you it was getting late, then she said she intentionally did what she did because her mom wasn't taking her serious, Ha! if you have family issues why did she got me involve here (I thought to myself) she said I shouldn't worry she'll be fine, finally her mom let her in around 1am serves her right? I don't know how she managed her night but she called by 6am that she'll soon get to my place, I said OK, by 7.10am she was already at my door, Oh you're here already come in, then she narrated what has been happening with her mom and how she's been over protective with guys around her and her sister, I told her that was normal for any loving, caring parent to be protective, I made her understand she's doing all that because she loves you, it's that simple she agreed then she begged me to meet her so her mom wouldn't worry much like she did last night, I couldn't give her a straight answer so I told her I will think about it because at that point I can spot her desperation, later that afternoon I was at my bro office (bro has a small printing company he runs) then I told him everything and asked for his advice, then he told me "if you love her and think she's marriable "see her mom no qualms" so I took my bro advice and met her mom that weekend, she was very nice we talked about almost everything necessary and she told me she doesn't like late night wakabout that led to her knowing about me, I promise her it will never happen again, fast forward to 2016 during my service in Ibadan she came visiting because we haven't seen in about 3months before then, that was when I first noticed, I woke up to her crying around 5am then I noticed the bed was wet, I couldn't process what has happened immediately so I asked her why are you crying she keeps mute then it occurs to me it's bed-wet(Oh it is) how did it happened? she just couldn't say a word, well I told her I've read something similar to this and I summed it up to be stress to be the cause, I tried to calm her down and acted like nothing happened so I can get her to talk, she was really ashamed because I've never seen her like this before, later that day we got into a convo, now she's talking then she told me she's very sorry it happened and I had to see it, "I've been going through this trauma for awhile (a year plus) and this is 6th time I'm bedwetting unconsciously" she said she can't tell anybody because of the shame, now I know, I was bit confused too as I've never seen this happen in real life (an adult bedwetting) though I've read something related to this online so I decided to call a distance doctor friend to seek for advice who gave us tips like she should take more water during the day and less in the night, sleep early whenever she's stressed out, don't eat sugary contained meals late night etc I think it worked because it didn't happen again until she left Ibadan after 2weeks with me, fast forward to last weekend she came home(now at my apartment/ soon to be our apartment) Lo and behold it happened again, what is this? I sparked for her because I believed she knows what to do to avoid this embarrassment, the last time I saw this happened was 2yrs ago, and this is still happening to you, how is this happening sef? meanwhile I already made plans to propose to her on her birthday which is next weekend July 7, but she's been avoiding me lately, she doesn't come home, she doesn't call me like she use to, if I call she's quick to drop my call, whatsapp messages no reply, for the past 3days she didn't pick my call at all so I called her mom and asked her whereabout then she told me she went church for a 7days program, I'm really confused I left her message to please see me.... please house I need help? advice, tips, anything at all abeg make una help me!!! could this spiritual battle?

PS: I love her and care so much about her, in the past 5yrs we've been through alot together, I'm ready to settle down because everything is place just this issue

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by oshe11: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2018
I honestly like to advise you oooo but.....

Well, she might be avoiding you because of the way you reacted......

And for the bedwetting, it means it has been happening for the past 3yearsshocked

Well, tell her to Urinate before sleeping, and try to ease her mind

Buy a new mattrass for her, FOR NOW with a nylon kinda cover(so she can easily clean it when/if she bedwets) during these periods of trying diff methods to avoid this probs....

And APOLOGISE for "Sparking"

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by Naijawebmaster: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2018
Mhen! Too much unnecessary details in your story. Next time try and go straight to the point! Also edit and paragraph for easier reading.

Back to the story. I believe she's avoiding you cos of your negative reaction.

It may have nothing to do with spirituality. I guess she went for the programme cos she has nowhere else to go. It's a psychological issue and your help and support will go a long way.

Be more supportive and helpful to her in this her situation. Assure her that no matter what, you still love her. Help her build her confidence. All the aforementioned may even make it easier for her to overcome her challenge.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by Eberechi24(f): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2018
from what you wrote, I understand that she is embarrassed and she sincerely wants solution to her problem

give her time since her mum said she in church (trust me her prayer points revolve around this bed wetting

you should send her msg encouraging her, assuring her of your love( if you truly love). your msg would lift her soul.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2018
I concur with the first to comment.
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by youngberry001(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2018
Then go pay me letr if i read all dis tin sad
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by poshpaul: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2018
Humm. Let's wait for the gurus
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by Jimi23(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Tell her to take honey before bedtime. My kids do that and it works.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by famziano: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Jimi23:
Tell her to take honey before bedtime. My kids do that and it works.

Thank you sir, but she's avoiding me, even if I have a solution for her how do I take her out of hiding

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by adadike(f): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2018
you better tell that yeye girl to be doing kegel exercise. it will not only strengthen her vagina muscle, it will make her very tight too

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by delugajackson: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2018
adadike:
you better tell that yeye girl to be doing kegel exercise. it will not only strengthen her vagina muscle, it will make her very tight too
This comment shows how shallow you are in thinking. Why not tell her to seal off the vagina with super glue? The earlier you stop painting a perfect picture of yourself, the better for you.

OP, please know that no one is perfect, and your fiancee is not the cause of her situation. I know you were pissed off, but you shouldn't have lashed out on her. That way you only made things worse, and when depression sets in, then you're going to lose her completely. Apologise to her, draw her close, then you guys can work torwards a lasting solution. Self-awareness on her part is key, light meals and little water before bedtime would help too. If by any chance she's been bedwetting since her teenage years, it's a medical condition, but if she started recently then I believe it's just psychological.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by ivor1(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Catetherize her every night n remove it in the morning it works like magic thank me later ��� no mind me o
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by Jimi23(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2018
famziano:

Thank you sir, but she's avoiding me, even if I have a solution for her how do I take her out of hiding

Call her and let her know its between you both and you have a solution to her problem. Assuring that yoylu still love her that is if you truly still do.
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by famziano: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Jimi23:

Call her and let her know its between you both and you have a solution to her problem. Assuring that yoylu still love her that is if you truly still do.

I love her and I've sent her series of texts telling her how much I love her, reminding her our plans for the future, I'm not sure if she's with her phone tho, I'm trying my best to get in touch with her but it seems like she deliberately disconnected with me for reason I don't understand, last time we talked on the phone she said she's looking for solution to her problem, I've apologized about the sparking too
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by austyn0(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2018
adadike:
How is the girl yeye? Aru adikwa gi?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by Massmike(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2018
Firstly, from what I understood from the desperation she was portraying at the initial stage of your relationship, I feel she has been bed wetting for a very long time not a year like she said.

Many things contribute to the pride one has as a woman and it takes just a little thing to take that pride away. bed wetting can be very embarrassing as a teenager talk more an adult.

My brother, you have a lot of work to do if you want this to work. first of all you have to help her maintain her pride as a woman. You "sparking" at her was wrong. A woman is happiest when she finds a man who loves her the way she is. You getting angry would have come as a serious shock to her and would have hurt her greatly.
So my advice is:
firstly try and apologize.
let her know you love her the way she is.
tell her you are both in this together.

A romantic man should know how to continue from here

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by famziano: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Massmike:
Firstly, from what I understood from the desperation she was portraying at the initial stage of your relationship, I feel she has been bed wetting for a very long time not a year like she said.

Many things contribute to the pride one has as a woman and it takes just a little thing to take that pride away. bed wetting can be very embarrassing especially as teenager talk more an adult.

My brother, you have a lot of work to do if you want this to work. first of all you have to help her maintain her pride as a woman. You "sparking" at her was wrong. A woman is happiest when she finds a man who loves her the way she is. You getting angry would have come as a serious shock to her and would have hurt her greatly.
So my is:

Thank you sir, God bless you

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by austyn0(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2018
famziano:

I love her and I've sent her series of texts telling her how much I love her, reminding her our plans for the future, I'm not sure if she's with her phone tho, I'm trying my best to get in touch with her but it seems like she deliberately disconnected with me for reason I don't understand, last time we talked on the phone she said she's looking for solution to her problem, I've apologized about the sparking too
I know sometimes we overreact....You shouldn't have raised your voice on her.....Bedwetting is so very embarrassing and worrisome for a grownup,, I can only imagine how low and ashamed she imagines herself in your presence.....

Give her time,, keep sending the messages,, search for every sweet and encouraging words you can find and forward it to her,, you can as well tell her you have purposely started bedwetting too sefgrin..

On the solution,,she might be going for prayers cuz she thinks it is spiritual,,sometimes it is not spiritual....Most people that urinate constantly bedwets...... I was once a sugar-addicted nigga,, It got to a point I started urinating every 10mins after drinking water till there is nothing left to form urine in my bladder....Sugar causes constant urine and as a result sometimes you see yourself urinating in a dream not knowing that it is happpening real....Urinary bladder size causes it too[I stand to be corrected]....

So,, tell her to reduce the way she consumes sugar...There were excercises I read about that prevents constant urine,, she should google it up or you do it for her....Save your girl,, Save your relationship.....All the best man.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by famziano: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2018
austyn0:
I know sometimes we overreact....You shouldn't have raised your voice on her.....Bedwetting is so very embarrassing and worrisome for a grownup,, I can only imagine how low and ashamed she imagines herself in your presence.....

Give her time,, keep sending the messages,, search for every sweet and encouraging words you can find and forward it to her,, you can as well tell her you have purposely started bedwetting too sefgrin..

On the solution,,she might be going for prayers cuz she thinks it is spiritual,,sometimes it is not spiritual....Most people that urinate constantly bedwets...... I was once a sugar-addicted nigga,, It got to a point I started urinating every 10mins after drinking water till there is nothing left to form urine in my bladder....Sugar causes constant urine and as a result sometimes you see yourself urinating in a dream not knowing that it is happpening real....Urinary bladder size causes it too[I stand to be corrected]....

So,, tell her to reduce the way she consumes sugar...There were excercises I read about that prevents constant urine,, she should google it up or you do it for her....Save your girl,, Save your relationship.....All the best man.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by dejialam(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2018
I remember when i was much younger, i do bedwet then but my grandma came up with a very ridiculous solution which goes thus;
Get a hot chalcoal pee on it thats all.
I observe ever since then i get this hot sensation to pee even in sleep I will never sleep again till i pee.
So tell her to try it, it might work for her too.
Thank me later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by mimimile93: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2018
famziano:
Hi Nlanders, I'm sorry to bother you guys with my situation but I need your candid advice to what's happening in my 5 years relationship, now straight to story, I met her when she was 20yrs old then I was 25 (5yrs age gap), we started slowly because I was in 300L in the UNI then, she's always coming to visit me at my brother( I live with my elder bro then) anytime I'm around, she works so she'll see me in the morning before she heads out to work every morning and always see me every evening before she goes back home, she was really in love and I reciprocated well enough, one of those days she slept off in my room(my bro got 2bedroom so I had my own room) I woke her about 30mins later but she told me I shouldn't bother that she'll soon be heading home, I said OK, I went back to the living room watching an Europa match with my bro, 30mins later I noticed there was no sign of her leaving yet so I went back in and met her awake surprisingly, Oh you're awake, time to go look at the time it's already past 9, she looks at me and smile then she said I'm leaving but not now, we should talk, TALK no we can talk in the morning since you will be here in the morning, then she started talking not minding what the time says, she told me how much she loves me and cares alot about me, then she asked me "do you love me"? I said yes and I was being honest, then she begged me not to cheat on her because I WAS in school and I could possibly have any girl I want but honestly I wasn't that type of dude, I don't double date, so i told her and assured her I won't and I will tell her if I found out I'm no longer interested in the relationship instead of cheating on her, she was pleased with my reply, so she left that night around few minutes to 10, getting home that night her mom was really mad at her and wouldn't let her in, you know the yoruba parent style of handling such situation, she insisted she goes back to where she was coming from, Oh jeez which kind wahala bi dis I told her on the phone, I told you it was getting late, then she said she intentionally did what she did because her mom wasn't taking her serious, Ha! if you have family issues why did she got me involve here (I thought to myself) she said I shouldn't worry she'll be fine, finally her mom let her in around 1am serves her right? I don't know how she managed her night but she called by 6am that she'll soon get to my place, I said OK, by 7.10am she was already at my door, Oh you're here already come in, then she narrated what has been happening with her mom and how she's been over protective with guys around her and her sister, I told her that was normal for any loving, caring parent to be protective, I made her understand she's doing all that because she loves you, it's that simple she agreed then she begged me to meet her so her mom wouldn't worry much like she did last night, I couldn't give her a straight answer so I told her I will think about it because at that point I can spot her desperation, later that afternoon I was at my bro office (bro has a small printing company he runs) then I told him everything and asked for his advice, then he told me "if you love her and think she's marriable "see her mom no qualms" so I took my bro advice and met her mom that weekend, she was very nice we talked about almost everything necessary and she told me she doesn't like late night wakabout that led to her knowing about me, I promise her it will never happen again, fast forward to 2016 during my service in Ibadan she came visiting because we haven't seen in about 3months before then, that was when I first noticed, I woke up to her crying around 5am then I noticed the bed was wet, I couldn't process what has happened immediately so I asked her why are you crying she keeps mute then it occurs to me it's bed-wet(Oh it is) how did it happened? she just couldn't say a word, well I told her I've read something similar to this and I summed it up to be stress to be the cause, I tried to calm her down and acted like nothing happened so I can get her to talk, she was really ashamed because I've never seen her like this before, later that day we got into a convo, now she's talking then she told me she's very sorry it happened and I had to see it, "I've been going through this trauma for awhile (a year plus) and this is 6th time I'm bedwetting unconsciously" she said she can't tell anybody because of the shame, now I know, I was bit confused too as I've never seen this happen in real life (an adult bedwetting) though I've read something related to this online so I decided to call a distance doctor friend to seek for advice who gave us tips like she should take more water during the day and less in the night, sleep early whenever she's stressed out, don't eat sugary contained meals late night etc I think it worked because it didn't happen again until she left Ibadan after 2weeks with me, fast forward to last weekend she came home(now at my apartment/ soon to be our apartment) Lo and behold it happened again, what is this? I sparked for her because I believed she knows what to do to avoid this embarrassment, the last time I saw this happened was 2yrs ago, and this is still happening to you, how is this happening sef? meanwhile I already made plans to propose to her on her birthday which is next weekend July 7, but she's been avoiding me lately, she doesn't come home, she doesn't call me like she use to, if I call she's quick to drop my call, whatsapp messages no reply, for the past 3days she didn't pick my call at all so I called her mom and asked her whereabout then she told me she went church for a 7days program, I'm really confused I left her message to please see me.... please house I need help? advice, tips, anything at all abeg make una help me!!! could this spiritual battle?

PS: I love her and care so much about her, in the past 5yrs we've been through alot together, I'm ready to settle down because everything is place just this issue

Op I have seen several girls (big girls) with this issues. Even one of my cousin had bedwet till he reaches 26yrs. We tried evrytin the dude was till bed wettin. Two yrs ago he stops. It just happened.

Just have to understand her. As far as she's not cheating on you. Accept her like that. She will stop with time.

Bed wettin could be related to medical or the body system but I doubt spirituality aspect of it.. Let her watch her diet
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by adadike(f): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2018
austyn0:
How is the girl yeye? Aru adikwa gi?
obu na imaghi na aru adichaghi m
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by Xmen149(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2018
must everything be spiritual and why must u shout,everybody gat problem not being understanding will always make people hide(including their problem)from you worse when they see you as close one.

her problem is medical,.weak muscle that cnt hold urine in the sack even at subconscious time(sleep).

might be infection,or she z done some funny things(that one is for u to find out),or just week muscle.

frequent urination will help,.avoid water close to bedtime and take her to a real doctor abeg.

AND BE NICE PLS NO BODY IS 100% OK
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by Xmen149(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:

Op I have seen several girls (big girls) with this issues. Even one of my cousin had bedwet till he reaches 26yrs. We tried evrytin the dude was till bed wettin. Two yrs ago he stops. It just happened.

Just have to understand her. As far as she's not cheating on you. Accept her like that. She will stop with time.

Bed wettin could be related to medical or the body system but I doubt spirituality aspect of it.. Let her watch her diet

YES diet too

for instance alot of colored consistent or smelling urine issue is related to age and herbs(garlic,ginger onion).
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by Massmike(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2018
dejialam:
I remember when i was much younger, i do bedwet then but my grandma came up with a very ridiculous solution which goes thus;
Get a hot chalcoal pee on it thats all.
I observe ever since then i get this hot sensation to pee even in sleep I will never sleep again till i pee.
So tell her to try it, it might work for her too.
Thank me later.
can this be considered as a solution? peeing on hot charcoal really!
A guy is seriously asking for help not more problems please.
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by MissRaine69(f): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Noctural enuresis as an adult is traumatic for the individual expereincing it, especially based on some of the ill advise here .
Going to the toilet or drinking less water is not going to change anything here,finding and treating the cause will.I will give possible causes but without a full examination or knowing her history it is difficult to advise.
Here are some of the issues it is not an exhaustive list,
1) Insufficient ADH hormone levels
2)Side effects of medication
3)Overactive bladder (OAB)
4)Blocked urethra
5) Frequent bouts of constipation-women with hypermobility joint syndrome have very poor gut motility and are prone to constipation
6) Sexual trauma
7)Pelvic organ prolapse
cool structure of the bladder/urinary organs
9) Inflamed/infected skene's glands/prostatitis
Finally it is also partially psychological , she needs your empathy more than anything and a visit to a gynaecologist .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by MissRaine69(f): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Massmike:

Many things contribute to the pride one has as a woman and it takes just a little thing to take that pride away. bed wetting can be very embarrassing especially as teenager talk more an adult.

So my advice is:

The best comment I have seen on this site for a long time.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by austyn0(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
adadike:
obu na imaghi na aru adichaghi m
Bia kam nyeghi ogwu.
Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
op @famziano You made a great mistake by the spark.you started a great move by helping her seek solution, but you along the line wasted the effort. She is scared/ashamed you may dump her or beat her next time it happens.
I had this issue with a lady, All i did was use my knowledge and good advice from my health practicing friends and again boosting of her ego and sound psychological thoughts. You need to make her comfortable so she can relax to open up very well.
Again check on stress on her and what she eats.
You will have to go meet her. This is not a phone texting issues. Make sacrifice of traveling down to see her. It is a sacrifice to prove your genuine love. You can as well propose if u wish.
I bet u it is no spiritual. It is psychological +healthy living issue. It has good solutions.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by Auladimeji2: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is the first time I'm seen wise comments from Romancelanders.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by arrestdarrester: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Do the needful if you say you love her.

Pay that visit now before someone else take her away from you.

Hers is plainly psychological, don't let your reaction throw her into depression

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me by mejai(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
buy her 'poul'

encourage her to wake up and use d loo

tell her to be able to shout 'devil is a liar', when next she dreams about peeing in d toilet or road side

dat dream eh, no medical solution

bro, visit her and apologize

lastly, send us pics of introduction ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust / """"""love Test! Totally Try It! / Recession!!!, Afrocandy Now Sells Her Porn Clip On Whatsapp (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.