Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) (10301 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Virgos are quite talented verbally. Very witty. That's because they're ruled by the planet mercury (the mind) = "a way with words". You share your ruling planet with Gemini & Gemini rappers are also quite good with words eg. TuPac, BIG, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar etc. I love mercury ruled people because they're entertaining to talk to. I am an Aquarius after all so communication is my thing.

Between us tongue Unfortunately I don't tend to get along with Virgos in real life. We drive each other crazy because we're too different. However, with your placements up against mine, we'd be EXPLOSIVE together, in a good & not so good way wink I don't wanna say more lol.

Btw, Swizz Beatz in married to an Aquarius, Alicia Keys. So maybe there's hope wink It's Virgo season & your birthday must be coming up soon. Which date?
Lol Yea, seeing as I'm a booobs man, I'm hopeful too cheesy
My birthday's on Friday, but shhhh

1 Like

Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
Lol Yea, seeing as I'm a booobs man, I'm hopeful too cheesy
My birthday's on Friday, but shhhh

Hahaha. Happy birthday in advance, Bo. And bring me cake cake on Friday. Are you planning to do anything special on the day?
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Happy birthday in advance, Bo. And bring me cake cake on Friday. Are you planning to do anything special on the day?
Oh yeah smiley Drinks and strippers.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
BoboYekini:

angry @ strippers.

I hope you have a blast regardless who you'll be celebrating with though kiss
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
undecided
BoboYekini:
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

angry @ strippers.

I hope you have a blast regardless who you'll be celebrating with though kiss

haha lol. Thanks love.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
lawvelyn:
undecided
What? You like strippers too? smiley
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Esdb3: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
lawvelyn:
undecided
What's so special abt the butt undecided

Y u guys so carried away when you see a girl wif big butt undecided
lol just wanna knw grin
#No offence undecided

Don't feel intimidated and then have butt surgery sometime in your life please.

You can grab the ass, slap it while she is riding. She can twerk on the D. You feel in control more than with ironing board booty girls. And when she twerks while you get busy with the A-hole dammnn.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by shumuel(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, really? I have an Aries ascendant but I feel it makes me reddish. I get sunburned fast. But that's interesting. I know one girl that's an Aries & she is indeed fair in complexion. I'll check it. Btw, we're not the only two into Astrology here. There's quite a few like Shumuel & others I can't remember right now. Have you been to "our" Astrology forum lately? I quite miss it & was thinking of going there today.

hey you, i almost thought you were saying Nairaland has an Astrology section on the forum
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by decub: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
There are no special things about big butts//big boobs. To an average guy that gets obsessed by it, they hardly would explain why they are so attracted to it. This is simply because there is a hormone that controls that feeling in them.

Personally, I admire relatively big butts but not when it's of immense size(like shapeless)...***no offence*** but at the same time, I don't like big boobs. There's absolutely nothing I will do with with the heavy arsenal if not to watch it, caress it, soft bite it and lie on it, yet, it is of interest to me.

The same thing is applicable to ladies who are attracted to the athletic/hairy/endowed guy.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
shumuel:

hey you, i almost thought you were saying Nairaland has an Astrology section on the forum

*waves* smiley
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by AfroKnight: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What evidence? angry

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours wink I'm also looking to acquire new "taste".

Hehehe. I asked first. Plus I don't have 6 pack grin
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Does smelling good counts? grin

Smelling good with a good booty (not extra large) is awesome
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
every pusssy stinks xo yu cant deny

I disagree
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, really? I have an Aries ascendant but I feel it makes me reddish. I get sunburned fast. But that's interesting. I know one girl that's an Aries & she is indeed fair in complexion. I'll check it. Btw, we're not the only two into Astrology here. There's quite a few like Shumuel & others I can't remember right now. Have you been to "our" Astrology forum lately? I quite miss it & was thinking of going there today.

Kindly post the link of the forum here.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Kindly post the link of the forum here.

You wanna learn astrology? I'd rather give you names of other forums for the sake of anonymity. Try Knowflakes or Elsa Elsa.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You wanna learn astrology? I'd rather give you names of other forums for the sake of anonymity. Try Knowflakes or Elsa Elsa.

Not learn. I know my way around astrology, been following it u since high school. I'm an Aries by the way.
That's how I get to deal with my weaknesses and it's been working for me. (Aries have a handful esp anger issues)

Thanks for the tip though. I apreciate
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Not learn. I know my way around astrology, been following it u since high school. I'm an Aries by the way.
That's how I get to deal with my weaknesses and it's been working for me. (Aries have a handful esp anger issues)

Thanks for the tip though. I apreciate

Oh that's awesome. Yeah Aries can be a hotheaded lot. My man is one too so I'm quite familiar with you guys. Not a bad sign though. It's actually one of my favourite signs because I get along with them well.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh that's awesome. Yeah Aries can be a hotheaded lot. My man is one too so I'm quite familiar with you guys. Not a bad sign though. It's actually one of my favourite signs because I get along with them well.

Oh that's nice! They're actually fun to be with once you understand them. The temper tantrums burns just a short fuse and after that, it ends there just like that.

I enjoy the spontaneous, high energy levels and adventurous aspect alot...hehe. I'm sure you're man caught you with his boyish charms caring and protective traits... wink
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Oh that's nice! They're actually fun to be with once you understand them. The temper tantrums burns just a short fuse and after that, it ends there just like that.

I enjoy the spontaneous, high energy levels and adventurous aspect alot...hehe. I'm sure you're man caught you with his boyish charms caring and protective traits... wink

lol, it's truly a likeable sign. I think I get along with Aries because we're similar in nature. Both signs don't like to dwell on things, they move on. If it happened 2 minutes ago, don't bother me with it it's history kinda attitude grin So yeah, it's compatible in many ways.

Did you know Aries men have a reputation of being one minute men? grin
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, it's truly a likeable sign. I think I get along with Aries because we're similar in nature. Both signs don't like to dwell on things, they move on. If it happened 2 minutes ago, don't bother me with it it's history kinda attitude grin So yeah, it's compatible in many ways.

Did you know Aries men have a reputation of being one minute men? grin

Hahahaha! Very funny. Honestly, i'll say I've read that several times but I've also spoken, witnessed and experienced (don't ask me how/where/when) various Aries in action and I can tell u that it's mostly an individual thing.
I think it varies but one thing I can tell that they all have in common is, it's always intense,passionate and spontaneous.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Hahahaha! Very funny. Honestly, i'll say I've read that several times but I've also spoken, witnessed and experienced (don't ask me how/where/when) various Aries in action and I can tell u that it's mostly an individual thing.
I think it varies but one thing I can tell that they all have in common is, it's always intense,passionate and spontaneous.

You forgot to add "&very fast" after spontaneous tongue Hahaha. Just kidding. But I get what you mean. Btw, it upsets Aries guys when they hear that but former lovers of Aries men say it's true. They dzo it fast like rabbits grin
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You forgot to add "&very fast" after spontaneous tongue Hahaha. Just kidding. But I get what you mean. Btw, it upsets Aries guys when they hear that but former lovers of Aries men say it's true. They dzo it fast like rabbits grin

LMAO! @ "they do it fast like rabbits" I understand you though. But it'll take more than that to upset this Aries grin i've learnt to control mine.
Are u an aquarius?
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:

LMAO! @ "they do it fast like rabbits" I understand you though. But it'll take more than that to upset this Aries grin i've learnt to control mine.
Are u an aquarius?

See, that's what I like about this Astrology thing, we all evolve from the negative traits associated with our signs. That's the beauty of it. You must be one of the evolved Aries because ordinary Aries people, will rage over the most insignificant things. It's not rare to see them having a serious punch out match with, let's say, a remote control for the tv, if it for some reason is refusing to work. Hahaha. Crazy. Yes, I'm an Aquarius. What have you heard about the sign? grin
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

See, that's what I like about this Astrology thing, we all evolve from the negative traits associated with our signs. That's the beauty of it. You must be one of the evolved Aries because ordinary Aries people, will rage over the most insignificant things. It's not rare to see them having a serious punch out match with, let's say, a remote control for the tv, if it for some reason is refusing to work. Hahaha. Crazy. Yes, I'm an Aquarius. What have you heard about the sign? grin

My closest friend is an Aquarius, we've been friends since Js1-did uni together...Same age but he's Feb, i'm April.

Well, I know for sure you guys are smart and independent. You like loyalty ( a trait we share), and can be strict.

Veeeeeery stubborn ( you'll stick to your ideas even if it's 100% sure it's ruining you), your independent nature can also be a flaw cos, you want to have your space (its important to you) but you might end upp ppushing people away from you.
That's the little I know about u guys...( I know cos my closest pal is an aquarius).

Im open to corrections tho
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:

My closest friend is an Aquarius, we've been friends since Js1-did uni together...Same age but he's Feb, i'm April.

Well, I know for sure you guys are smart and independent. You like loyalty ( a trait we share), and can be strict.

Veeeeeery stubborn ( you'll stick to your ideas even if it's 100% sure it's ruining you), your independent nature can also be a flaw cos, you want to have your space (its important to you) but you might end upp ppushing people away from you.
That's the little I know about u guys...( I know cos my closest pal is an aquarius).

Im open to corrections tho

Wow, I'm impressed. You're spot on. I'm a January Aquarius though but the traits still apply even though your friend & I are under different decans. Which date in April are you?
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, I'm impressed. You're spot on. I'm a January Aquarius though but the traits still apply even though your friend & I are under different decans. Which date in April are you?

*April 7th
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:

*April 7th

*nods*
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Another plus of having a flat @ss is, no smell! Hallelujah! Start dating no @ss having girls & you won't have to deal with fishy smells grin it's that simple.

I reiterate, not all vaginas smell bad. Finish. The rest of what you said is drawn out of your own personal experience with girls that don't clean themselves well. Shame on them!
seems u have a nice pusssyy... Buh since there's no proof i sieze to belief.. Butts dnt turn me on xo i need it not.... Am glad u acept all pussyy smell but not all smell very bad . cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
seems u have a nice pusssyy... Buh since there's no proof i sieze to belief.. Butts dnt turn me on xo i need it not.... Am glad u acept all pussyy smell but not all smell very bad . cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I'm done with the coochie talk, what's your astrological sign? smiley
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
I'm sorry beht mehn ah don't fink all dese astrology cum horoscope is real mehn ... Imagine them telling me I'm a goat in behavior #down to earth... I almost threw my hard earned fone through the window mehn..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) / This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) / O.O.U Girl Fights Dirty Over Yahoo Boys, Tried To Naked Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.